Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! (1874 Views)

Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
Guys please a friend Need Answers!!!

My friend saw a snake in his Toilet bowl twice within 6 days and killed both of them,he lives on the 2nd floor of a 3 Storey building....and Coincidentally It started the day he broke up with his girlfriend, is it just a natural occurrence or something is behind it.
he's planning to pack out from his apartment soon, what do you advise??
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by benedictnsi(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
And you D wait for Mbaka, Pastor Chris or TB Joshua to prophesy to you before you pack out from that frustrated apartment abi

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Sexxkillz: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
How much is fumigation?
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by AyamConfidence(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
pics or.... you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by newsphase(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Passy089:
Guys please a friend Need Answers!!!

My friend saw a snake in his Toilet bowl twice within 6 days and killed both of them,he lives on the 2nd floor of a 3 Storey building....and Coincidentally It started the day he broke up with his girlfriend, is it just a natural occurrence or something is behind it.
he's planning to pack out from his apartment soon, what do you advise??

Did you just say he wants to pack out... very funny.. if its his girlfriend that is affecting him then i suspect that packing out will not do anything... Can't he get a pastor and get used to the word of God and speeak to the evil that is trying to end his life

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Adeoba10(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
What is d maker of the toilet bowl. Make sure you flush your WC properly after dispensing dat ugly poo, bcus such smell do invite snake.
Are you expecting me to call ur babe an Edo girl... Never.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sexxkillz:
How much is fumigation?
u tink say na fumigation mata? dem no dey fumigate village pple na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
newsphase:

Did you just say he wants to pack out... very funny.. if its his girlfriend that is affecting him then i suspect that packing out will not do anything... Can't he get a pastor and get used to the word of God and speeak to the evil that is trying to end his life

I told him exactly the same but he's too scared to enter there again.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Juxtified(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by ojun50(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Sexxkillz: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u tink say na fumigation mata? dem no dey fumigate village pple na
Everything no be village people.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by rawpadgin(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hopefully u friend is not suffering from zika virus, heard it reduces the size of the brain

To the topic

First of, if ur friend ex decided to change to snake to frustrate ur life, don't think she will be coming through the septic tank(she wouldn't want to be perceiving ur stinky poo)

Secondly, u didn't tell us if ur friend is living in a bushy area.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
rawpadgin:
Hopefully u friend is not suffering from zika virus, heard it reduces the size of the brain

To the topic

First of, if ur friend ex decided to change to snake to frustrate ur life, don't think she will be coming through the septic tank(she wouldn't want to be perceiving ur stinky poo)

Secondly, u didn't tell us if ur friend is living in a bushy area.

he's not staying in a bushy area
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Juxtified:
Eleyi gidi gan

Guy iTs a serious ish na

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
ojun50:
Lol

bro its not funny.... advice jor
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
go to mfm...ur case is settled cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by zeetyzin(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
smtn tells me ur friend's gf is related to lala.sticlala...
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
zaragal:
go to mfm...ur case is settled cool cool cool cool cool
funny we attend same church. Please check my siggy and vote vizkiz NlJega.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by FinestPINACLE(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Do exactly what my sister Zaragal tld u.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Frozeen(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
Go and call pastor, the house needs deliverance
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Frozeen(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Hi pweety cheesy
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by ojun50(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Passy089:

bro its not funny.... advice jor

snake wey una for they kill chop una d blame d girl.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Close ur toilet seat, in fact use rope tie am tight or put something heavy on top. Buy enough small black nylon and be doing shot-put from now on till u reconcile with that ur babe or till deliverance is carried out on that toilet.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Do exactly what my sister Zaragal tld u.

gbam!!!
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
funny we attend same church. Please check my siggy and vote vizkiz NlJega.

already did sis
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
grin grin grin
Nairalanders sef
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
zeetyzin:
smtn tells me ur friend's gf is related to lala.sticlala...

Hahahaha Lala dn suffer
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Juxtified(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Passy089:

Guy iTs a serious ish na
Bro its not my fault o, it is really a strong issue. The scientist in me will want you to investigate, for the answer to your travails lie in the circumstances causing it. As in, where do you think the snakes are passing through into the toilet (&simply block the vent), is it the same type of snake and are they around the same size (maybe a mother snake has given birth to its young ones around the house and they're now growing and crawling into the house) - in which case you should prepare for more; is there any fault with your sewage system (get a plumber to look into it); etc.
And the Nigerian and Christian in me will also tell you to pray hard, if possible fast, in addition to all the above.
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Juxtified:

Bro its not my fault o, it is really a strong issue. The scientist in me will want you to investigate, for the answer to your travails lie in the circumstances causing it. As in, where do you think the snakes are passing through into the toilet (&simply block the vent), is it the same type of snake and are they around the same size (maybe a mother snake has given birth to its young ones around the house and they're now growing and crawling into the house) - in which case you should prepare for more; is there any fault with your sewage system (get a plumber to look into it); etc.
And the Nigerian and Christian in me will also tell you to pray hard, if possible fast, in addition to all the above.

Noted
Re: Help!!! He Found Snake Inside His Toilet Bowl Twice Within 5 Days!!! by Casemiro(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2019
he is lucky it didn't bite him. Someone saw this strange animal that looks like a monkey, is small like a rat and cries like a bird!

shocked

cheesy grin

see the strange thing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3bdUmgV0uE

(1) (Reply)

Lies Some Guyz Tell Some Ladies Just Because They Want A Quick Sex With Them. / Condom Problems / BANGER! Meet 21-year-old Russia's Own "Kim Kardashian" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.