Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro (889 Views)

Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian / When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) (2) (3) (4)

Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Jas1000: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by GogetterMD(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Rehabilitation is key here, and definitely not at home
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by lative(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
jst man up as tlk as im i mean man to man talk let im knw d side effect of what e s doing
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by ritababe(f): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
That man up there just said it.... your brother needs to be buckled to rehab. angry
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by rheether(f): 9:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Get him to fall in love. The girl will completely change him.
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Kill him
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Jas1000: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Jas1000: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Jas1000: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Daniel2289(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
What Ur broda needs now is God in his life. Addiction is a thing dat we cannot use will power to stop, except d help of God. Try and lead ur broda to Christ, n also pray 4 God to change him.
Luke 1:37
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jas1000:

i zaid hlp on wat to do and how to do.
so au do i kill him?
ask modath, I guess she knows better. Or lalasticlala
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Ranchhoddas: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:
Which kind yeye advice be this one?
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by ehix89(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Say No To Drug Abuse!!!
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Richy4(m): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
If u do not want to loose your sanity, i suggest u keep your allowance,debit card safe too....some loosed change will be missing sometimes just for him to keep up....

Pressure from people does not cure an addiction.... rehab is the solution...Even if u send him to missionary university of heaven... he will never finish and the money spent on his new admission will be gone all over again...
Tell ur parent to find the solution to the drugs first before thinking about sending him back to school... it can't be cured by uncle and aunt's preaching, The therapists knows how to handle it...

Give him some love bro that he feel ur parent were not giving... he is going through some pains, and he might start seeing himself as a social reject but if u go out of your way to make him feel comfortable and needed, he will trust u and even confide in you...and what ever u say might sink in anytime u give him an advice...

Lastly, try and remove all sharp object like knife, cutlass, guns etc from the house ... just incase...
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by sainttwist1(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:
kolewerk......He is already in love with drugs....Op, rehab is the best thing for him....,.and ladies dont have the believe that you can change any guy.
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Jas1000: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Pls Help My Drug Addicted Bro by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
---

I Am A Prostitute Who Fell In Love With A Pastor / LADIES, Pls Take Heed / 13 Annoying Boyfriend Traits And How To Avoid Them (A MUST READ)