Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan (53716 Views)

Stop Airtel Night Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / The Return Of The Cheap Airtel Night Unlimited Data Plans In Different Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
MEKKY77:
prinsam30, help abeg. I keep getting this message "dear valued costumer, you are not allowed to opt into this service call 141 for available offers" any thing i Dial *312*1# to migrate to smarttrybe.

sorry about that, dial *312# then press the option 1 to migrate, this will work

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
fF01:
please guyz dis airtel night plan hope ezz nor dah dia 2g sh!t.

trust me it is not 2G shît, it is purely 3G fastest network
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

they never throttle your line, sometimes it happens when ur downloading from a weak website.

try run a test on the website ur trying to download from, before hopping to download anything, by doing this u will know if ur download will be throttle or not.

I uses Airtel every night to download lots of movies, my colleagues in the office wondered how and where I normally get these movies, all thanks to Airtel night plan
I will be happy if u can tell me how to download full movies n songs especially fast n furious 7&8 + country music ...(Fb inbox: Distinguished Sen Uko Tabise )
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:

I will be happy if u can tell me how to download full movies n songs especially fast n furious 7&8 + country music ...(Fb inbox: Distinguished Sen Uko Tabise )

pm me pls
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
tylerbraid:
Opera max + Uc mini = best data utilisation.
No greater combo...

bros ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
ojotobiloba1:
Op, pls if for instance one ddnt use dat 1.5GB dat night, can it be usable from 12 am to 5 am the following night? ... I will appreciate if anyone can give me a reply.. Happy Sunday

If u dont use it, that will be waste of N50, u will need to sub again the following day
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
nelo4pet:
Pls dis loading of 500 naira on weekends, it is automatic or one has to receive a text msg to dt effect before loading and subsequently get d data bonus?

Just load and receive, that's all
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
academicjosh:
I attest to the fact that Airtel night plan is better. Just last night/this morning, I used it with hotspot to upgrade my windows 7 laptop to Windows 10 with about 3 subscriptions.
I have used it to download Hitman 2016 episodes 1-4 of 25gb over several nights. Unfortunately though, I couldn't get the game to run.
I have also used it to download numerous movies.
Tried MTN N500 for 750mb+3.5gb yesterday, but was only given 1gb.
The sim is dedicated to browsing and downloading alone.
Airtel rocks. . . at least for now.

Another testimony, good one bro
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

pm me pls
Abeg which 1 be "pm" or how do I pm u
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Sirnose(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
@ OP,is it compartible with Black Berry or just Android phones?...plz qoute me bck,its really urgent!..tnx
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:

Abeg which 1 be "pm" or how do I pm u

Click on my username to view my profile then scroll down the page and click on this

Send E-Mail Message To prinsam30

Just above my profile picture, thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sirnose:
@ OP,is it compartible with Black Berry or just Android phones?...plz qoute me bck,its really urgent!..tnx

I'm very sorry I cannot give you an accurate answer to that, sometimes, it select types of blackberry, I believe these latest blackberries in town works with it. Thank you
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by chumakk: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eaa247:

Many tanks! Seems its only 500Mb
when you buy N500 credit they will give you 1g then dial that code to get 750mb and the 3.5g
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Sirnose(m): 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

I'm very sorry I cannot give you an accurate answer to that, sometimes, it select types of blackberry, I believe these latest blackberries in town works with it. Thank you
so does a Q10 fall in this category of "latest"?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
chumakk:
when you buy N500 credit they will give you 1g then dial that code to get 750mb and the 3.5g

Does it work on evry line? because I ve recharged 500 nd no data was given to me
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Just above my profile picture, thank you [/quote
Bros it's as simple as done. meanwhile, ur being followed by so many pretty Baes. give me one (LadyJuly. .final answer)
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:

Just above my profile picture, thank you [/quote
Bros it's as simple as done. meanwhile, ur being followed by so many pretty Baes. give me one (LadyJuly. .final answer)

Your final answer
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sirnose:

so does a Q10 fall in this category of "latest"?

Something like that, yes Sir
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Your final answer
Lol ..yes
No 50:50 ..o
or walk away option
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:

Lol ..yes
No 50:50 ..o
or walk away option

OK congratulations, you can come and collect her
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by chumakk: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Eaa247:

Does it work on evry line? because I ve recharged 500 nd no data was given to me
yes, it does...pls note that promo ends this night by 12am.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
sarafa68:
Oga in this o2tvseries, those the films comes along with subtitle Or did you know any site that have? Thanks in advance
They don't ...
I'm sorry, I don't really know.
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

OK congratulations, you can come and collect her
thanks so much n I hope Lady Jul is watching us live
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Sirnose(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Something like that, yes Sir
Aiit...tnx boss! But one more thing,must i be on Airtel trybe bfor i can use that plan?
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sirnose:

Aiit...tnx boss!
But one more thing,must i be on Airtel trybe bfor i can use that plan?

Yes sir, without that no way
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by prinsam30: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
tabisegroup:

thanks so much n I hope Lady Jul is watching us live

Live and direct
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by omo17(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pls guys, is airtel 1hr unlimited night plan for #100 still working? Tanks
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by Sirnose(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Yes sir, without that no way
kk...tnx abunch

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by tabisegroup(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
prinsam30:

Live and direct
Lol..Guy u sef na case o. u just dey answer n flow along like say e easy

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by iXavier: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
omo17:
Pls guys, is airtel 1hr unlimited night plan for #100 still working? Tanks

They replaced it with this one
Re: 7 Reasons You Should Use Airtel Night Plan Over MTN Night Plan by omo17(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
iXavier:

They replaced it with this one
Ok, tanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adolf Hitler’s Telephone Is Up For Auction (Photos) / Have You Seen This In Your Area? (PIC) / We Miss You- MTN Tells Disgruntled Subscribers, Woos With N1000 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.