Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi (44178 Views)

Missing 17-year-old Teenage Girl Found Stoned To Death In South Africa (photos) / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by johnson232: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
omojedudu:
May he rest in peace...the world is upside down
your moniker is scary...

are u a native doctor... cheesy
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Very sad cry RIP. I know God is watching
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by leofab(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
I learnt girls chase after male corps members there.

what is ur observation
yes we chase after them because we can't sleep with their men tongue tongue you want to move in??

Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
leofab:
yes we chase after them because we can't sleep with their men tongue tongue you want to move in??
are u scared of their men.?

I mean their girls do dey chase after male corps members...?
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by tomquest: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Three lessons here:

1) running away from a potential fight is not cowardice;
2) having muscular body does not guarantee victory in a violent clash
3) something must kill a man, but some are less dignifying

Rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by leofab(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fourwinds:
are u scared of their men.?

I mean their girls do dey chase after male corps members...?
yes even in ekiti, Osun, Abia, ebonyi, Edo and even Rivers and Kano... Lagos and Abuja inclusive
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by shiki(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2016
leofab:
logo was once " not too bad" too....

Yea but now those Fulanis make Logo no go area
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by stevejireh01: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
DesChyko:
MISLEADING..
My first reaction was 'In which century??" When I saw that two men 'stoned' one to death, it seemed strange because it usually takes a mob to stone a person to death, only to discover that it was one who hit the deceased on the head with a stone. How is that 'stoning to death'?

RIP Man, but these people are not reporting your death well o.
thanks for the observation, I think this wrong reportage is common with this Idomavoice blog, the last news they reported was about a thug that was killed in my area here in benue state by his fellow gang mate as it's now their stock in trade here, but instead, they reported that a PDP thug was killed by an APC member. that moment I started doubting most of the headlines I read here.

1 Like

Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
stevejireh01:
thanks for the observation, I think this wrong reportage is common with this Idomavoice blog, the last news they reported was about a thug that was killed in my area here in benue state by his fellow gang mate as it's now their stock in trade here, but instead, they reported that a PDP thug was killed by an APC member. that moment I started doubting most of the headlines I read here.

I hear there's a cult war presently ongoing in makurdi. How true is that?
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by ahamonyeka(m): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am tired of this state called united state of Nigeria honestly.
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Realret70: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Rest in peace
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Vincent41(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2016
olihilistic:
But why always Benue

cult tins naaa
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by berniceunice: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2016
leofab:
yes even in ekiti, Osun, Abia, ebonyi, Edo and even Rivers and Kano... Lagos and Abuja inclusive
do u mean HIV and other sextualy transmitted diseases ?
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by brojoshua: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let the murderers be dealt with according to the law of the nation
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by preciousMI1(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
bmos:

very unbelieving Previous! You must be related to brother Thomas
previous
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
bamite:
Watch your tongue boy angry
Why should I keep quite
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by bamite(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
olihilistic:

Why should I keep quite
Don't say what you don't know
Re: Benue University Graduate Stoned To Death By Two Men In Makurdi by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
bamite:
Don't say what you don't know
Lol you telling me to keep quite wasn't polite bro.
If I may ask you don't know where I'm from.
I'm from Benue but what is happening on the land now is appalling.
So be polite when addressing someone bro.
Happy Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Police Breaks Car Window, Drags A Black Man Out, Finds Out He's Innocent / Boy 'Runs Mad' After Taking Cannabis, Tramadol & Monkey Tail In Owerri, Imo. / Nigerians Storm MTN Facebook Page Over Their Reaction Towards Xenophobia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.