Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan (53726 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Akobi24:
Can i use them on my pc moderm?

Definitely yes u can, cos it works with any device including modem to PC, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2016
elfakkawy:
I concur
Airtel night beats MTN hands down

Bros ur head dey there cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2016
AwesomeRomeo:
Una don start again abi, this is what you people did and airtel decided stop the first unlimited night plans. Trust me, airtel will stop this one too.

U be Airtel representative

Why can't you just pray let them continue their wonderful work and stop making unnecessary wailing shocked

MTN agent spotted already
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:32am On Aug 07, 2016
superfelix:
yea, d download rate is super Fast.. Dis night plan is the Best

Ur head too dey there, I swear
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2016
jom28gy:
is it only for night,

Yes sir only for night from 12midnight to 5am, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
jom28gy:
I tried they said am not allowed that I should call 141

I will advice you to try subscribing after 12midnight, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Biospnx:
U may be right on all but d finishing of data... U r wrong i finish mtn every night but two days ago mk i no lie.. By 3:30 mtn cancel am even wen i sty get data

Thank God for once I was right, thank you bro for coming out plain, while some people are not still satisfied with my info

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Stanbeto: 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
When i don try am sha
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Odunharry(m): 8:38am On Aug 07, 2016
This is nice

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Biospnx:
N anoda. I no fit use all my sim dey browse, airtel call rate is cheap. But nt on trybe... If i go enter trybe. I go need spend more on calls

Bros u don't need to make calls with it, I will advice you not to use ur main Airtel line for this plan, just get a new Airtel SIM card for the night plan only. Lobatan

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
bigiyaro:
Airtel night plan is a pure scam, Thunder fire dem.

Please kindly state ur facts and stop wailing unnecessary
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by dalhjana: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:
More photos
why is that it don't work on PC ....all the time its showing error 628
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
I hope you're not one of their marketers? Because I've made up my mind never to subscribe or recharge on my airtel ever again. Those criminal networks (airtel and glo) be stealing from consumers without NCC doing any thin about it. It's not only when someone sits in front of a computer and sends spam mail to thousands of people that they're called fraudsters. When an organization tells you to buy 3gb data for N1,500 or 1.5gb for N1,000 and then ends up giving you 1.5gb for N1,500, then that is big time fraud!

They scammed me off only N500 and have since lost a couple of thousands ever since I switched to another network. That's penny wise, palm foolish - kind of scam. undecided undecided undecided

Abeg bros no vex, there are 1001 ways to monitor ur data consumption and all u need is just patience to get it right, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Seenyo:
Thumbs up @ op!...dope/timely info.

Thanks cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Oluwabenny: 8:48am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:
I made this analysis based on facts, not trying to condemn any network provider, there's always room for improvement though.

Now let's get down to business.

Subscribing

1. Insert your Airtel SIM card in your phone and Dial *312*1# to migrate to smarttrybe, still on the platform subscribe either to N25 for 500mb by choosing option 2 or subscribe to N50 for 1.5gb by choosing option 3, you don't have to send a message to any code number unlike MTN where you send "Night to 131" and in most cases, the message gets hanged, if the message finally gets through, it will be difficult to browse with it.

Multiple Options

2. Airtel have Two options to choose from, it's either you go for N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, as you all know, MTN has only One option which is N25 and it is capped at 500mb and most times you ended up using half of that allocated MBs.

Zapping

3. Airtel has No zapping of data either on N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, I'm a witness to that, I strictly monitor my data usage, not even 1mb would be zapped, because I queued up my downloads during the day time and at night I just start clicking on the download buttons, there would be no need of searching for file or movies to download thereby letting some data to slip through, MTN N25 for 500mb zaps alot, sometimes u ended up using 250mb the best you can use is 400mb if at all you're lucky.

Subscription Period

4. Airtel subscription time starts from 12midnight and ends 5am. MTN in the other hand starts from 12midnight and ends by 4.00am but most times it stopped at 3.30am, if u no use up ur 500mb before that time, ur name na sorry. grin grin

Download Rate

5. The best download rate you can get on Airtel night plan is 13m/s and the least is 2m/s, this is not a joke I have pictures to attest to this. The best you can get on MTN night plan is 2m/s and the least is 500kb/s.

Multiple SIM Cards

6. In Airtel night plan, you don't have to use multiple Airtel SIM cards, One Airtel SIM card is enough for you for the night, you can keep subscribing once you run out of data within this time bracket (12midnight to 5am) "omo na this one dey sweet me pass" cheesy. You will need minimum of 10 MTN SIM cards, maximum uncountable to do their night plan, very very stressful I most tell you and at the end of the day you will not be able to use up to 4 SIM cards Abi no be so

Data Allocation

7. Like I stated in number 6 above, you don't need multiple Airtel SIM cards to do your subscription, One SIM card is just enough to do the magic for you for that night, do you know that you can get as much as 15gb of data for just N500 in one night I can feel you shouting WoW!!! Oh yes it is very possible to get 15gb for N500 by subscribing N50 for 1.5gb everytime your data get exhausted in multiple of 10 times, now do the calculation yourself, simple as that. Multiple SIM cards on MTN to do your subscription and at the end of the day you will get frustrated using only 4 SIM cards which amount to N100 for 2gb of data per night, if at all you're lucky to use up to that 2gb.

8. You can add yours if you have any.
pls be informed that I'm open to criticism but never you misuse it, thank you.

mind u u didn't note dat it's for postpaid costumers only
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2016
nnamokenna:

Exactly! Their N50 for 1.5 GB is a scam. While not agreeing that it stops at 60 Mb, I agree it's never up to 1.5 GB. The thing is that many people don't monitor it so they think it's up to 1.5. It fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.2. There was one night it even stopped at 1.1 GB.

Thank God u said it stops at 1.1gb and some times it fluctuates between 1.4gb and 1.2gb only for N50, now tell me what else again do u want

People like you are the reason why we do no good to people this days, just try and appreciate even if na 1cent, e no go remove anything from ur body, thank you

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
Internetboy:
Gud will give it a try.

Pls do
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2016
enuelsmith:
The downloading speed depending on the location. You might be lucky that your location favours airtell network. I dont see myself using airtell sim anymore for Internet use, too slow for my liking.

I'm so sorry, ur location though, ur right location matters a lot, thanks for the awareness
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Tobium1:
Op is a marketing staff of airtel

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros all join
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by gungab(m): 9:00am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:
The download rate, can u imagine, this is from Airtel u know

Good morning
thanks for the insight
my questions are
1.unlike mtn,you must sub around past 12 for you to use it, hope if I sub for d night plan at day time, I will be able to use it when night comes
2.concerning downloading full season at once from that site
please, tell me more rapheasco2009@gmail.com
thanks
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by bigiyaro(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Please kindly state ur facts and stop wailing unnecessary
i subscribed for tribe night browsing, after airtel stole my 50 naira, 3g network disappeared from my phone, even 2g. Happened 3 times, the last one being this morning 1 am.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Thanks cheesy
your download speed is 10 m/s ?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:05am On Aug 07, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
How true is the part about you being able to sub and sub and sub on the same sim in one night? I tried subing for second time on the same sim on the same night but when I wanted to browse, it couldn't and Airtel redirected me to a page where it says my "Data balance is zero"

And another issue, there are nights I subscribe for the first time and get the same message "data balance is zero" when I'm about to browse having not used even 1kb

And there are times it gets exhausted after like 300MB, it shows me the same message despite the android phone data monitor showing I've only used 300MB (sometimes less) since I subbed

What Is it that I'm doing wrong? Is it airtels fault?

The only advice I got for u is to get a new Airtel SIM card
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
brajy:
I go port sharply

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Emeka71:
Foolish plan.

State ur facts and complaints please
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by noah24(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
mysticgal:
I need a good site to download seasonal movies like Quantico, power and game of thrones.... Please I need it. Thank you in advance smiley

Kindly check this sites below

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by NEROSKY(m): 9:11am On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:
I made this analysis based on facts, not trying to condemn any network provider, there's always room for improvement though.

Now let's get down to business.

Subscribing

1. Insert your Airtel SIM card in your phone and Dial *312*1# to migrate to smarttrybe, still on the platform subscribe either to N25 for 500mb by choosing option 2 or subscribe to N50 for 1.5gb by choosing option 3, you don't have to send a message to any code number unlike MTN where you send "Night to 131" and in most cases, the message gets hanged, if the message finally gets through, it will be difficult to browse with it.

Multiple Options

2. Airtel have Two options to choose from, it's either you go for N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, as you all know, MTN has only One option which is N25 and it is capped at 500mb and most times you ended up using half of that allocated MBs.

Zapping

3. Airtel has No zapping of data either on N25 for 500mb or N50 for 1.5gb, I'm a witness to that, I strictly monitor my data usage, not even 1mb would be zapped, because I queued up my downloads during the day time and at night I just start clicking on the download buttons, there would be no need of searching for file or movies to download thereby letting some data to slip through, MTN N25 for 500mb zaps alot, sometimes u ended up using 250mb the best you can use is 400mb if at all you're lucky.

Subscription Period

4. Airtel subscription time starts from 12midnight and ends 5am. MTN in the other hand starts from 12midnight and ends by 4.00am but most times it stopped at 3.30am, if u no use up ur 500mb before that time, ur name na sorry. grin grin

Download Rate

5. The best download rate you can get on Airtel night plan is 13m/s and the least is 2m/s, this is not a joke I have pictures to attest to this. The best you can get on MTN night plan is 2m/s and the least is 500kb/s.

Multiple SIM Cards

6. In Airtel night plan, you don't have to use multiple Airtel SIM cards, One Airtel SIM card is enough for you for the night, you can keep subscribing once you run out of data within this time bracket (12midnight to 5am) "omo na this one dey sweet me pass" cheesy. You will need minimum of 10 MTN SIM cards, maximum uncountable to do their night plan, very very stressful I most tell you and at the end of the day you will not be able to use up to 4 SIM cards Abi no be so

Data Allocation

7. Like I stated in number 6 above, you don't need multiple Airtel SIM cards to do your subscription, One SIM card is just enough to do the magic for you for that night, do you know that you can get as much as 15gb of data for just N500 in one night I can feel you shouting WoW!!! Oh yes it is very possible to get 15gb for N500 by subscribing N50 for 1.5gb everytime your data get exhausted in multiple of 10 times, now do the calculation yourself, simple as that. Multiple SIM cards on MTN to do your subscription and at the end of the day you will get frustrated using only 4 SIM cards which amount to N100 for 2gb of data per night, if at all you're lucky to use up to that 2gb.

8. You can add yours if you have any.
pls be informed that I'm open to criticism but never you misuse it, thank you.

I love you for this info.. no homo

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Ojaymillz:
The plan is really good and it's working well I downloaded over 35gb within 3hrs (movies. Music and videos watched every funny video I came across on ig )and also updated all my iOS apps I shared wifi with my laptop too to download movies and update my apps smart trybe is just the bomb it's my revenge to Airtel as an iOS user

Good to hear that

U see guys, testimonies already bumping in
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Mr2kay2: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Dem go soon block this stuff.you guys won't learn posting download speeds up and down

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2016
sarafa68:
OP pls, does those film came along with subtitle

Yes it does, it depends on what media ur using to view it, thanks
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
doskie:
So its only game of thrones you use to download. You quickly deleted all the.......... You know?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.