Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance (2367 Views)

NBC Interview Invitee / Free CV Rewrite And Review/free Interview Assistance - Crazycv / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by fliXzz(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello Nairalanders.
I took the test and by God's grace I was successful and have been invited for an interview slated for next week Monday (08/08/2016) in Port Harcourt.
Please I implore anyone with the capacity to render help to me and other favoured Nairalanders with regard to the interview to kindly indicate or contact me.

Kindly call/whatsapp: 08134636822. Thanks and God bless you.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by donbenedict(m): 7:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guy relax. U are already tensed up.. Dats not a good way to prepare.

What role did u apply for? Look it up on Google, research on d position very well..

Watch videos on youtube on hw to answer FaQs on interviews.. relax.

The more u worry abt d interview, d more you are losing it already

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by mikeayus(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
when did u write the exam?
i also wrote few weeks back but have not heard anything
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by donbenedict(m): 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
mikeayus:
when did u write the exam?
i also wrote few weeks back but have not heard anything
lol u did not pass it na grin
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by abimcdssi: 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guess you are talking about the technical trainee program and you are likely an EEE/MEE graduate.
Get ready to defend your BSc/HND EEE or MEE as the case may be especially the parts that relate to Power and Machines.
You might also be asked to write a short essay just before the interview.
Good luck and remember to take a bottle of coke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by DanJayMartin: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
abimcdssi:
Guess you are talking about the technical trainee program and you are likely an EEE/MEE graduate.
Get ready to defend your BSc/HND EEE or MEE as the case may be especially the parts that relate to Power and Machines.
Essay?? Abeg wats d interview like?
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by fliXzz(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
abimcdssi:

Very helpful. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by fliXzz(m): 4:22am On Aug 06, 2016
abimcdssi:

Please I'd love speak with you.
Whatsapp/ call : 08134636822
Thanks bro.
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by mikeayus(m): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2016
donbenedict:
lol u did not pass it na grin

lol...who says...we actually wrote it after a career seminar on campus here
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by freemile2ru: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2016
Did anybody receive a regret mail? Or its just success mail they are sending
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
fliXzz:
Hello Nairalanders.
I took the test and by God's grace I was successful and have been invited for an interview slated for next week Monday (08/08/2016) in Port Harcourt.
Please I implore anyone with the capacity to render help to me and other favoured Nairalanders with regard to the interview to kindly indicate or contact me.

Kindly call/whatsapp: 08134636822. Thanks and God bless you.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by Emerald03(m): 1:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tenx for all the posts, quite helpful.
Also called for interview .......11th Aug. Lagos.

Just need details abt hw the training goes
matthew4vic@gmail.com
Tenx
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by goddyAir: 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2017
wats is dia web address 2 fill in d form
Re: Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Interview Assistance by fliXzz(m): 6:22am On Apr 10, 2017
goddyAir:
wats is dia web address 2 fill in d form

www.nbcltdcareers.com

(1) (Reply)

She Didn't Meet The Educational Requirements Yet She Was Hired / Urgent It Job / CBN Is Recruiting Massively... VERY Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.