Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others (2473 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Nzeogwu, Orkar Are Martyrs, Says Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by DeleteNonsense: 2:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
By Sam Eyoboka
CATHOLIC Archbishop of Lagos Metropolitan
See, Most Rev. Alfred Adewale Martins Thursday
marked the fourth anniversary of his
enthronement as the archbishop of Lagos,
expressing delight over the Buhari administration
proposal to release IPOD leader, Nnamdi Kanu,
MEND leader, Henry Orkar and others in order to
broker peace across the nation.

Addressing newsmen after the Holy Mass at the
Holy Cross Cathedral in Lagos, the archbishop
who took a cursory look at his very challenging
four years voyage as archbishop, he took a look
at the state of the nation, maitaining that the
proposal was a cheery news because “no
sacrifice is too much to be made for the
continuous peaceful existence of this country.
“We owe our children and generations unborn the
responsibility of building a great nation where
every citizen can live in peace and given the
enablement to participate meaningfully to the
growth and development of the larger society,”
he noted.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/catholic-archbishop-hails-plans-release-kanu-orkar-others/
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by Masculity(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Good. Hope the yellow man learned how to control his tongue by now.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by Okwyjesus(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Masculity:
Good. Hope the yellow man learned how to control his tongue by now.

why are you moving to and fro looking for where to express you hatred.

@ topic
lt will be a brilliant move by the president. Lets not pretend, we need every1 to grow this nation. Including the 5%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by leofab(f): 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
Seen
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by peckhamboi: 4:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Calm down.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by DeleteNonsense: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
There's a pressure mounted on FG to free Kanu that is why they're all over the media asking him to renounce Bi*fra but Kanu believe in what he profess. They used MEND he rejected them, they now go back and reform the same MEND give it a proxy name as RNDA oh God what contraption?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by DeleteNonsense: 6:29am On Aug 07, 2016
peckhamboi:
He must not and will not be released.

He must be made to face the full wrath of the law. He was instigating Ipod Ugwu traders to commit violence and murder against other tribes.

For every action, there must be a consequence.

I will withdraw my support for Buhari if he releases the Albino.
Go and convict him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by ManMountain(m): 7:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Kanu will eventually disappoint his die hard supporters
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by omaiyale: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
No nation develop in an atmosphere of Chaos, we all need each other.

A welcome development if you ask me
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by DeleteNonsense: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2016
ManMountain:
Kanu will eventually disappoint his die hard supporters
How?
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by PaulIdu: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
What has this got to do with the Bishop ...Kanu should be released but I don't think Orkar should
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2016
ipob again...i have never seen such desperate people...

they behave like drug-addicts deprived of their drug...

kanu is their drug...

kanu is a traitor...

as soon as things get better,they will execute him..

if una havent noticed,they are slowly intruducing the death-penalty back...

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by betterABIAstate: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2016
Good for the country
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by DeleteNonsense: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2016
PaulIdu:
What has this got to do with the Bishop ...Kanu should be released but I don't think Orkar should
Evil thrive because our prophets kept mute. There's nothing bad if bishop speak against bad leader's wrong path.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by Sunnycliff(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2016
peckhamboi:
He must not and will not be released.

He must be made to face the full wrath of the law. He was instigating Ipod Ugwu traders to commit violence and murder against other tribes.

For every action, there must be a consequence.

I will withdraw my support for Buhari if he releases the Albino.

As a patriotic Nigerian, you can as well help the dullard to nuke his life away!

#keyboard warrior

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by chernest2002: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2016
If 97% said they are the only patriotic Nigerians then they will never enjoy the country alone. 5% can never be worked over, buhari must have learnt that he is a president for all Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2016
chernest2002:
If 97% said they are the only patriotic Nigerians then they will never enjoy the country alone. 5% can never be worked over, buhari must have learnt that he is a president for all Nigerians.

no,nonooo,nooooooooooooo....we 95%ers are the true nigerians...the 5%ers are fake-nigerians...in a democratic-system...numbers always count....

sooooo....una can go hug banana-trees,for all what we care....but atleast you have the right to wail till 2023......

after 2023 we will tell you who to vote and what to do...because we are 95%ters....!!!... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by chernest2002: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

no,nonooo,nooooooooooooo....we 95%ers are the true nigerians...the 5%ers are fake-nigerians...in a democratic-system...numbers always count....

sooooo....una can go hug banana-trees,for all what we care....but atleast you have the right to wail till 2023......

after 2023 we will tell you who to vote and what to do...because we are 95%ters....!!!... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
but your salary have been reduced by inflation, thanks to 5%ers oil.And your hunger Will continue till 2023 when you will get sense.many of 97%are now waillers ,so I don't think there will be much zombies in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2016
chernest2002:
but your salary have been reduced by inflation, thanks to 5%ers oil.And your hunger Will continue till 2023 when you will get sense.many of 97%are now waillers ,so I don't think there will be much zombies in 2019.

my salary was not reduced till nau...i am a construction-worker...the demand for my profession is high...its not my faullt,that you learned something that is not high in demand...
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by chernest2002: 12:07am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

my salary was not reduced till nau...i am a construction-worker...the demand for my profession is high...its not my faullt,that you learned something that is not high in demand...
Mr worker, you are struggling to feed yourself now because your our dictator president has made things worse even your construction company have layoffs some workers, so if you are not yet affected get yourself ready because you must go before baba finish his tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 12:14am On Aug 10, 2016
chernest2002:
Mr worker, you are struggling to feed yourself now because your our dictator president has made things worse even your construction company have layoffs some workers, so if you are not yet affected get yourself ready because you must go before baba finish his tenure.

i am absolutely not struggling to feed myself!!!...do you know me??....abegi park well!!!.....

back to sender!... angry angry angry angry
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by chernest2002: 12:22am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

i am absolutely not struggling to feed myself!!!...do you know me??....abegi park well!!!.....

back to sender!... angry angry angry angry
kneel down let me pray for you, from now on i pray that buhari 's bad policies will never affect you as you seize to be a zombie now! Ameeen.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 12:34am On Aug 10, 2016
chernest2002:
kneel down let me pray for you, from now on i pray that buhari 's bad policies will never affect you as you seize to be a zombie now! Ameeen.

what??....are you trying to hynotize me??..

i am immun against t.b joshuas....

straight back to sender!!!....

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:59am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

...chaii...my salary even increased...!!!...

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by AntiIPOOP(m): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2016
chernest2002:

The 97%er are now wailers? Where did you get your facts? U think wailing on NL is a big deal, right? Go to Twitter and try those shiii and see how some badass niggas will roast your ass hands down grin
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by DeleteNonsense: 1:07am On Aug 10, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

The 97%er are now wailers? Where did you get your facts? U think wailing on NL is a big deal, right? Go to Twitter and try those shiii and see how some badass niggas will roast your ass hands down grin biafra
Hunger is not a respecter of any party so stop saying what you don't know. Many people who voted for Buhari are currently suffering.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by tsdarkside(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Hunger is not a respecter of any party so stop saying what you don't know. Many people who voted for Buhari are currently suffering.

hug-wash...they were suffering before buhari came...stomach infracture started with jonathan....

what the hell is stomach infracture!!??...
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by Caseless: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Tell the rev to keep it to himself. Kanu is not coming out. We need orkah and not Kanu so he would not come out and continue his bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by AngelAhnie(f): 3:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Caseless:
Tell the rev to keep it to himself. Kanu is not coming out. We need orkah and not Kanu to come out and continue his bleaching.
you are up at this time?
Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by Caseless: 3:49am On Aug 10, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

just shut up! What were those people before BUHARI came in? They were living in paradise , right?

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Hails Plans To Release Kanu, Orkar, Others by Caseless: 3:51am On Aug 10, 2016
AngelAhnie:
you are up at this time?
yeah. Why are you up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poll: Jonathan Handled Nigeria's Economy Better Than Buhari / Video And Pictures: Pollution Of Idetun-titun Community And Indictment Of LASG / Flood Causes Havoc In Imo State Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.