Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie (19785 Views)

Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Jombojombo:
APC and lies are like...

I just scrolled down to see this your picture.
grin angry
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by iokpebholo: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2016
2wizkids:

övhiäbà égbè à furé....ärà
egbe fuere
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Paperwhite(m): 3:42am On Aug 06, 2016
reachbenny:
I believe in one united Nigeria.
I believe change is a journey & not an end in itself.
I believe in patriotism.
I believe in PMB.
I believe in Adams O.
I believe because I was there & I can tell the difference.
I believe in APC.

I believe soonest, Nigeria will be a better Nation.
I have a renewed mindset.
I love Nigeria.
Edo people, vote for Progress, vote APC.
shocked Guess this is the new Nigerian national anthem or pledge as conjured by APCian? Lolzz! grin.Had it been Nigeria is better for it now,we will all be singing or affirming this freely;but unfortunately that is not the case.Even deep down,you don't believe what you wrote up here.So sorry bro

2 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Nonsoco80(m): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2016
tuale4u:

I thought PDP said Oshiomole did nothing in Esan Land.! Only Uromi as a town got two roads!!!
Zombie spotted.... typical one

1 Like

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Chigold101(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2016
GudluckIBB:
This is what happens when Traditional Rulers who are suppose to ensure peace and tranquilty in their dormain dablles into politics.
The Love of money has damaged a lot of reputation.
what did this traditional rule do wrong here?

Where does love of money come in here?

It would have been more okay if u condemn APC that tells lies with pleasure.
Condemn them. It is evil APC is evil

2 Likes

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by rhymaholic: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2016
They should just be mumu ING theirself
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by smirn(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2016
JuliettaBitch:

Case closed!

Ize Iyamu is our next Governor!

PDP is the Party!!

APC/Osho baba can go and die
For your dream, abeg wake up. The Edo central people are predominantly PDP due to Anene and co, but APC dont need their full vote to win the poll. This was why the senatorial dustrict was never considered for the APC Deputy governor position because no matter what, they are all PDP. Just 1is what APC needed and very hopefully the few APC loyalist in the area will definately exceed that expectation. PDP has no record of winning the Election but APC has done so well to be returned elected. What concerns a royal father in politice?
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Akinola660: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by july66: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
JuliettaBitch:
THE Traditional ruler of Uromi in Esan North East Local Government, His Royal Highness, Anslem Okojie, Onojie of Uromi, on Friday, refuted claims attributed him in the media, to have declared distrust in the Edo State governorship aspirant of Peoples Democratic Party, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, due to the party's track record of under development in Esan community and other alleged claims.

This was even as he challenged the All Progressives Congress, APC, and a national daily (not Vanguard) to present evidence of such statement or risk charges for misrepresentation of character.

In a statement made available to Vanguard, by its National Secretary, Chief Oza Francis, the monarch said: "Let it be noted that the Onojie of Uromi had never said the following during the visit of Governor Adams Oshiomole and his entourage to the Palace.
"That he does not trust Pastor Osagie Ize Iyamu to be the Governor of Edo State, but rather, Ize I yamu was welcome to his palace 30 times a day if he wants because they are personal friends.

"That Chief Tony Anenih cannot control him, Chief Tony Anenih is an illustrious son of Esan land and Uromi in particular, and we are so proud of him.

"That the PDP had made many unfulfilled promises in Esan land, HRH did not even make any reference to PDP during his speech."

However, highlights of what the Onojie said to the Governor and his entourage were, "that the Governor and his entourage breached Protocol by going to the Campaign Venue first before coming to the Palace, and that he respects protocol when he is in Government House, and as such he expected them to do the same in Uromi.

The statement noted that "Also, the explanation of the N6 million was as a result of the falsehood being spread by the Onojie of Opojie, that he was not part of the endorsement of Pastor Ize Iyamu by the Enijies in Esan land."

He added that the 29 Enijie's including the Onojie of Opoji unanimously endorsed the candidacy of Ize Iyamu, and they still stand by that decision.

Adding, "Moreso, the Onojie thanked Oshiomole for the two Road Projects done in Uromi and the Town Hall he built for the Efandion Community. The Onojie therefore challenged the APC and the national daily to as a matter of urgency produce the video evidence of their visit to the palace on Wednesday, August 3, 2016, in order to clear the air on what actually transpired during the visit and set the records straight for posterity sake."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/edo-2016-produce-video-evidence-of-your-visit-to-my-palace-onojie-of-uromi-tells-apc/
as corruption is evil, that is how lies is evil. So both PDP & APC are evil.
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by PhockPhockMan: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
asuustrike2009:

But he's saying the truth. I thought no part of Esan had Apc presence in terms of infrastructure? At least the paramount ruler can testify
Just two roads in 8 years, so Shameful.

1 Like

Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by Splashme: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jombojombo:
APC is evil... Evil is APC

NgeneUkwune over you and all your fellow zombies
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by gbishman: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
What do u expect when a so called Royal father who is supposed to be the father of all is now seen as partisan or an ardent politician.
Tell why on earth will someone come to your domain in the first instance and not come straight to your palace to pay homage and seek your blessing.
Royal fathers should realise who they are and live up to expectations.
Oba a tor kpehe ise
Re: I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie by cmikel: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Gej

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Makarfi/fayose Backed Ekiti Pdp State EXCO / New Minimum Wage: FG Sets Date For Transmission Of Bill To National Assembly / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.