Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady (809 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Do This Valentine's Day / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by ejovwovincent(f): 10:08am On Aug 06, 2016
1 Men shouldn't be looking at their phone more than the Lady
2 Talking about your Bank account or how much u have, this puts ladies off (Bragging)
3 Smelling Bad ( Mouth or Body Odour is a No. No)ߙʊ4 Don't ask " are you a virgin?"
5 Don't ask her how many guys she's been with ( Body Count) ߘŠ6 No unexpected ATM failures, I forgot my wallet at home) blah blah blah, do like I do, carry cash and always have ur online transfer good to go "thanks to Diamond bank"ߙȊ7 When your phone rings on a date and you're asked where you are? Don't give a degrading response eg ( I dey with that big ass babe, I dey with tolu big Breasts, I dey with that weekend chops Wey pretty mike give me"
8 Don't insist on a "come to my house first date" or come to my friends house first date "expect she understands it's a come n Bleep n collect ur money thing"
9 Don't leave your date to talk to another Lady for more that 2 minutes
10 Don't buy her too many gifts she may think ure trying to buy her #decentGirlsOnly
11 If for any reason someone else needs to be in the car, don't put her in the back seat
12 Don't compare her to your Ex
13 Don't talk about her weight or hair only in a positive way eg ( some guys may say : ure about to burst out of that dress, your hair should be due by nowߘ©
14 After the first sex always call as a courtesy (even if the sex was good or bad)
15 Table manners ( making sounds with ur mouth while eating, talking while theirs food in your mouth, just pretend to be a Gentleman"
16 Focus your eyes on her eyes not her breast or ass. ( don't look at any other lady asides her on a date)
17 Projecting yourself as someone youre not (Ladies can spot fake confidence, or a fake in general) Don't borrow ur friends car and say it's yours, don't lie your friend's apartment is yours)
18 Don't be too touchy & feely on a first date "any small thing u want to touch Yash"ߦŠ19 Don't be rude or nasty to the waiter or waitress to impress your date
20 Don't ask her for money or for nude pictures unless she offers ߘŠ
N.B...On the other hand, if u are a Warri Boy "Bleep these Rules" Do as u Like ߙ̰ߑѠ
Re: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2016
undecided lame childish and stale.
Re: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by dyadeleye(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2016
I am not understanding.... undecided
Re: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by MisterPresident(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2016
Lol. Funny but true.

I dey with Tolu big breast grin grin grin
Re: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady by tohbadt(m): 6:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
get the free report for mouth odour killer here http://www.mouthodourkiller.com/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help, Am Addicted To ... / Check Out These Viral Bridal Photo Shoot (Photos) / Unbelievable Babies Don't Cry In Asia..... Here Is Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.