Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) (29231 Views)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) / Jealous Lady Murders Her Ex-Boyfriend's Girlfriend After Threatening To Do So / Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by buckyfof(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
abdulbnyusuf:
Which Local Government in Katsina?

This information has no genuine source, its all that sort of facebook and whatsapp fabricated stories

what kind of fabricated make up story is this now

this same story on Linda ikeji blog stated that the woman was from guinea Bissau, originally from Conakry and she was mentally unstable
and the kids was her own kids, let pple be fed correct information abeg

1 Like

Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by skondo09(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
Olooopa o.....'In jide kosoko's whilstling
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by sharonbaby152(f): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by Auto58(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jungle justice will be OK for her.
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by Emyogalanya: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Is she igbo tribe
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by cococandy(f): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
pippimp:

I got a problem. Do you know how I can send something to Nigeria direct and it gets to the intended person? I want to send a care package and I am afraid of corrupt hands extorting the recipients. I usually send stuff through someone but I don't have anyone at the moment.

Search http://www.shoptomydoor.com/

My DH uses it. I haven't used it myself though but he swears by it.

If you read up about their policies or call them on the line they displayed on their page, they can explain to you how it works.

But I know the recipient gets it directly.

See if it works for you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by omojeesu(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
WHERE WAS THE MOTHER?

WHERE WAS THE FATHER?

WHERE WERE THE PEOPLE?
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by kizyalex10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
It's sometin we can avoid,marry one wife.but men won't hear,always thinking of the sexual pleasure they will derive in different women at the expense of his future happiness.one woman is a heavy load,wonder hw men cope with multiple problem(women)
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
the name Women is synonymous with WICKEDNESS. They should change the noun WOMEN to the Adjective wickedness .
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by habsydiamond(m): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Why kill what u can't create. U deserve to die by hanging+ firing squad at the same time
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by sademola: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2016
DabuIIIT:
Katsina state,hmmmm...thats the home state of that dullard more interested in looking for cocroaches and termites and rats in ekiti..

Pay attention,if ppl in katsina,the home of the world dullard, are confused,hungry,defocused,...feeling the heat and now murderous,then its curtains for the outer whole nation.
This is just a reflection of whats down in the nation,dunwanna say the zoo now.

https://www.nairaland.com/3246652/graphic-photo-woman-kills-two#47853159
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by sademola: 6:14am On Aug 07, 2016
patola080:
I think someone ve post dis b4 and I can remember d person dat posts say dat it happens Obama country not in dis country so why dis ur fake news

Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by sademola: 6:16am On Aug 07, 2016
chymevicks:
Let them keep marrying children and task them with the unprecedented task and psychological upheaval of giving birth to and taking care of fellow children.

This is the result. Madness(literally and contextual)

Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by Handsomecole(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Why do Northerners find it very easy to take human lives?? Who planted this orientation into an average Northerners brain?? Young innocent blood... cry
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by menshowng(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2016
eleburu:
This wicked and demonic woman was said to have slaughtered the two children of her CO-WIFE in Katsina State during the week.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/wicked-woman-slaughtered-two-of-her-co.html?m=1

this news is more dan a week nah
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by Alegirl: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Is she mentally ok
Re: Woman Murders Her Co-wife Children In Kastina (Graphics photo) by tunahper(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2016
She should be executed straight away... D pix is too graphic embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Detects Drug (Meth) Lab In VGC, Lagos / 3 Men Arrested For Exhuming 10 Corpses & Beheading Them For Ritual In Ekiti / Two Men Electrocuted To Death While Trying To Stand An Antenna Pole (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.