Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) (2381 Views)

Chat Between My Girlfriend's,am Just Feeling Used / Just Feeling Bad About My Self, Don't Know If I'm Turning Gay.. God Help! / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Airforce1:

well , not everybody Is gonna like your song.

Wizkid as big as he is in the industry, so many people still criticises his song.

Last week on interview, someone told davido that he sings "fuji" music
And some even said he's got a frog voice but Davido was brilliant in his response.

Life!
cheesy
A song is supposed to be pleasing to the ear so anything that is not pleasing to the ear is not qualified to be termed song and yes its not all about the voice but the melody, composition, charisma, delivery, productions, rhythm and more though I hope you have worked on yourself and have something good bro, do you? when are you dropping your next one? hope you're still on your grind?
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
icedbeatz:
A song is supposed to be pleasing to the ear so anything that is not pleasing to the ear is not qualified to be termed song and yes its not all about the voice but the melody, composition, charisma, delivery, productions, rhythm and more though I hope you have worked on yourself and have something good bro, do you? when are you dropping your next one? hope you're still on your grind?

Yep
I dropped "Oya na" months back.

Dropping 3 more songs before October same day.

Then starts promo and then the final take over.
. cheesy

Link to my second single
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18babf57
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
grin cheesy grin
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Airforce1:
feeling cool like always before lunch famz.
I'm a certified gee and a bonafide stud. (You can't beat that)

Peace for the boiz.

Happy boiz crazy boiz

One Love.

When will you grow up ?

You have 3 remote. I have 5..

Smh .
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Arafia(f): 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
ellacute45:
Attention seeker undecided undecided
i shock saf
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
See him nose like car exhaust pipe
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babzilla:
See him nose like car exhaust pipe
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Feeling Myself Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Airforce1:
grin cheesy grin
Biggest foool ever, Dumbtard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See New Photos Of Lagos Big Breasted Lady That Trends On Nairaland Sometimes Ago / Raine80 And Mimzyy Owes Me Their Nude Pictures / Video And Photos Of A Man Who Got Stuck Inside A Woman During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.