Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? (5806 Views)

Please Help!! I Just Got Scammed By Snizzerkiller / Scam Alert... How I Was Scammed By A NLander / I Was Scammed At Tecno Carl Care.(RESOLVED NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
In as much as I hate to write this epistle(in part cos I also sell here and also cos am human), I had no other choice but to bring it to public opinion, so that great minds can help to "judge" if am being irrational and for others to also learn.
Sometimes last month, I ordered a phone via craiglist in USA through one of the trusted vendor on NL offering such services, after my conversation with the seller, I was convinced and I concluded the deal (lotta assumptions came into play), Oyinbo no dey scam grin, how foolish I was angry
Fastforward, I got the phone and it was icloud locked, an iphone 6splus, chai I have been scammed.
I did few research online, some some sites offering icloud unlock but wasnt sure they are legit, I NEEDED SOMEONE I COULD TRUST AND INTERACT WITH, not some site where I just drop the phone IMEI and wait for few days.
I contacted Ndudichukwumah on the 8th of July, after seen some of his topics, I initially wanted to create a topic to ask for testimonies but dint wanna question his genuineness.
After some interaction with him, I later contacted him am ready to go ahead 22nd July to be precise
I understand how all this online thingy works, I asked him few questions to be sure am in safe hards;
1. WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (I get the job done within 24-48hrs after transfer confirmation)
2. WHAT IS THE PROB OF SUCCESS ( testimonies have been flooding in)
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF UNSUCCESFULL (I give 5 working days ofr them to reverse the money from US and I get back to you, which is guarantee, all cash right? he answered YES!!!)
4. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE (Phone IMEI and activation page)
I asked agian what do you need to get the job done, he said nothing else.
I asked for his acct details, he sharperly send am, I transferred 30k to him, On a saturday, expecting to get the job done on Monday or Tuesday latest) oboy money don cast embarassed
I told him clearly Nairaland is our bond, we havent met but I trust him
Two days later, 24th July, he contacted me, his first line being "this is the reason why I always insist on customers let me run a check before Icloud" undecided
Where is such coming from, did you recommend any check for us to run? The only check I talked about is knowing the Gb of the phone and you said 1k, which I dint approve cos obviously after "Unclouding" am gonna see that on the phone.
He told me the phone is refurbished that did I get it from China What
He gave me a screenshot of an IMEI check and showed its refurbished( A CHECK HE CLAIMED I ASKED FOR AND IT COST 1K) a free check online for that matter.
He laid the fears my money might be lost cos I dint tell him it was a refurbished phone from China and am to blame.
Damn bro, you mean you collect 30k from customers and you don,t troubleshoot before accepting jobs
Who does that in this 21st century?
4days later he told me his fears came to pass and "his virtual agent" told him it can,t be unlocked.
Really, money gone? Guess from my rant when he first came up with the claim, he told me the agent is willing to offer him 50% on his next service, now they are willing to negotiate?
Even despite the fact I told him he saw the info right from the first day, he was only waiting for an opportunity to withhold my cash and dint even go ahead with any unlocking in the first place, it was a perfectly planned game but he wasnt smart enough
I offered him to pay back 20k and I accept a loss of 10k, (am more than that) and my loss is a lesson that I shouldnt trust a fellow broda, he promised this weekend to refund me, told him he got till friday(since last weekend), even called him thursday(yesterday), he shouted on me, no qualms, friday don reach now grin
5.20pm today i called him twice he dint pick up, he text later telling me he only got 5k, and he is gonna pay 10k next weekend, guess thius dude loves weeeked(well he spent the whole 30k on a weekend so I understand smiley)
Nairaland should help us look into the issue and tell me if am being inconsiderate, foolish or arrogant
Sincere and objective comments highly welcome
Other Nlanders should also learn from my mistakes and look before they leap
SORRY FOR THE EPISTLE AND MY GRAMMER
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
yea, he tranferred 5k even though I told him am gonna open a case agianst him on NL, which he boasfully told me to go ahead since am not willing to understand
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Come online and upload your transaction and conversation with your so called "agent" (with dates)
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by eph12(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Link to his profile?
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by StPete: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
After my own experience with a similar fraudster last year here losing 20k, I have vowed never to send money to anyone unless the job is done first. Let's hear the side of d defence and hope he comes up with a good reason.

I just hate wen ppl collect money and fail to remit it after a failed transaction.
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
StPete:
After my own experience with a similar fraudster last year here losing 20k, I have vowed never to send money to anyone unless the job is done first. Let's hear the side of d defence and hope he comes up with a good reason.

I just hate wen ppl collect money and fail to remit it after a failed transaction.
It would have been fair if I dint ask him, I asked him clearly for his terms, i know he saw the refurbished thingy firsthand but felt he already saw a prey he could feed on, I was even ready to dash him 10k, but now he is gonna refund the whole of my money
I have screenshots so no hiding place for him unless he chose to shut down his account
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ndudichukwumah, you could come online to disproof all this with your screenshot with your so called agent and where you asked for a check before you start Icloud processing, atleast you blaming me for not telling you its a refurbished phone, how do you expect me to know a phone coming from the USA is, if I could fall victim of Icloud, don,t you know ama learner when it comes to Iphone below are few of our chat

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
It would have been stupid transacting with you on call cos you would have have reasons to deny all claims, but thank God sha...you hurriedly transferred 5k thinking that would stop me from opening a case against you, smart-ass, you think I dey find money to rock Friday night grin
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by twinskenny(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Unlocking thing can be tricky some time... I usually do a check for free before payment.... Even the oyinbos go tell u say dey need to confirm if they can unlock it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Proffdada: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
Seriously

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2016
twinskenny:
Unlocking thing can be tricky some time... I usually do a check for free before payment.... Even the oyinbos go tell u say dey need to confirm if they can unlock it
Same question I asked him, can you get the job done,what do you need Shikena
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by olalekanba(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2016
if you paid for icloud removal and it wasn't successful then its 100% refund.

6 Likes

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by sisqology(m): 3:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Following...

1 Like

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by sisqology(m): 3:36am On Aug 06, 2016
aberyomi09:
In as much as I hate to write this epistle(in part cos I also sell here and also cos am human), I had no other choice but to bring it to public opinion, so that great minds can help to "judge" if am being irrational and for others to also learn.
Sometimes last month, [b]I ordered a phone via craiglist in USA through one of the trusted vendor on NL [/b]offering such services, after my conversation with the seller, I was convinced and I concluded the deal (lotta assumptions came into play), Oyinbo no dey scam grin, how foolish I was angry

please who is the vendor? I need their services
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by sinebaba(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2016
olalekanba:
if you paid for icloud removal and it wasn't successful then its 100% refund.

baba dats tru. Op why buying iPhone on Craigslist even oyinbo dey fear to buy from there.
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by ayooladee(f): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2016
Nawaoo
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Macaulish(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2016
aberyomi09:
Sometimes last month, I ordered a phone via craiglist in USA through one of the trusted vendor on NL offering such services, after my conversation with the seller, I was convinced and I concluded the deal (lotta assumptions came into play), Oyinbo no dey scam grin, how foolish I was angry
Fastforward, I got the phone and it was icloud locked, an iphone 6splus, chai I have been scammed.
I did few research online, some some sites offering icloud unlock but wasnt sure they are legit, I NEEDED SOMEONE I COULD TRUST AND INTERACT WITH, not some site where I just drop the phone IMEI and wait for few days.
I contacted Ndudichukwumah on the 8th of July, after seen some of his topics, I initially wanted to create a topic to ask for testimonies but dint wanna question his genuineness.
After some interaction with him, I later contacted him am ready to go ahead 22nd July to be precise
I understand how all this online thingy works, I asked him few questions to be sure am in safe hards;
1. WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS (I get the job done within 24-48hrs after transfer confirmation)
2. WHAT IS THE PROB OF SUCCESS ( testimonies have been flooding in)
3. WHAT HAPPENS IF UNSUCCESFULL (I give 5 working days ofr them to reverse the money from US and I get back to you, which is guarantee, all cash right? he answered YES!!!)
4. WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB DONE (Phone IMEI and activation page)
I asked agian what do you need to get the job done, he said nothing else.
I asked for his acct details, he sharperly send am, I transferred 30k to him, On a saturday, expecting to get the job done on Monday or Tuesday latest) oboy money don cast embarassed
I told him clearly Nairaland is our bond, we havent met but I trust him
Two days later, 24th July, he contacted me, his first line being "this is the reason why I always insist on customers let me run a check before Icloud" undecided
Where is such coming from, did you recommend any check for us to run? The only check I talked about is knowing the Gb of the phone and you said 1k, which I dint approve cos obviously after "Unclouding" am gonna see that on the phone.
He told me the phone is refurbished that did I get it from China What
He gave me a screenshot of an IMEI check and showed its refurbished( A CHECK HE CLAIMED I ASKED FOR AND IT COST 1K) a free check online for that matter.
He laid the fears my money might be lost cos I dint tell him it was a refurbished phone from China and am to blame.
Damn bro, you mean you collect 30k from customers and you don,t troubleshoot before accepting jobs
Who does that in this 21st century?
4days later he told me his fears came to pass and "his virtual agent" told him it can,t be unlocked.
Really, money gone? Guess from my rant when he first came up with the claim, he told me the agent is willing to offer him 50% on his next service, now they are willing to negotiate?
Even despite the fact I told him he saw the info right from the first day, he was only waiting for an opportunity to withhold my cash and dint even go ahead with any unlocking in the first place, it was a perfectly planned game but he wasnt smart enough
I offered him to pay back 20k and I accept a loss of 10k, (am more than that) and my loss is a lesson that I shouldnt trust a fellow broda, he promised this weekend to refund me, told him he got till friday(since last weekend), even called him thursday(yesterday), he shouted on me, no qualms, friday don reach now grin
5.20pm today i called him twice he dint pick up, he text later telling me he only got 5k, and he is gonna pay 10k next weekend, guess thius dude loves weeeked(well he spent the whole 30k on a weekend so I understand smiley)
Nairaland should help us look into the issue and tell me if am being inconsiderate, foolish or arrogant
Sincere and objective comments highly welcome
Other Nlanders should also learn from my mistakes and look before they leap
SORRY FOR THE EPISTLE AND MY GRAMMER

Am Still Surprised how you get yourself into all this.

Here. IF you've read my thread. You will see how I've clearly explained on NL on what and what to do/know when you find yourself in a situation of iCloud Lock.

Ask anyone who have ever contact me on iCloud Lock thats here on NL.

1. I first make it my priority to request for there device IMEI and do a check via free checks & Paid Checks (On my own Accord)
2. Will give you feedback about your Device Info, iCLoud Status and Eligibility Status for Unlcock (Whether or Not)
3. I give you the price according to your Lock Status .

Most People Run at this Price stage because the REAL TRUTH about iCloud Lock Status is that Its Never Cheap. To Unlock on iCloud Device On Clean Status price can buy an iPhone 5/5s . And on Lost Mode Status Can buy iPhone 4s 16gb/32gb Variant.

I've never force anyone & will never call you back after I've given you all details about your device. You can take it else to verify am perfectly sure IF the service is genuine as mine. You will get the same feedback.

In this case,

I would say You or Your contact Agent got something missed up somewhere, or HE knows little about the service (Just got a thread going because of the high price involve in the business) because to my understanding HE should have done all necessary checks on your device by imei even before he proceed to order your iCloud Removal Service.

WHY

IF YOU DON'T DO PROPER CHECK BEFORE PLACING ICLOUD REMOVAL SERVICE (BY ANY STATUS) , YOU WON'T BE REFUNDED !!

Its a Clear & Standard Terms & Condition Apply to this Service.

AM NOT HERE TO BLAME ANYONE

1. Telling you because your device was Refurbished ( Is a Zero Excuse on iCloud Removal Ground) OUT OF LINE
2. You not asking for proper Checks & verification for Eligibility Status is a Big Mistake You Made (I must be sincere with You) YOU GOT LOOSE THERE.
3. IF Truly He place your Order and Showed you Proof of (In Process or Rejected Result with Good Reason from Server, Your Fund is GONE)

MY ADVICE.

Kindly drop your device IMEI here. I will check your device out and let you know IF its CLEAR or BLOCKED for iCloud Removal.
I won't Advice you process removal now cos its expensive.

Best Option: SELL IT AS SCRAP & LET GO OF IT.

JUST BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME WITH YOUR DEALINGS & STRIVE TO GET BETTER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISSUES.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
THANK YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/3212141/icloud-removal-service-what-really 2083 views. (I believe they Understand better)

7 Likes

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Macaulish:

IF YOU DON'T DO PROPER CHECK BEFORE PLACING IC

1. Telling you because your device was Refurbished ( Is a Zero Excuse on iCloud Removal Ground) OUT OF LINE
2. You not asking for proper Checks & verification for Eligibility Status is a Big Mistake You Made (I must be sincere with You) YOU GOT LOOSE THERE.
3. IF Truly He place your Order and Showed you Proof of (In Process or Rejected Result with Good Reason from Server, Your Fund is GONE)

MY ADVICE.

Kindly drop your device IMEI here. I will check your device out and let you know IF its CLEAR or BLOCKED for iCloud Removal.

JUST BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME WITH YOUR DEALINGS & STRIVE TO GET BETTER KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISSUES.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
THANK YOU.

https://www.nairaland.com/3212141/icloud-removal-service-what-really 2083 views. (I believe they Understand better)

I kindly sent him the IMEI weeks even before proceeding with payment and asked him if it was possible, he answered yes (meaning he must have troubleshoot), dunno where refurbished is coming from when Icloud removal is a backdoor thing (and warranty shouldn't come into place).
The check he claimed he did gor 1k is even a free check, I could get the site when am on a system
Thanx man
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Guess he is busy finding ways to put lies together, he didn't respond to this case and has clearly came online, he never asked for any checks brfor we processed the removal, he saw a "free" 30k
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Ty207: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ndudichukwumah come and clarify yourself
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Macaulish:

Am Still Surprised how you get yourself into all this.

Here. IF you've read my thread. You will see how I've clearly explained on NL on what and what to do/know when you find yourself in a situation of iCloud Lock.

Ask anyone who have ever contact me on iCloud Lock thats here on NL.

1. I first make it my priority to request for there device IMEI and do a check via free checks & Paid Checks (On my own Accord)
2. Will give you feedback about your Device Info, iCLoud Status and Eligibility Status for Unlcock (Whether or Not)
3. I give you the price according to your Lock Status .

Most People Run at this Price stage because the REAL TRUTH about iCloud Lock Status is that Its Never Cheap. To Unlock on iCloud Device On Clean Status price can buy an iPhone 5/5s . And on Lost Mode Status Can buy iPhone 4s 16gb/32gb Variant.

I've never force anyone & will never call you back after I've given you all details about your device. You can take it else to verify am perfectly sure IF the service is genuine as mine. You will get the same feedback.

In this case,

I would say You or Your contact Agent got something missed up somewhere, or HE knows little about the service (Just got a thread going because of the high price involve in the business) because to my understanding HE should have done all necessary checks on your device by imei even before he proceed to order your iCloud Removal Service.

WHY

IF YOU DON'T DO PROPER CHECK BEFORE PLACING ICLOUD REMOVAL SERVICE (BY ANY STATUS) , YOU WON'T BE REFUNDED !!

Its a Clear & Standard Terms & Condition Apply to this Service.

AM NOT HERE TO BLAME ANYONE

MY ADVICE.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
THANK YOU.

You said it all. They claim no r efund but they actually do refund if u are a regular unlocker. They wont apply if they dont do their own check. They must have refunded him.

But 30k for icloud on iphone 6S plus ? I think its a scam from d very start. Anyway, i stopped unlocking icloud last year so it might be very cheap now.

Good luck on getting back your money.

2 Likes

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ty207:
Ndudichukwumah come and clarify yourself
I wonder why he is still keeping quiet, he won't come cos he knew his game plan was to scam me right from the start
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Macaulish(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
tumababa:

You said it all. They claim no r efund but they actually do refund if u are a regular unlocker. They wont apply if they dont do their own check. They must have refunded him.

But 30k for icloud on iphone 6S plus ? I think its a scam from d very start. Anyway, i stopped unlocking icloud last year so it might be very cheap now.

Good luck on getting back your money.

God Bless You

My Brother iCloud Remove Service hasn't got cheaper this days ooo!!

Unless client choose to get scammed with lesser price.

All the BEST for Those that choose that Part.
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Macaulish(m): 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
aberyomi09:

I kindly sent him the IMEI weeks even before proceeding with payment and asked him if it was possible, he answered yes (meaning he must have troubleshoot), dunno where refurbished is coming from when Icloud removal is a backdoor thing (and warranty shouldn't come into place).
The check he claimed he did gor 1k is even a free check, I could get the site when am on a system
Thanx man

IMEI: 353295070898340
Serial Number: C39Q88PWGRXC
Phone model: iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver
Telephone Technical Support: Active
Repairs & Service Coverage: Active
Estimated manufacture date: August 16, 2015
Estimated phone age: 11 month(s) 3 week(s) 2 day(s)
Find my iPhone: ON
iCLoud status: CLEAN
Blacklist status: CLEAN

Your device belongs to the category of iPhone 6s Plus (AT&T/SIM Free/A1634). So Nothing Like Refurbished.

6 Likes

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by goonsmi: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
aberyomi09:

I wonder why he is still keeping quiet, he won't come cos he knew his game plan was to scam me right from the start

This thread alone will not get the job done. You have to spam his threads with details of his deeds and follow him bumper to fender . let each of his comments be getting a quote of his fraudulent deeds and above after 3 days if he refuse to come up with something reasonable report his to Nairaland efcc mod (Dominique) and she will help you deal with him.

4 Likes

Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by goonsmi: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Macaulish:

IMEI: 353295070898340 Serial Number: C39Q88PWGRXC Phone model: iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver Telephone Technical Support: Active Repairs & Service Coverage: Active Estimated manufacture date: August 16, 2015 Estimated phone age: 11 month(s) 3 week(s) 2 day(s) Find my iPhone: ON iCLoud status: CLEAN Blacklist status: CLEAN

Thanks, So can the phone still be unlocked or he should cut his loss?
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Macaulish(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
goonsmi:

Thanks, So can the phone still be unlocked or he should cut his loss?

By the Special Grace of Apple Server and Appropriate Service which is Available.

YES
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Macaulish:

By the Special Grace of Apple Server and Appropriate Service which is Available.

YES
KINDLY QUOTE ME THE PRICE
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by aberyomi09(m): 12:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Macaulish:

IMEI: 353295070898340
Phone model: iPhone 6s Plus 128GB Silver
Telephone Technical Support: Active
Repairs & Service Coverage: Active
Estimated manufacture date: August 16, 2015
Estimated phone age: 11 month(s) 3 week(s) 2 day(s)
Find my iPhone: ON
iCLoud status: CLEAN
Blacklist status: CLEAN

Your device belongs to the category of iPhone 6s Plus (AT&T/SIM Free/A1634). So Nothing Like Refurbished.
He argued with me even telling me I got the phone via Aliexpress that I lied to him, I don't just understand some people angry
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Macaulish(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2016
aberyomi09:

He argued with me even telling me I got the phone via Aliexpress that I lied to him, I don't just understand some people angry

Which Region/Country is your device from??
Re: I was Scammed By Ndudichukwumah??? by Macaulish(m): 2:08am On Aug 08, 2016
I just Did A Service Order on your Device

Service name: iPhone Country Check & FMI + Sold To

IMEI : 353295070898340
Unlock code : Model: IPHONE 6S PLUS B30 128GB SLVR
IMEI Number: 353295070898340
FMI Status: CLEAN
Warranty Status: Apple Limited Warranty
Coverage End Date: 12/14/16
Estimated Purchase Date: 12/15/15
Registered Purchase Date: 12/29/15
Sold To: S9999
Company: APPLE Store
Purchased In: US - United States

In Translation: Your Device was sold out from Apple Store to S9999
To Unlock your Device

ICloud Remove For All IPhone|Ipad|Ipod (Clean) - USA, ( Sold By Apple Not Supported) 100%

Duration: 1-12 Days

Price: Like I've said Most People Run at this Price stage because the REAL TRUTH about iCloud Lock Status is that Its Never Cheap. To Unlock on iCloud Device On Clean Status price can buy an iPhone 5/5s

Take The Money go buy iPhone 5s 16/32GB London Use . (Don't Get Scam This Time)

But IF you want to process it. No Wahala come Onboard 100% Success. Contact Me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Order Your Goods From Amazon And Ebay Today @ N425/$ Express Shipping @ $4.5/lbs / How To Bet with Payoneer Bank Account / How To Calculate Inverter & Battery Backup Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.