Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt (11999 Views)

Get Your Land Now At Low Cost This Christmas. / Architect Turns Old Cement Factory Into His Home / Maximize Your Land With Beautiful Contemporary House Designs (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by tetula123(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
U making it sound like a big deal.. Call workers asap to dispose of it n ensure u build a fence u put a gate if theres no gate
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Emperor4tune(m): 7:36am On Aug 07, 2016
fashrola:

Essien Udim? 800k for how many plots? And despite been in a rural settlement how come people would dump waste in a fenced land

It a combination of 10 plot although,its really a big portion of land,building on it was a future investment not now,situation hook the sellers as am being made to understand that they lost a member of the family and needed someone who could by the land to raise burial fund,a friend directed me there and i bought the land,but am regreating it now as these same people have rubbish my land,i promise to send more images on monday
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by fashrola(m): 7:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Emperor4tune:
It a combination of 10 plot although,its really a big portion of land,building on it was a future investment not now,situation hook the sellers as am being made to understand that they lost a member of the family and needed someone who could by the land to raise burial fund,a friend directed me there and i bought the land,but am regreating it now as these same people have rubbish my land,i promise to send more images on monday

Alright i'll advise you not to sell the land, cos they are trying all possible ways to get back their land (if at all they are responsible for this callous act) I'll advise you to build a small security house and employ those rugged vigilante from Essien Udim to guard the land for you and also you can lease the land to your extended relative to plant crops since you are not using the land for now

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2016
This just reminds me of wen we wer in skul, we trow our waste on an empty land der so tey d man begin beg us...
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Odunharry(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerians no get chill at all.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by igbalodehunter(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Same shall be reciprocated to those who did this!

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
LydayBobo:
Please put signage there that reads "Please dump your refuse here and perish with your family" I did similar thing and I have peace of mind

These signs plenty for Ibadan grin
Mostly written in Yoruba

they write things like

dale sibi ko shofo tomo tomo shocked

I say Haaaaaaa! when I read them but I understand the land owners frustration

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by kolaish(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
PUT A BIG SIGN POST ON THE ENTRANCE TO THE LAND, READING:

IF YOU DUMP REFUSE ON THIS LAND:

1. YOU WILL NEVER BUY LAND IN YOUR LIFE TIME.
2. YOUR CHILDREN WILL NEVER LIVE IN THE LAND THAT THEY USE THEIR MONEY TO BUY.
3. YOUR LIFE WILL FOREVER BE A WASTE.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Emperor4tune:

lease the land to someone who can farm on the land or a mechanic
but be careful because that alone comes with its own wahala when its time for them to leave
Not always a good idea to buy land that you are not prepared to build on

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by igbalodehunter(m): 8:44am On Aug 07, 2016
kolaish:

21st century.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by onelife97: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Now u got free manure.Start farming.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by ogawisdom(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Emperor4tune:
I bought a land in Esien Udim Akwa Ibom state,as at 2014 from an indigene of that community,although i stay in Abuja due to my kind of Business,before leaving Akwa Ibom by January 2015 after ensuring a proper land duccumentation and signing every necessary aggreement,I fence round the entire land to stop iligal entry,but to my greatest shock this is what my land was turn into,the whole land was a waste den,the most anoying part of it all is that commercial waste recyclers have been dumping all manner of shit and stuff which may take additonal 5 years for this land to completely decompose and ready for use,infact there is a place i noticed as a grave yard,i wonder if someone was buried there, am totally confused and selling out the land to another buyer is what is trobleing my mind,i just feel like moving out from that site ,and no one seems to Know those behind this evil act,please what will you do if you where in my sheos,i need reasonable advice

Dts wat u get wen u fence without putting gate. Infact u get luck they would ve turned d place to toilet.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Emperor4tune(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2016
ogawisdom:

Dts wat u get wen u fence without putting gate. Infact u get luck they would ve turned d place to toilet.
guy u carry bad mouth oooo
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Emperor4tune(m): 10:53am On Aug 07, 2016
kolaish:

hmmm dis one don pass limit ooo,it has not come to that op
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Damianking(m): 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
@OP that's a common situation you can handle. firstly, you said you fenced the land but you didn't erect a gate . Erect a gate there, build a one room there, look for a family man or single man to leave there, put the person on monthly salary at least 7k to 10k and advice him to farm on the land. With that alone , your land is secured forever.Before I left Nigeria, a similar situation like yours was happening to me, I did exactly this way and it worked for me, I gave the land to two families and this guy's updates me everyday about the land. Secondly, as for the pit that looks like grave please don't dig it, look for one of the villagers and ask him or her to verify if it actually a grave, if it a grave, meet the original buyers or go straight to the police and report the matter. Actions will follow, please do not touch if it a grave oooooooo ooooo. Simple advice from a nairalander brother.
Meanwhile , shai Na the land wey you buy hide be that and you no gree do ya public property declaration to CCB be this, no problem, ya yansh don dey lick. Na joke I dey oooooooo.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
tearoses:

These signs plenty for Ibadan grin
Mostly written in Yoruba

they write things like

dale sibi ko shofo tomo tomo shocked

I say Haaaaaaa! when I read them but I understand the land owners frustration
grin grin ibadan
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by bigfrancis21: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Emperor4tune:
I bought a land in Esien Udim Akwa Ibom state,as at 2014 from an indigene of that community,although i stay in Abuja due to my kind of Business,before leaving Akwa Ibom by January 2015 after ensuring a proper land duccumentation and signing every necessary aggreement,I fence round the entire land to stop iligal entry,but to my greatest shock this is what my land was turn into,the whole land was a waste den,the most anoying part of it all is that commercial waste recyclers have been dumping all manner of shit and stuff which may take additonal 5 years for this land to completely decompose and ready for use,infact there is a place i noticed as a grave yard,i wonder if someone was buried there, am totally confused and selling out the land to another buyer is what is trobleing my mind,i just feel like moving out from that site ,and no one seems to Know those behind this evil act,please what will you do if you where in my sheos,i need reasonable advice

The solution to your problem is easy. From what I see, the dirt on the land is not that too much to cry over spilled milk. Call a dirt clearing agency and have them clear the dirt for you. Or simply find local boys in the area willing to clear away the dirt that you can pay, and they get the job done for you. If you have some small money, install a gate at the entrance to the compound to prevent people from gaining access into the land, and also put up a bandit sign prohibiting people from dumping refuse near the land or throwing it over the fence inside. That should help out a bit.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
You are lucky that you still have a land o bros,go and clear it and set them on fire,fence it higher with a gate,or even find someone to be farming on it,in that way you've a caretaker.

No need to stress yourself over this,it could be worst,am by no means saying what they did is right,but try to see the bright side.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by ify84(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
I didn't see any dirt self.. .. small dirty u de shout.. ..

If u get money, clear ur land, gather d dirt, burn them, d few debris, throw away... D place u suspecting if person was buried, dug it to be sure, if yes, bring d remains out if still Dre and burn .

Then Build ur house.
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Emperor4tune(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
ify84:
I didn't see any dirt self.. .. small dirty u de shout.. ..

If u get money, clear ur land, gather d dirt, burn them, d few debris, throw away... D place u suspecting if person was buried, dug it to be sure, if yes, bring d remains out if still Dre and burn .

Then Build ur house.
thanks man this is a gud note but for digging the suspected land and bringing out the remains of the dead,i think i must involve the traditional rulers,yesterday i was with the community youth leader and he told me that on monday the chiefs will inspect the site and if need be a general announcement will be made to the public to relocate the dead remains am 100% sure that it is a grave yard.....anyware no long story i will update the situation with more photos and evidence on monday thanks

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by Emperor4tune(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
bigfrancis21:

The solution to your problem is easy. From what I see, the dirt on the land is not that too much to cry over spilled milk. Call a dirt clearing agency and have them clear the dirt for you. Or simply find local boys in the area willing to clear away the dirt that you can pay, and they get the job done for you. If you have some small money, install a gate at the entrance to the compound to prevent people from gaining access into the land, and also put up a bandit sign prohibiting people from dumping refuse near the land or throwing it over the fence inside. That should help out a bit.
Do you understand the kind of shit dump that may likely take 5 years to decompose or to be completely recycled...dont worry tommorow i will update more photos to prove to u that this is not a small dirt issue,its is wickedness in high places
Re: How Will You Feel If Your Land Turns Into A Den Shitt by exlink10(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Emperor4tune:
guy i sense your wisdom i hope there wont be any spiritual effect in the name of diong good because my spirit hate anything that resemble Juju especiall when it concerns me

Brother, forget matter, na only u know say no spirit dey there

but if any person sea am, em no go won go check weda spirit go catch am or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trust Fund’s N8.4 Billion Alagbon Towers Up For Sale / Land In Cheveron,lekki For Sell ( Whales County Phase 2) / The National Housing Fund A Blessing Or Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.