Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones (1720 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / Michael Jackson's Chaotic Bedroom In Unseen Photos: / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by solargal(f): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2009
In what seems to be Part I of a number of secret video tapes that Michael Jackson created for his biography (and revealed by News of The World) he speaks the ugly truth about his family, including his own child abuse by his father.

News of The World will be releasing more of these tapes in weeks to come, but here’s a few of the key points that Michael made in these tapes:

He branded his Jackson 5 brothers “lazy moaners” who just sat around relying on him to make them money.

“The brothers didn’t give me support,” he snipes on one tape. “We’d be working on a TV show or video and they’d be sitting around moaning and groaning but I’d be watching and learning.

”It takes a talent, but some people are lazy and don’t want to develop anything.”

ON MARLON: “People used to call him ugly and make fun of him – and people would say, ‘Which brother is that one?’. “He constantly imitates me on stage. Whatever I do he’ll do right after me. I hate when that happens because he looks too “doo woppy” and so old-fashioned.”

ON JERMAINE: “Jermaine would either be looking for girls or going along with the jokes”.

As a songwriter he lambasted him for “always letting outside influences change what style and beauty he’s created. “It always ends up not being his creation and changed in some type of way.”

ON JACKIE: ”He approaches everything with so much negativity and doubting.”

ON RANDY (youngest brother): “He doesn’t listen and is real hard-headed”. “You say it’s dark – he’ll say it’s daylight. And he has to be macho. I’ll never forget the day we had a meeting with our producer who said you’ve got to stand up on your own. “Randy stood up and said: “I’m a man’ – we are all started laughing.”

ON HIS MUM: “She disappointed me. She did an interview (about him). I don’t like her to talk. It’s none of those people’s business.”

“She wished she would have had all boys. She told my sisters that – and they agreed! That’s how my sisters are – they are prejudiced against other girls.”

ON LA TOYA: “To me she is Mrs Nice and Nasty. I come in her room (and she says), ‘You can’t sit on her couch, sit on the bed or walk on the carpet’, She wants to keep everything fresh.” “If you cough at the table she covers her plate. If you sneeze forget it, she’s in another room. If you clear your throat, you can’t do that while she is eating.”

”And forget about going to the movies. She doesn’t understand what I see in Star Wars, Close Encounters or Jaws.”

ON JANET: “Janet is a tomboy. That is why it kills me to see her off and married (to producer James DeBarge in 1984. Marriage was over in a year). We did everything together and were just alike. We write a whole schedule for the day and follow it. It’s a terrible loss.”

ON DAD JOE: “I would suffer if I had to spend a whole day with him.

“He would sit in a chair with a belt or a switch and we’d do our performance. And if we messed up he hit you.”

ON HIMSELF: “They (the brothers) thought I was naïve, soft and sweet and wimpy, but I wasn’t. It was me who went to Berry Gordy (Motown’s chief) and said, ‘We’re gonna leave’. “I am the captain of my ship. I take suggestions and listen to what everyone has to say, but the final decision is mine.”

Except from when he did the famous Pepsi commercial in which his hair was set on fire. “I hate Pepsi. I hated doing that dumb commercial,” he said. “The only thing I liked about it was working with the children.”

So guyz and galz wat do u think about what the pop star had to say abt his family, did they deserve it

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by mystikal(m): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2009
I am very sure some of those excerpts would be quoted out of context. The media can be that mischievous.

is there a link pls?
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 23, 2009
just a typical family living a typical life.

Only in this case, they happen to be famous and superstars. That complicates things.

and I agree- the media can be very mischievious.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by SeanT21(f): 5:39am On Sep 23, 2009
What did he say that was wrong Nothing.

Plus, I read his book "moonwalker" and he made reference to some of those.NO BIG DEAL!!

1 Like

Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by bawomolo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2009
SeanT21:

What did he say that was wrong Nothing.

Plus, I read his book "moonwalker" and he made reference to some of those.NO BIG DEAL!!

groupie,

I doubt this is real. Michael isn't that revealing.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by solargal(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2009
bawomolo:

groupie,

do u even go on th internet at all, who said anything about mj being revealing??, dis was part of secret tapes that he taped about his faily to be used as part of a case study for writing his biography
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by bawomolo(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
solargal:

do u even go on th internet at all, who said anything about mj being revealing??, dis was part of secret tapes that he taped about his faily to be used as part of a case study for writing his biography

i would wait to see the tape. false rumors have being posted on this "internet" too.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by mamagee6(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2009
I knew his brothers were lazy money hungry leeches that's why they don't have careers since 17 years now. undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by Shentz(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2009
LaToya's funny if that's true
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by SeanT21(f): 3:20am On Sep 24, 2009
bawomolo:

groupie,

Its in his book "Moonwalker" which he wrote.

@topic
He is not saying anything negative so I don't understand what they mean by "rant
".
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by SeanT21(f): 3:22am On Sep 24, 2009
,mama-gee:

I knew his brothers were lazy money hungry leeches that's why they don't have careers since 17 years now. undecided

I think Jermaine is the only one that is. His other bros got jobs and take care of themselves.Jermaine cant even pay child support. He is lucky he married that rich muslim woman.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by seeklove: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2009
I am sick and tired of michael jacksons selfishness. He thinks the whole world revolves around him. I respect him for his talent but I have zerro respect for his character and behaviour. Even if those things he said are true, still none of them compares to michaels wirdness. A grown man who share his bed his little boys is definitely not the best character on earth. I am not saying that he is a paedophile, but the fact that he thinks that there was noting wrong in sleeping with little boys shows how wired and out of touch with reality he is.

How can he call his sister a tomboy, yet he cries when people call him a sisi.

However I am not sure that he said those things so lets give the benefit of doubt.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by sexyLeamon(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
ON DAD JOE: “I would suffer if I had to spend a whole day with him.

Damn!!!!
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by mamagee6(f): 12:02am On Sep 25, 2009
seeklove:

I am sick and tired of michael jacksons selfishness. He thinks the whole world revolves around him. I respect him for his talent but I have zerro respect for his character and behaviour. Even if those things he said are true, still none of them compares to michaels wirdness. A grown man who share his bed his little boys is definitely not the best character on earth. I am not saying that he is a paedophile, but the fact that he thinks that there was noting wrong in sleeping with little boys shows how wired and out of touch with reality he is.

How can he call his sister a tomboy, yet he cries when people call him a sisi.

However I am not sure that he said those things so lets give the benefit of doubt.

abeg, shut up there, In Nigeria don't little kids(boys) share beds with people they don't know when there's only one room, so what makes it different in America, Is it because you travelled to America and let the Americans brainwash you. Since when did sharing your bed with a sick boy who had cancer become immoral for christ's sake, It's because of dirty minded people like you that think about sex immediately you hear a boy shared a bed with a man,please get your facts right before saying things that make no sense and go and cleanse your dirty mind.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by bawomolo(m): 12:26am On Sep 25, 2009
MJ should have kept his family's business to himself.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by seeklove: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2009
,mama-gee:

abeg, shut up there, In Nigeria don't little kids(boys) share beds with people they don't know when there's only one room, so what makes it different in America, Is it because you travelled to America and let the Americans brainwash you. Since when did sharing your bed with a sick boy who had cancer become immoral for christ's sake, It's because of dirty minded people like you that think about sex immediately you hear a boy shared a bed with a man,please get your facts right before saying things that make no sense and go and cleanse your dirty mind.

Thank you. I will not condescend to your level. I made it it clear in my post that I am not saying he is a paedophile. But judging from your post I guess you don't know what "paedophile" means. In my post I never mentioned sex. I never said micheal has sex with the boys. I only said that in the western culture it is highly inappropriate for a man to sleep with young boys especially boys not related to him. For micheal who is an American not to know what is inappropriate in his society shows that he is delusional.

You mentioned Nigeria, but you forgot that there is a thing called cultural differences. There things that is acceptable in American culture that you dare not do in Nigeria, and vice verse.

In America you can see your senior(even your boss, parents and etc) in the morning and say "how are you doing John?" But go and try it in Nigeria. Wake in the morning and say "how are doing John?" to your father instead of "good morning sir." Try it with your teachers in school and see what happens.

It not a matter of brainwashing, its not even a matter of sex, it is a matter of accepted norms of a society. One who does not recognise the accepted norms of the society he grew up in is delusional.

My dear it is you who have to get sex off your mind. I never mentioned sex in my post. The fact that you attributed sex to it says a lot about you.

Now who is dirty minded

Happy cheers.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by cocoman4u(m): 7:11am On Sep 25, 2009
,mama-gee:

@mama-gee
you are a complete fool. You said in Nigeria kids(boys) shere beds with people they dont know when there's only one room. You defeated your own argurment by say when there's only one room. You see the reason why they do it in Nigeria. But in America and in neverland where there are many guest rooms why would michael prefer to share his bed. Wheather sex or no sex, it is wrong. And I will not let my son share any grown mans bed. If thats what you do with your kids, keep it up. later you will find out that you have dameged them.

I dont know the Nigeria you are talking about but in Nigeria, among educated families and where there is enough room, kids dont share beds with grown men not related to them. How many parents in Nigeria will let their kids share a bed with a 40 year old man who is not related to them?

Besides, like seeklove said, Americans frown on that. Even parents do not shear beds with thier children in America. It is not about sex but culture. Why would michael prefer it especially when its not accepted in his culture.

Besides he is a milioneer. He should have known that the boys parents would use it against him, yet he did it. Even if there is no sex involved, he is a wird delutional character. If you think I am wrong, why did his lawers advice him to make that speech and apologise and promised never to sleep with little boys again. Had he not apologized, he would have been convicted.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by shilling(f): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2009
This is funny and sad at the same time. Heard the tapes on Sky News, so I'm guessing most of it is true.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by lightwalk(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
How true is this stuff??
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by mamagee6(f): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
seeklove:

Thank you. I will not condescend to your level. I made it it clear in my post that I am not saying he is a paedophile. But judging from your post I guess you don't know what "paedophile" means. In my post I never mentioned sex. I never said micheal has sex with the boys. I only said that in the western culture it is highly inappropriate for a man to sleep with young boys especially boys not related to him. For micheal who is an American not to know what is inappropriate in his society shows that he is delusional.

You mentioned Nigeria, but you forgot that there is a thing called cultural differences. There things that is acceptable in American culture that you dare not do in Nigeria, and vice verse.

In America you can see your senior(even your boss, parents and etc) in the morning and say "how are you doing John?" But go and try it in Nigeria. Wake in the morning and say "how are doing John?" to your father instead of "good morning sir." Try it with your teachers in school and see what happens.

It not a matter of brainwashing, its not even a matter of sex, it is a matter of accepted norms of a society. One who does not recognise the accepted norms of the society he grew up in is delusional.

My dear it is you who have to get sex off your mind. I never mentioned sex in my post. The fact that you attributed sex to it says a lot about you.

Now who is dirty minded

Happy cheers.

ou quoted "Any man who finds nothing to sleep with little boys in his bed is out of touch with reality" implies that you're calling him a paedophile and this post has nothing to do with his Child molestation trial nor his character out of stage, so why complicating issues? undecided
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by bawomolo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2009
why did MJ engage in similar activities after the ist accusation?

the man loved attention.
Re: Michael Jackson Rants At His Closed Ones by Ama121: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
mmm
michael iz a gud man
he needed sumone 2 watch over him. H needed a black strict woman 2 watch over him. He was treated more like a child. But for me i think saii finks which iz not horrible den dat iz alrite

I fink dat michael was confused
but it jst a joke about hw mj jokes about his family which iz a bite sweet sad angry shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Shan George / Mbgn 2011 Sylvia Nduka Unveils Sylvias Hair Extensions / Skysat, Konica Minolta Launch Modern Digital Printing Technology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.