Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians (58232 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Soldier & Vikings Cult Member In Borno, Vikings Mourn Him (Pic) / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Stricker321: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Barigaboy:
Stylishly another war is booting between d Niger Deltas or let me say d igbos n hausas cos m sure igbos r at d side of d Niger Deltas. As a Yoruba person m not against Niger Delta totally as they r not just killing or harm people. They r fighting for their right n I wish Burari listens to them to reduce our lost. For Boko Haram, I don't even understand dem. People said then that they wa planted to scatter Jona administration but there still spoiling Buhari tenure. God will help us.

Cowardly yoruba as usual already pushing the fight that has not even started to the Igbos even when the thread says Niger Delta.

Typical behaviour of vultures. Always hanging on a tree waiting for others to do the hard work then descend to eat carcass.

Don't you have shame yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by ernieboy(m): 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kgdavid:
This statement shows a lack of Vision to me. these guys need to understand that there is a thin line between militancy and rebellion, and terrorism. These Niger Delta boys are dangerously dancing on a tight rope here.

Go from economic sabotage to killing or even just threatening to kill INNOCENT northerners and muslims and you lose all credibility and risk getting tagged as a terrorist group. They should focus on what they stand for at the core and leave matter for Matthias.
they do not hold any religious ideology or belief so it would be difficult to tag them a terrorist group.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by afanide: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Worst is our Christian Brothers in the North will still take this lightly......

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by sweetilicious(f): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
josephine123:
You are not serious. Hilarious pics.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Rick9(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2016
Stelvin101:
These two set of people giving Nigerians so much headache and pains should just meet in one big open field and fight like ancient battle where "you shoot me and I shoot you then we fight with swords" While Nigeria Army sit down and wait for the winner. grin
Ahahahahahahah
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Fools. Like bokoharam isn't doing that already. Boko haram kills people irrespective of religion, blow both churches and mosques
Bunch of psychos

That is only a fig leaf meant to mask their true motives, which really is to islamize Nigeria and to fully enshrine the Sharia law as the only channel through which justice is dispensed.

They've tried to do it in the past—like when Abuja was made the FCT, obviously to reinforce Hausa-fulani hegemony. During IBB's regime too, Nigeria, was secretly signed up as a full-fledged member of the organisation of Islamic conference (despite the initial agreement that the nation would adopt a laissez-faire stand and be merely bystanders). The Kafanchan crisis of 1987 too cannot be swept under the carpet.

As I was saying, the only reason they kill Moslems alongside Chrsitians is to make it appear less like a religious war. I'm sure in their warped minds they probably consider the killing of their fellow Moslems as a 'necessary sacrifice'.

And whether we like to admit it or not, it's a secret of Polichinelle that Moslems generally have low tolerance threshold for other people's religion.

I think it largely has to do with that very misleading book called the Koran that tends to drive people to unhealthy extremism, especially when every text in it is interpreted literally and acted upon by confused religious fanatics.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Kgdavid(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
ernieboy:

they do not hold any religious ideology or belief so it would be difficult to tag them a terrorist group.

you don't have to have a religious belief to be tagged a terrorist group. A terrorist is simply someone who aims to achieve their goals through acts of terror or the threat of acts of terror.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by meme4real: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Barigaboy:
Stylishly another war is booting between d Niger Deltas or let me say d igbos n hausas cos m sure igbos r at d side of d Niger Deltas. As a Yoruba person m not against Niger Delta totally as they r not just killing or harm people. They r fighting for their right n I wish Burari listens to them to reduce our lost. For Boko Haram, I don't even understand dem. People said then that they wa planted to scatter Jona administration but there still spoiling Buhari tenure. God will help us.

No,the fight is btw the Yorubas and the Hausas.mofon.what you wish for the Igbos must surely come to you.Igbo haters must perish.

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Felixtuta(m): 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmm. This sound funny and bloody, who will save this country? In case the Moses of this country is still hidden somewhere, let anyone that see him tell him dat Nigeria need him NOW!!! God Help Nigeria.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Are militants fighting for Christians now? The militants themselves who worship Egbesu wsnt to use the Boko Haram menace to gain acceptance. I shudder to imagine what people do in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by koolaid87: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Action movies in 3D...Aro, please get me more 'w e e d' grin
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2016
omas1:
It seems NDA is a Christian group, just like book haram is an Islamic group . this whole is getting interesting. grin

[size=16pt] I wonder when NDA became accepted soldiers of Christ and representatives of the Christian population in the country.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by bayinq25(m): 12:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by DozieInc(m): 12:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Kgdavid:
This statement shows a lack of Vision to me. these guys need to understand that there is a thin line between militancy and rebellion, and terrorism. These Niger Delta boys are dangerously dancing on a tight rope here.

Go from economic sabotage to killing or even just threatening to kill INNOCENT northerners and muslims and you lose all credibility and risk getting tagged as a terrorist group. They should focus on what they stand for at the core and leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by NorttGate: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2016
leofab:
We are waiting
Boko haram n NDA shld square off n then we will see whose terror will reign supreme, they all forget abt this media chest beating.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Rexnegro(m): 12:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Dragonking:
Na only NDA dey fight for its people.. The useless ipob and Opc members are just toothless bulldogs nothing more nothing less. angry
action speak louder than even loud voice sef.... be careful of a man (opc And ipob) who Keep quiet. God should Have more mercy on this Country AMEN
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Emxurl(m): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmm.. We qonna watch diz out..
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2016
blueto:
This should send a strong message to the boko haram leader(BUharI) and induce to recant his assertions.

meanwhile, I am not in support of reprisal violence, the Nigerian Army should be able to curtail them.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by fibe: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Emyogalanya: 2:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerians will start blaming them now and leave boko haram out. That's how we do give Muslims advantage over others. Worst is that its still Christians that will blame them pass by quoting bible , u'll hear things like two wrongs don't make right. If true why commit the first wrong ? And i did not hear Muslims bash boko haram when they issue their own threat. United nations take note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by nijanigga: 3:31am On Aug 07, 2016
blueto:
This should send a strong message to the boko haram leader and induce to recant his assertions.

meanwhile, I am not in support of reprisal violence, the Nigerian Army should be able to curtail them.
that's exactly what boko haram wanted, playing into their trap,we must do everything we can to prevent an act of terror is the only way to win. BK don't care they want more killings that's their motive.blood sucking demons.If Nigerian prosperity had been shared across the divides, Nigeria would have been a better place.BK don't know anything about the value of human lives.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Tobitrueman(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2016
blueto:
This should send a strong message to the boko haram leader and induce to recant his assertions.

Neither am I too in support of 'reprisal violence' but what do you expect when the people have lost hope in the army. And believe you me, even these so called Niger-Delta Avengers are still fighting not for the common man liberation from poverty and suppression, but for their own pocket

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by Aremu01(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2016
The battle line is drawn
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by ojevwela(m): 4:03am On Aug 07, 2016
God, is time for you to come to rescue the innocent people in this country.
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by canDy4eva(f): 4:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:
lawd!

please where are those primary school mates that used to say " if i slap you,you will fly to america"

biko kwanu ....i need factory reset slap to mexico....

even if na dia border....

even tho d topic is nt funny, u got me lafin ma dear... I need dat slap too!

1 Like

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by canDy4eva(f): 4:15am On Aug 07, 2016
lirusehn:

Bros!! Believe 'Me-YOU'
You are a useless kid undecided
juss sharaaaaaap n bleep off!
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by canDy4eva(f): 4:18am On Aug 07, 2016
doctokwus:
Y didn't they do these when the fisherman was president?
BH killed more Christians and burnt more churches during his time than they can ever do again,yet then these criminals called militants cared less because they were feeding fat from oil bunkering,pipeline vandalisation,despite the protection contracts,blackmailing and sundry other criminal activities that the fisherman govt and SS State govs allowed them to perpetuate.
Hypocrites and criminals trying to gain cheap support.
Give them pipeline protection contracts and free amnesty money and they wud care less if BH kills all christians in the north!
Criminals!!
what part of Nigeria do u come frm?
Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by carlzy: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2016
If Buhari is wise then he should know that religious conflicts is not to be joked with. The actions of the NDA can be minimized or probably stopped because it is restricted to the Niger Delta region and the NA can handle them or limit their actions, same goes to the Biafrans, but if a religious conflict should spring up, then it will affect probably all the states in Nigeria.

If this is the stand of muslims to keep slaughtering Christians in the name of Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen or any other violent sect, then let Nigeria split and let Buhari govern the north alone. Too many blood has been spilled already and Nigeria cannot take it anymore. Innocent children have been rendered fatherless/motherless, not to talk of the women & the men that have lost their partners and siblings. Numerous are now starving in the IDP camps. It might not have affected anyone around me but I still feel their pains and that makes me human.

Pastors have refused to be united and speak with one voice. Most of the pastors that we have today are selfish, greedy and corrupt, and their followers are like zombies that can't decipher right from wrong. Members are now serving their pastors and not God.

Sulemans church will be affected sooner or later because he stands alone, Fayose is gradually being forced to be silent, NDA are being limited by the NA. Who will speak for Nigerians when these guys have been shut down, especially now that majority of the military authorities are from the North.

N.B: The problem some muslims had with Boko Haram is that they also weren't spared but now that they share same goal(slaugher christains only), watch how muslims youths will be recruited daily into the already dying Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians by canDy4eva(f): 4:30am On Aug 07, 2016
kITATITA:

[size=16pt] I wonder when NDA became accepted soldiers of Christ and representatives of the Christian population in the country.[/size]
...What actually do u mean? Dey should sit n watch abi? Face frnt if u dnt hv beta tins to talk abt!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Says She Hasn't Been Trying To Bleach, Shares Why She Has Been Depressed / Obaseki In Trouble: How APC Planned To Wrest Power From Him - PM News / Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Attack Abuja And Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.