Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) (51263 Views)

Eiye Cultist Shot Dead In Delta Over Mobile Phone (Graphic Photo) / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by nigeriacamera: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Eiye Confraternity & The Movement Cult Members In Bloody Fight, 2 Killed In Benin Edo State. Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin City Edo State, Another Shot In The Stomach

2 popular cultists identified as Papa Obodo and Osazee were yesterday killed in a renew cult war between Eiye and the movement cult groups.

One of deceased (Papa Obodo) was chased by members of the Movement and stoned to death at Oyenmwonsa street in Benin while the second cultists identified Osazee whose wife delivered a baby on Sunday was shot on the stomach while attempting to scale a fence around Osemwende street.

The corpses of the deceased cultists have been deposited at the morgue.

https://nigeriacamera.net/photos-eiye-cult-member-stoned-death-benin-edo-state-another-shot-stomach/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2016
I dedicate this FTC to all the Male and Female Jews in the House

Which one be * Movement cult * again

Or are you referring to the AFRICANS

Oshiomhole your boys have started # Election don reach

I REP BOYZ SCOUT undecided cry #

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:22am On Aug 24, 2016
That is what they bargained for!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Izonpikin: 7:24am On Aug 24, 2016
Useless youths. ...We are thinking of how to improve our lives they are killing themselves...idiot youths....

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by DesChyko: 7:31am On Aug 24, 2016
And even the second one is a married man??
So much for priotities.
GONE TOO SOON

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by tyson99(m): 7:33am On Aug 24, 2016
I hate anything cult

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Fryzi(m): 7:34am On Aug 24, 2016
I heard their fight is on just after the last fight involving d Eiye confraternity n d in may dis year dat took d life of ma close n childhood friend... Buh which one be Movement cult members again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by locosis007(m): 7:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Benin.

When will "you" grow up. When will you realize that creating peace cost less than these incessant bloody rivalries and supremacy battle. When will it dawn on "you" that killing yourself reduce the human resource in your state and reduce staggeringly the outcome of development.

Benin.. SMH...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by donziller(m): 8:42am On Aug 24, 2016
2 bad seed gone. Who is next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Zalam5: 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
What are they trying to say ? Pls I din hear u clearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Eleniyan15: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2016
pyyxxaro:
I dedicate this FTC to all the Male and Female Jews in the House

Which one be * Movement cult * again

Or are you referring to the AFRICANS

Oshiomhole your boys have started # Election don reach

I REP BOYZ SCOUT undecided cry #

lol....

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 11:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
mokaflex:
Not a Ju and will never be. Still sailing rgdly to kantata
if u like continue, you will be next

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2016
i schooled in edo state and never heard of movement cult or stagnant cult..huh
Fryzi:
I heard their fight is on just after the last fight involving d Eiye confraternity n d in may dis year dat took d life of ma close n childhood friend... Buh which one be Movement cult members again?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by agwom(m): 8:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Chai!
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by lielbree: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2016
angry
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by ladyF(f): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by JesusmyGod1: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2016
lol
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by iStandWithIpob(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
grin
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by HRich(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Cultism doesn't pay, stop it today,

Your parents sent you to school to study and become something in life not for you to die like chicken

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
One of the reasons Why am joining Nigerian army after nysc

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by teebaxy(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Let no one throw media stone at them, kindly leave them to their faith
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmm
When people go know something for this Nigeria?
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by powerfulsettingz: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2016
Tell me dem no go gree

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Becina(f): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Useless Children,say no to cultism it doesn't pay una no gree, now look at you now.

4 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by Rick9(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
So this fight when dem say e dey town na true. Benin sha
Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by HMZi: 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Who cultism epp? . .mature pipo dey fvck up 2..

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish! angry

Their mates are balling dey are in d bush blending in 2016!!! Śtupiďity!

mokaflex:

Ju. I'm already in the land of the dead. So nothing new
Mumu!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
Africa @ it again!! Eiye 0: NBM 2

When will our youths learn? Violence only breeds more violence.

3 Likes

Re: Eiye Cultist Stoned To Death In Benin, Another Shot In The Stomach (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2016
mokaflex:
Not a Ju and will never be. Still sailing rgdly to kantata
Jews go read ur story for FP one day

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bouncer Kicks Soldier And His Girlfriend Out Of A Nightclub For Smoking Cannabis / Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / Gunmen Kill Anambra Couple, Dump Corpses In Vehicle Boot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.