Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Long Distance Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship (952 Views)

15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / Long Distance Relationship(ldr): What's Your Opinion On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship by Gewezzy1(f): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Okay, I don't think i can do ds anymore, the long distance m tired, like how do i even know if he is serious and not cheating
Re: Long Distance Relationship by ceejay67(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Depends on if u really trust him. Dont u think he is thinking same bout u "If u are serious and nt cheating"
Re: Long Distance Relationship by rheether(f): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
My dear, it's not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Gewezzy1(f): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
I doubt if he would, guys dnt really think about that. We used to text all the time now its so boring, we chat everyday bt the convo I dunno its like am forcin it
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Gewezzy1(f): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
rheether:
not when have loved up sigh
Re: Long Distance Relationship by TrapHedges(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
If you wer made to be with someone no matter how far ya'll is.. Ya'll will end up together.. Roger that?
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
listen to 'long distance' by Brandy smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationship by ritababe(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
OK
please check my signature.
thanks
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Gewezzy1(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
HateU2:
listen to 'long distance' by Brandy smiley
never dt song is too emotional abeg
Re: Long Distance Relationship by UrWorstNitemare: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
And how long is this distance you talking about ??

**Locations**
Nid a definite answer, so that I can come up with a definite suggestion
tongue
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Stegomiah: 11:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Gewezzy1:
I doubt if he would, guys dnt really think about that. We used to text all the time now its so boring, we chat everyday bt the convo I dunno its like am forcin it

It's clear you want out, it's either you have someone near you falling for or about to fall for

If it's boring, try spice it up
What way have you tried to un bore the relationship
And it's not bout if it's boring, you only scared or thinking he may not be faithful afterall

LDR can only work when both parties trust one another and understand one another, with good communication

Although physically he will be absent and some times you may need him to cuddle up
So add self control or discipline to it

It can work if both parties want it to
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 06, 2016
Your complain is about your communication with him. My dear, if you want to spice things up, drop the usual boring 'how are you' questions. Get freaky with him, he's your man. Tell him how badly you want to make love to him, talk about when you guys recently started dating, be humorous, call him cute names, and be blunt with him.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by TuneChi369(m): 4:00am On Aug 06, 2016
rheether:
True talk.
Re: Long Distance Relationship by dilini(m): 5:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Dearie, let's be truthful about the whole brouhaha about long distance relationship. the disadvantages outweighs the advantages and it is not advisable to be in a relationship where there ain't no physical presence. It causes alot of suspicion and distrust between both couples. Such relationships are short-lived. Anywayz, it depends on what you two have set out to achieve but if it takes longer than necessary to always see or be with each other then I ain't advising you to go with it. Physical presence is very important, even skyping won't help. I know of a female friend who has a boyfriend studying in dubai. She's this kinda 'jaiye jaiye' bae but she loves this guy like something else but always complaining of the distance between them and why she ain't getting all that cozy and stuff because she misses the touch of her man and craves for sex. And this had led them both masturbating on skype in real-time while streaming together. I asked her how does she enjoy it with her man on Skype and she honestly told me it's dirty and doesn't get the real satisfaction from it and that she's been considering doing it with someone she's close to and that is because of her strong sex-drive and libido.

The long and short of these is "the disadvantages outweighs the advantages and it is not advisable to be in a relationship where there ain't no physical presence".

My 2cents sha...
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Pheals(f): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2016
Don't let this Nairaland guys discourage u OK. ... If he is cheating and u fail to know it's love.

He may not be cheating undecided ..it depends on trust level

In short distance relationship - people do cheat take that cheating stuff off your mind

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship by Gewezzy1(f): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2016
We stay in different states, and he is currently working, while am in my final year in school. So he is usually busy most times. N I swear we haven't ever even talkd about nasty stuff o, the nasty stuff he ever said ws Ur look sexy in dt picture dts all. N its almost 6 months now, even though he says he loves me n all. O wish to believe bt maybe Cs of the hurt in the past. N dn my insecurity sef is thr, although he dsnt really put females on his dp expect on thr bdae, but what if he has anthr phone, Cs he isn't on my social media accounts. Jeezzz I dunno anymore
Re: Long Distance Relationship by Stormyweather(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gewezzy1:
We stay in different states, and he is currently working, while am in my final year in school. So he is usually busy most times. N I swear we haven't ever even talkd about nasty stuff o, the nasty stuff he ever said ws Ur look sexy in dt picture dts all. N its almost 6 months now, even though he says he loves me n all. O wish to believe bt maybe Cs of the hurt in the past. N dn my insecurity sef is thr, although he dsnt really put females on his dp expect on thr bdae, but what if he has anthr phone, Cs he isn't on my social media accounts. Jeezzz I dunno anymore
paranoia!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Guys Make When Meeting A Girl For The First Time / If He Likes You Enough To Bed You, He Should Like You Enough To Do This / Cossy Orjiakor Poses Unclad To Celebrate Nigeria's Independence (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.