Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,649 members, 7,861,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. (492 Views)

Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by meekyrozzay: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
MY COUSIN AND I ARE SO CLOSE, THAT I FEEL PAINED WHEN HE GETS HURT. HIS BEEN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP FOR SOME YEARS, HE MET THIS GIRL IN AN INTERVIEW THEY BOTH ATTENDED, THE GIRL WAS FRIENDLY AND ACCOMMODATING, THEY BEGAN TALKING, THEY EXCHANGED CONTACT AND THE SHORT STORY IS THEY BEGAN DATING. BUT THE GF HAS BEEN CAUGHT COUPLE OF TIME WITH A LOCAL RAPPER WHO SHE LEFT BECAUSE SHE FELT HE WAS CHEATING ON HER. WHEN ASKED BY MY COUSIN WHY SHE CONTINUES SEEING THE DUDE, SHE SAID MY COUSIN BARELY HAS TIME FOR HER, AS HIS JOB AS A CONTENT DESIGNER IN A GROWING MOBILE APP COMPANY [PALMCHAT]. SHE FEELS THE BF SHOULD WORK LESS AND EARN LESS SINCE SHE'S NOT AFTER HIS MONEY, SHE EVEN ADVISES THAT HE RESIGNS SINCE SHE CLAIMS SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF THEIR BILLS SINCE SHE IS FROM A WEALTHY HOME. SHOULD HE RESIGN AND BUILD HIS RELATIONSHIP COS SEEMINGLY SHE MAJORLY MAKES MY COUSIN HAPPY. I NEED YOUR ADVISE TO HELP HIM OUT..
Re: Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2016
bro I know you're dreaming but I will call hateu2 to pour you water so that you can wake from the sleep.
Re: Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by eph12(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2016
A girl in Nigeria wants the bf to stop working?
OP please don't stop here na. You must finish this sweet story.
Re: Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by dapsonlou(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
eph12:
A girl in Nigeria wants the bf to stop working?
OP please don't stop here na. You must finish this sweet story.

Lmfao
Re: Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by Sexxkillz: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2016
He's stupid if he leaves his job for a girl who feels nothing for him.

She has been using him as a rebound guy to get back to her ex, and he's gladly falling for it.
Re: Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by eyinjuege: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Your cousin should better respect himself and continue working at his job. He should do trainings and courses that'll make him better at it too.
How could he live a with himself if he should resign and be fed by his girlfriends family?
Re: Should My Cousin Go On... His Gf Seeing Her Ex Around Town. by rosieluv(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
so because she is rich,she wnts to b controllin d guy abi? leaving ur job is nt d best decision to take. Ur cousin nt havin er time is nt evn enuf reason for her to hang out wiv er ex. If she is meant for u,she wil understand n b a lovin gal.

(1) (Reply)

Chubby Ladies / You Have Got No Excuse For Failure In Life / Pls What Can We Call This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.