Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Newly Appointed Boss Of National Library Commission Pictured With A Nairalander - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Newly Appointed Boss Of National Library Commission Pictured With A Nairalander (620 Views)

Azubuike Ezenwoke Appointed As Registrar In Landmark University At Age Of 32 / Newly Appointed Boss Of National Library Commission Pictured With A Nairalander / My Experience At The National Library Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newly Appointed Boss Of National Library Commission Pictured With A Nairalander by bobotope: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
The newly appointed head of the National Library Commission, Prof. Lanre Aina, today had a farewell lecture for his postgraduate students at the premier institution, University of Ibadan. The easy going, unassuming visiting Lecturer at the Africa Regional center for information Science (ARCIS), who will be resuming fully at his new duty post next week came to the class in his humble manner to have what he called a farewell lecture and also the four corners of the classroom after many decades of meritorious service. The students interracted with him and advised him on the noted issues in the Nigerian library setup and also prayed for successful tenure for him. After the class, the students took turn to take pictures with him. Once again we wish him a successful tenure as he aligns with the present administration's change agenda.

Re: Newly Appointed Boss Of National Library Commission Pictured With A Nairalander by Bigjane(f): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Arcis people, I hail o. Spot me.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Analyse & Interpret Data (econometrics)? / Comprehensive Project Topics And Materials In Geography / UEC College: Building Ethical Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.