Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Check Out My Sister's Waec Result - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Out My Sister's Waec Result (59153 Views)

WAEC Result: I'm Disappointed With This Grammar / WORST Waec Result 2017 Found By Us (Photo) / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by elfakkawy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Ur own na play na. My bro is awesome.

Mozilla Firefox's DEVELOPER'S TOOL(inspect element) at work
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by superfelix: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
Congrats to her,
but are the results posted here Photoshop?
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Solitin40:
And you are Happy when my bro had only 3 Bs and the rest A1....Anyway she tried congrats

Wow I claim dat ,I receive d same annoiting.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by temitopesam: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
What the fvck is this?

She reminds me of a dullard but at least she has Certificate.

Please post your own waec result
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by shuggah(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
Solitin40:
And you are Happy when my bro had only 3 Bs and the rest A1....Anyway she tried congrats
u don't have a bro talkmore of six to seven As, proof or remain dumb
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Rozaystunna(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am not impressed was expecting straight A's and what is this doing in front page mchwww
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
Solitin40:

So make she sad because some other persons get a better grade? Great, clap for yourself..

@OP, congrats to her. It's not easy to make such a result at one sitting. I remember how it was difficult for us in those days, even with all the jacking..But to God be the glory.

Wetin your sister wan study?
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Appareil(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
French
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by cosade(m): 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
What the fvck is this?

She reminds me of a dullard but at least she has Certificate.

You'll shine better by posting yours here.

Kolenda:
I thank God for my younger sister o! In fact we are rejoicing at home o!

OP: Congratulations to your sister, please send pm to me I owe the little girl 10k for this result.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please who can help me get a sratch card. I can't find anywhere to get here.09057578721
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by elfakkawy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
I tried to check mine now, but waecdirect ain't opening....

Somebody help me!
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by adelumolo(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Can one use Further Maths in place of Maths for admission to University?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tolexander:
No A1 at all?
Not too good this time points is used for Postutme screening.
Even with points, the result still good. Why bringing out the negative side?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by shuggah(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dottore:
In our time this result could have made her to walk switch shoulder high but this time around good people want result only get a pat in the back for expo-welldone.
Our neighbors daughter has excellent As and Bs but she can't do more than spelling her name correctly. I'd give her a good gift the day she makes a simple correct sentence. When she writes you will understand better.
Some today's graduates are worse. Universities sef don't care they keep churning put illiterate graduates every year
why are u spitting trash on this thread? OP was neither bragging nor did he ask for ur neighbour's daughter's story, he is just happy, even you that's blaming the universities cannot punctuate ur sentences correctly. SMH
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by shuggah(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
AdeniyiA:

Rejoicing? Na so una 'brilliant' for una house? cool But then this type of topic on the front-page? ?
Mehn... wondering how topics hit 3000000+ on NL?? <--
u indirectly insulted d Op Wen I'm nt even sure u had a better result.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by beey2(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Dottore:
In our time this result could have made her to walk switch shoulder high but this time around good people want result only get a pat in the back for expo-welldone.
Our neighbors daughter has excellent As and Bs but she can't do more than spelling her name correctly. I'd give her a good gift the day she makes a simple correct sentence. When she writes you will understand better.
Some today's graduates are worse. Universities sef don't care they keep churning put illiterate graduates every year

Please do not complain about the type of graduate we have, the generation before (including you) failed in your duty to give them the right teaching and up bringing. Remember "Garbage in garbage out" what you give is what you take. Suffice for now.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Ghost447(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Tolexander:
No A1 at all?

Not too good this time points is used for Postutme screening.
Which of the institution? What about UTME score?
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
martineverest:
u mean the result she got after getting a photocopied answer from her teachers during exams?...do nigerians write WAEC without expo these days?...smh for the future of this country

Guy, do not be quick to conclude..Some people still prepare hard and sit these exams themselves. Without any assistance..

You just reminded me of how people doubted a certain young man called Adeoti who broke Jamb record in 2000, a year when many people failed..People said worst things as if they were the ones that personally gave him the expo. Thank God, the student went ahead and achieved more fantastic feats both in Nigeria and elsewhere.

It's very easy to be negative but let's try and not sweep everyone with the same broom. Not everyone cheats. Some people still work hard and prepare hard.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
undecided but your younger sister name is not attached
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by seundp(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
Only if its a result from government school... those private school dey run things wella
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
fcvklies:
She sha passed. Congrats! LOL grin grin grin

Not just passed, she did well. In some public schools, most people don't make such results..Or is it not the same Waec we are talking about?

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Effizy12(m): 8:03pm On Aug 06, 2016
can someone please tell me the usefulness of this post.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by shuggah(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
Myedujob2016:
my lil sis result is the best so far.
which of them is ur sister's? because d one that had As has a male name on it
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Ur own na play na. My bro is awesome.

Congrats to your bro, guy. This is an excellent performance.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Ranchhoddas: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nairaland will hit four million topics before this year runs out if this foolishness continues. The moderators seem to be encouraging it by bringing these things to front page. This is plain idiotic.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
dacovajnr:
Why not let's see the name of the candidate and the name of the school...I'm very sure the school where the Exam was written is a private one where "anything goes" if na for govt school you sef go doubt your Brilliance..So far say no govt pay for your Waec you must fail grin grin anyways does anyone know when Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle will make it? grin

How can you be very sure when you have not seen it? Kai
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
CoCoLav:
She tried but all As would have made more sense

You talk as if it is that easy to make all A's. Perhaps you are a genius yourself, know that the entire population must be distributed different in terms of abilities and everyone can't have the same abilities.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kolenda:

Below Average!!

Op, I believe if yours were any better, no body will rejoice over this. undecided
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
tola9ja:
Check this out

This is a very good result, well done. This is an example of a student that can be called very good. Congrats to the owner of the result.

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by baum1: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Myedujob2016:
my lil sis result is the best so far.

Again, another very good result. Congrats to your little sister. It's not easy to get these results you all are positing here.
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by ginggerxy: 8:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
Kolenda:
dat piece of shit over there, that's what a whole 74yrs old president of a country can not show us. And a 16yrs is displaying this shit when no body is asking for it. How I wish buhari can display his and shame us the waillers here tongue
Re: Check Out My Sister's Waec Result by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lets just celebrate with him that his sister passed, is that too much to ask?
For someone with such a lovely moniker you do not make bright comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / Pictures Of Some Nigeria University Main School Gates. / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.