Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (58233 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 07, 2016
doctokwus:
Y didn't they do these when the fisherman was president?
BH killed more Christians and burnt more churches during his time than they can ever do again,yet then these criminals called militants cared less because they were feeding fat from oil bunkering,pipeline vandalisation,despite the protection contracts,blackmailing and sundry other criminal activities that the fisherman govt and SS State govs allowed them to perpetuate.
Hypocrites and criminals trying to gain cheap support.
Give them pipeline protection contracts and free amnesty money and they wud care less if BH kills all christians in the north!
Criminals!!
Please tell them o. Who even made them defender of christain faith when their soul is already with the devil? Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by adedayoa2(f): 5:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
These two set of people giving Nigerians so much headache and pains should just meet in one big open field and fight like ancient battle where "you shoot me and I shoot you then we fight with swords" While Nigeria Army sit down and wait for the winner. grin
nna, shebi you dey watch movies like Merlin and 300?
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by femo86(m): 5:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
These two set of people giving Nigerians so much headache and pains should just meet in one big open field and fight like ancient battle where "you shoot me and I shoot you then we fight with swords" While Nigeria Army sit down and wait for the winner. grin

Walahi.....Nice one bro.

Dem too get mouth. Make dem fight themselves, dem 2 too disturb dis country no be small. grin grin grin
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Reference(m): 5:49am On Aug 07, 2016
doctokwus:
BH killed more Christians and burnt more churches during his time than they can ever do again,yet then these criminals called militants cared less because they were feeding fat from oil bunkering,pipeline vandalisation,despite the protection contracts,blackmailing and sundry other criminal activities that the fisherman govt and SS State govs allowed them to perpetuate.
Give them pipeline protection contracts and free amnesty money and they wud care less if BH kills all christians in the north!
Criminals!!

What is wrong with pipeline contracts and amnesty money. It belongs to them. When has giving them their resources become criminal. When herdsmen trample and takeover peoples farms and eat everything leaving only devastation why do people complain and fight back. Tell me what is the difference between the herdsmen and International Oil Companies. Afterall both are backed by the owners of Nigeria in their selfish interests to feather their nests and further their cause. Pally, what is good for the farmer is also good for the fisherman.

It is not the ND militants that created Boko Haram. It is not the militants that fund and operate the religious sect so you can take your angst elsewhere and leave people who are merely fighting for their betterment which I repeat, is not a crime. What is Boko Haram fighting for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by deebrain(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Both the Christians and Muslims as well as churches and mosques are harmless and unarmed. They are always at the receiving end.

Why don't these groups meet at a particular piece of land (since they have the arms) and fight themselves for supremacy of whatever cause? Why pick on unarmed religious people? If people were licensed to carry guns about and defend themselves, do you think these groups will exist?

THEY ARE BOTH COWARDS!
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by LAUWALI222(m): 6:01am On Aug 07, 2016
leofab:
We are waiting
For what? Both NDA and boko haram have thesame manufestions of destroying this country
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Everfrank(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2016
blueto:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/boko-haram-kills-christian-burn-churches-well-slay-muslims-raze-mosques-n-delta-militant-group/
Why not go and face Boko Haram directly since you believe that the government is not doing enough despite all its doing to finish them.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by LordVoldemort(m): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2016
bobestman:
Inasmuch as i don't support any of them but this will make bokoharam think twice because many northerners are not it in the north and will be affected.Buhari should not let this happen because it will lead to religious war on the long run.

What are you saying?

This will encourage boko haram more, they don't have do all the fighting themselves all they need to do is start it by blowing up a church and our useless terrorist will take over in the south.

Come to think of it, FFK article about christians being a second class citizens

Boko haram choosing a new leader that only wants to kill Christians

And the south terrorist beating chest for reprisal attack on muslims

This is just a coordinated attempt to destabilize this country by them sad losers
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by WiseFool2(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Flyingngel:
Am tired of this people issuing threat anyhow. Until they carry out their threat, then i would take them as fighting for d well being of Niger Delta.
What if while carrying out their threat, you are caught in the cross fire and become a victim, would you take them serious in the grave? Be careful what you wish for, man.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
you must be a comedian grin
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Dragonking:
From the write up, I only saw nigerdelta, I didn't see SE.. when will ipob or any other group rise up like this to defend it's people?

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/we-support-our-kith-and-kin-niger-delta-avengers-indigenous-people-of-biafra-ipob/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/05/massob-pledges-allegiance-to-niger-delta-avengers/

So can you shut up now? You talk too much
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by supernet4(f): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
hahhahahhahahah
A true comedian
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=16pt] I wonder when NDA became accepted soldiers of Christ and representatives of the Christian population in the country.[/size]

The day they started fighting for thier LEGAL Right!
I cannot steal from you, and expect you to keep quiet, or let me come steal from your house wouldn't u call the police?
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Kelly2713(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2016
I concur
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by 1miccza: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2016
blueto:
This should send a strong message to the boko haram leader and induce to recant his assertions.

meanwhile, I am not in support of reprisal violence, the Nigerian Army should be able to curtail them.

Have they been able to curtail Boko Haram and the Herdsmen?? All they've been doing is just post so much propaganda online
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Flyingngel(m): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=WiseFool2 post=48263745]
What if while carrying out their threat, you are caught in the cross fire and become a victim, would you take them serious in the grave? Be careful what you wish for, man.

Guy that is sarcasm, you and i knw that this militant are only fighting for their pockets. In as much as i want true federalism as a Niger Deltan, i knw it is not this present Militant that can bring it to reality.

PS: no b everything u go take serious, life is too short.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by godwinwaliya: 6:47am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by carlzy: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=16pt] I wonder when NDA became accepted soldiers of Christ and representatives of the Christian population in the country.[/size]
Have you condemed the threat given by the new Boko Haram leader, if no, then dont condemn the threat issued by the militants. Everyone cant sit down and watch non-muslims being killed in cold blood. I dont support the killing of the innocents but if threats aint issued, their killings will know no bound.

NDA might not be Christains, but if we share same view, then I will encourage them. If the military can ensure the safety of the non-muslims in the North, then there is no cause for alarm.

Do we think that muslims just picked up arms one day and start this killing spree. They were born into islam, it is their way of life and they are ready to die for Allah, dont be deceived, islam is a religion of war.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/10-reasons-not-peace.aspx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by 4tune490(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2016
I wish they can listen, Because That statement might give some group of other part of the country an opportunity to tempt them so they can be tag them as terrorist and once they are tagged!! You know the rest. Some bad belle can do anything to concour the SS n SE.
angry angry angry
Kgdavid:
This statement shows a lack of Vision to me. these guys need to understand that there is a thin line between militancy and rebellion, and terrorism. These Niger Delta boys are dangerously dancing on a tight rope here.

Go from economic sabotage to killing or even just threatening to kill INNOCENT northerners and muslims and you lose all credibility and risk getting tagged as a terrorist group. They should focus on what they stand for at the core and leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by manbello(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2016
lmao...dis re ol empty threat
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by ultimate73(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
I concur
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by gbagyiza: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2016
lirusehn:
i pity the future of this country called Nigeria undecided
No future at all.we should all just wait for d worse in due course.I rest my case.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Odegbami1(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Stelvin101:

The best response so far. My brother i tire o. Threatening we common civilian everywhere. Let them just meet around that onitsha bridge and show their muscle, so that after their death, we can flush them inside the river. Shmmmmm. Watin gan, i don even vex embarassed
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 07, 2016
These idiots are becoming too pompous and overconfident... They are a hairs breadth towards becoming criminals, indistinguishable from Boko Haram TERRORISTS. They won't tolerate the killing of INNOCENT Christians, but the would-be victims of their reprisal attacks are not INNOCENT muslims with zero connection to Boko Haram Terrorists? Talk about nauseating hypocricy. They took up arms in the name of fighting tyranny and disregard for human suffering on the part of the nation's leadership. Now, they've become power-drunk bastards who're potential tyrants, seeing nothing wrong with infringing on the right of others as long as it satisfies their conceited monumental ego and portrays them as wrathful gods with the divine right to smite sinners. The mearger strength and limited capability of the Nigerian military has given free reign to these infuriating, ruthless, cruel, warmongering, hyper-vindictive animals, affording them the temerity to be so bumptious as to challenge the sovereignty of the Nigerian state....
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by DabuIIIT: 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
doctokwus:
Criminals!!

big enemy of nigeria,your time dey come.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by DabuIIIT: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
These idiots are becoming too pompous and overconfident... They are a hairs breadth towards becoming criminals, indistinguishable from Boko Haram TERRORISTS. They won't tolerate the killing of INNOCENT Christians, but the would-be victims of their reprisal attacks are not INNOCENT muslims with zero connection to Boko Haram Terrorists? Talk about nauseating hypocricy. They took up arms in the name of fighting tyranny and disregard for human suffering on the part of the nation's leadership. Now, they've become power-drunk bastards who're potential tyrants, seeing nothing wrong with infringing on the right of others as long as it satisfies their conceited monumental ego and portrays them as wrathful gods with the divine right to smite sinners. The mearger strength and limited capability of the Nigerian military has given free reign to these infuriating, ruthless, cruel, warmongering, hyper-vindictive animals, affording them the temerity to be so bumptious as to challenge the sovereignty of the Nigerian state....

haba,see mentality
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Dragonking: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2016
gimakon:

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/06/we-support-our-kith-and-kin-niger-delta-avengers-indigenous-people-of-biafra-ipob/

http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/05/massob-pledges-allegiance-to-niger-delta-avengers/

So can you shut up now? You talk too much
Are you sick? These links you posted does it say anything about NDA, Massob or ipob protecting or retielating if bokoharam kills Igbo Christians in the north? I pity you guys, don't wake up and fight for yourself, be waiting for NDA to come and fight for you when Massob and ipob dey there. This is the time to write to ipob and Massob to wake up and fight instead of showing cowardice. undecided
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2016
gbagyiza:

No future at all.we should all just wait for d worse in due course.I rest my case.
Yeah, right... The current trend is not in the least promising, and within the parameters of the CURRENT system, and the framework for governing that it provides, there might as well be no future... Except that the heroes will rise and TRANSFORM things before we collectively sink into the abyss of no return... Nigeria has her resourceful citizens, the Gods among men. As it turns out, they're currently not in the right places, because they have no place in THIS system... But that will change.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Dragonking: 7:45am On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Why e dey pain you yoruba muslim say 2 states of the SE are in the ND?
Abeg mention the 2 states na make we laugh grin
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by justy15: 7:48am On Aug 07, 2016
is sad that in a multi religious state like Nigeria, a particular sect have continually threatened n caused mayhem for us all and to now draw the battle line to attacking Christians n churches is the height of it all. yet some of you on this platform comment tru ur nose. this is part of buhari's agenda which is y all the security chiefs are Muslim northerners; just DAT we take things for granted if not u will rememba few weeks ago when US security intelligence revealed that a religious war is cooking up some part of north and arms are being cached seriously for it n all they have been doing is to provoke Christians to retaliates those killings n a full blown war will start. I think the new book haram leader comment is in conformity with all this revelation but I assure him sooner than later he will be consumed.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by BraniacX(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Lukay99:

You're missing the point, that's exactly what Boko Haram want. Boko Haram is probably less than 1% of the overall Muslim population in Nigeria, Boko Haram do not like the fact that the regular muslims (majority) are not in support of their actions, if Christians should start killing muslims it will play into Boko Haram game plan

You need to taper of your weed addiction ignoramus! You're seeing things undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.