Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) (1466 Views)

Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) / Buhari Interviewed By CNN's Christine Amanpour (Watch Full Video) / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by rommyth(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
According to the pictures posted on the Twitter handle of Peter Clottey, who is the interviewer, Nigeria’s First Lady, who is in the United States of America on a ten-day visit, is on the hot seat in their Aisha Buhari during the interview with Peter Clottey at the studios of Voice of America (VOA).

As at the time of filing this report, there were no details yet of the discussion, but our correspondent will be keeping tabs with the interview to bring the full complement of the questions and their answers
https://www.naij.com/917702-aisha-buhari-interviewed-voice-america-photos.html..

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by HungerBAD: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
There are First Ladies.

And then there is Aisha Buhari the First Lady.

This is an Epitome of intelligence,class,grace,brain,poise,beauty,less talk,Loyalty,thinking before talking,and I am proud to call you my First Lady.

You make past First Ladies look like house maids,except of course Mariam Babangida. The last First Lady?I will leave the wailers to describe her. Yes that First Lady,that behaves like those Boji-Boji Owa market women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by pjamas(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
i have a 100% confidence in Mrs Buhari. i know she wont disgrace us. but i miss mama P oh.

oya unto the taggers and haters.
Here is another tasty food . lala, the bus too slow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by checkolatunji: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wailer's over to you.

In Wailer's voice ' na PhotoKiosk' grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by muyibaba222(m): 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
well done Adekunle Gold........ for their mind

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by ritababe(f): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
ok
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by egift(m): 4:53am On Aug 06, 2016

Somewhere at the moment, the wailers are in this mood.

Am glad she is granting interview before Fayose will claim her was hiding in a hotel room. And did you see a whole 10 days - come on Aisha, this is torture. If it were like 3 days, Fayose and his Komo adopted crew will claim you bounced in and out. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by Oildichotomy(m): 5:02am On Aug 06, 2016
Don't you just marvel at some Nigerians and their priorities?

Like What is this?
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by policy12: 6:10am On Aug 06, 2016
To wailers Oya food don ready.. .

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2016
I still don't understand the media hysteria surrounding the First Lady visit to the US. It seems to obscure the essence of her visit. By the way, the VOA interviewer looks like Fayose.
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by HtwoOw: 7:15am On Aug 06, 2016
Aisha you do well

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Somewhere in Southwest

Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by Beremx(f): 8:17am On Aug 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
I still don't understand the media hysteria surrounding the First Lady visit to the US. It seems to obscure the essence of her visit. By the way, the VOA interviewer looks like Fayose.
If you don't understand, please go to Ekiti and ask the rabid dog called Fayose. cheesy

lalasticlala, you know how we roll!! grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Beremx:
If you don't understand, please go to Ekiti and ask the rabid dog called Fayose. cheesy

lalasticlala, you know how we roll!! grin
berem
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by Beremx(f): 8:26am On Aug 06, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
berem
what is it Oremu?
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by drss2(m): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2016
d fact dat zombies ar celebrating aisha's sneaking into america shows dat notin is working in d con3.
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2016
Beremx:
what is it Oremu?
aisha buhari fall our hand, she no want us to wail over her hahaa
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by Beremx(f): 8:39am On Aug 06, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

aisha buhari fall our hand, she no want us to wail over her hahaa
lol! make una find another thing to wail about. grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Interviewed By Voice Of America (photos) by Achuwa1(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2016
[b][/b]HungerBAD: 10:43pm On Aug 05

There are First Ladies.

And then there is Aisha Buhari the First Lady.

This is an Epitome of intelligence,class,grace,brain,poise,beauty,less talk,Loyalty,thinking before talking,and I am proud to call you my First Lady.

You make past First Ladies look like house maids,except of course Mariam Babangida. The last First Lady?I will leave the wailers to describe her. Yes that First Lady,that behaves like those Boji-Boji Owa market women

Hope u know that 1$=#400 nw.
can you help us find out if we have over taken Zimbabwe yet or we are still behind them,because you zombies seem to be crying secretly about the economy & smiling openly as if all is well.

(1) (Reply)

One Solution To Nigeria's Economic Crisis - Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Justice Onnoghen Speaks On Delayed Submission Of His Name For Confirmation / IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Turkish Diplomat In His Home - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.