Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,686 members, 7,834,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? (910 Views)

Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 4:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
In this part of the world our culture frowns at it but come to think of it they are normal human beings like me and you.

And they need love and love in return. Is there anything wrong with dating a prostitute? Have you dated one before? If yes, share your experience
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by chocolateme(f): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who is a prostitute? Define literally the term 'prostitute' so the answer to your question becomes clear.
But don't forget that we have more prostitutes in men than in women.
Anyone that indulges intimately with another person other than his or her partner is a prostitute especially married men and women.
If you sleep with another man or woman thas not your partner, you are a prostitute.
Whether you call it 'Runz' or 'smartass', you are a prostitute.
If since this year began till now, that you are still in relationship with the same partner and yet you had intimacy with someone else aside your partner, then you are a prostitute.
Whether in a hotel, at home or in your parent's house and you indulge in more than one sex partner, you are a prostitute.

So Op.. what category do you refer to as prostitute in your thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Importexpert no dy peep cum nd air ur view jooor.....

Mehn i can't date 'em not even for money cry

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
Who is a prostitute? Define literally the term 'prostitute'

Commercial sex worker
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
suzan404:

Dem seize your hands to type something? Or your brain freeze after you read the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mtcheeew!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
What is prostitute
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by chocolateme(f): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

Commercial sex worker
ok you mean those that collects money for sex?, what do you say about those that travels all the time to different locations for the same purpose yet live with their parents, goes to school, has boyfriends and girlfriends, etc? Who are they?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
free2ryhme:

Dem seize your hands to type something? Or your brain freeze after you read the post
WhatIzzit by force to type undecided

Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Hadez(f): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
All threads now related to Mr Nairaland is now boring
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
suzan404:
WhatIzzit by force to type undecided

It is good you represented your stupidity with an image

Nonsense
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Shabib(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hadez:
All threads now related to Mr Nairaland is now boring

One of my guys just saw me looking at ur picture,

He said u look like a selfie stick grin
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
OP's join date is 2007 yet he penned a thread he has seen hit frontpage at least 200 times since his account creation. *Sigh*.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by Hadez(f): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
viickerz:

One of my guys just saw me looking at ur picture,

He said u look like a selfie stick grin

K undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by 7Randall: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] If you can stand her having sex with different men.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
chocolateme:
ok you mean those that collects money for sex?, what do you say about those that travels all the time to different locations for the same purpose yet live with their parents, goes to school, has boyfriends and girlfriends, etc? Who are they?

Are they commercial sex workers?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong In Dating A Prostitute? by free2ryhme: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
charix:
OP's join date is 2007 yet he penned a thread he has seen hit frontpage at least 200 times since his account creation. *Sigh*.

You didnot contribute to the discourse but yet derailed to find what I don't even know about.

Hope the witches in your village no dey use your picture fan themselves cos you need deliverance

(1) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationships: Who Is The More Culprit, The Guys Or The Ladies? / Japanese Govt Are Disturb Over Increasing Numba Of Virgins / I Want To Eat Nigeria Beans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.