Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) (36719 Views)

Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Femich18(m): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmm....how does this Rugged Senator pix reduce the price of a bag of rice?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by IstandWitBuhari: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2016
The hailing zombies whom have never stepped out of their smelling huts in Osogbo,Ajegunle and other God forbidden zones will come here and be hailing buhari,dino and other thieves will their children live and enjoy life of affluence abroad.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by sommy03(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2016
I'm speechless...
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by centboy123456(m): 9:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Abeg make or na leave am he need am oh
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by moshmusth(m): 9:08am On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:
his royal thuggery

you haf done it again

sha dont infect this cute innocent children witb ur thuggery...

were is remi holidaying ?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by jegz25(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Find me their mom/moms...or dey ran away 4 2much beating
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by winj3: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Typical yeye Nijja holiday, mcdonalds, train in Europe and carry designer bag.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by onatisi(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2016
hymanflex:
sometimes, I wonder what these ones are are doing make life easier for their various constituencies. .... undecided undecided undecided
Constituency for where
Constituency don collect their own 2 Kongo of rice and fufu during election time. Naija is every man for himself and family. I don't blame ppl like Dino,they are doing what they have to do to secure their future and their children's future it is up to the Nigerian masses to do what is necessary to secure their own children future too by voting the right people into power and stop selling their votes for garri and fufu,and also for the educated intelligent ppl to start participating actively in politics

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by oweman: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=dealslip post=48258545]They are too embarrassed to be seen with him. A thug as a Father isn't good for their image amongst friends. Their father broke their home with his philandering ways. They are not excited at all to be with him.

But are OK opening thierpussy for him ?
Some are sure to commit suicide cause of Dino omo baba .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by iwadobo: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Hoping to see a us senator or a British mp come to Nigeria for shopping . Why wasting money on those nincompoops while out roads are in total comatose or disrepair. What is the essence of the Senate in Nigeria ? Is 36 member federal house of Representatives not enough for us ? Why the waste ? You pay 109 senators millions of naira to waste around the world , pay over 300 house of Representatives members to just waste . Who designed the system ? With a system like this, I can assure you all that we ain't going anywhere except down . What a country !
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by babajay69: 10:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Enypie:

Exactly!
She was beaten out of the equation!
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by oochi123(f): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Its so sad their mom is not with them.Dino de thug can a woman ever stay with him?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Where's the new born?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2016
onatisi:

Constituency for where
Constituency don collect their own 2 Kongo of rice and fufu during election time. Naija is every man for himself and family. I don't blame ppl like Dino,they are doing what they have to do to secure their future and their children's future it is up to the Nigerian masses to do what is necessary to secure their own children future too by voting the right people into power and stop selling their votes for garri and fufu,and also for the educated intelligent ppl to start participating actively in politics

Does the vote really count
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Pamelayoung:

Does the vote really count
Yes it does count. But when less than 20% of eligible voters go to vote then the whole thing is messed up. The masses have the power ,we did it in 1993 and it worked . Nigerians just need to see who these politicians really are and start asking them probing questions, 80% of Nigerians cant afford to be indifferent to the election process and still believe that the process will bring out the best
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by MicroBox: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Checkout the kind hair Dino allow this pretty girl carry go vaccation abroad.. His mistress no dey try atall.. He shouldn't dear to marry his current mistress cause those kids will suffer.. I blame the mistress that must have accompany him to the vaccation.

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by idfact0404(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2016
grin area senator cool
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by rano1000(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
This children are looking somehow o? Where's ur wife? Their mom
ehp me talk am oo
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by wickedworld: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2016
MicroBox:
Checkout the kind hair Dino allow this pretty girl carry go vaccation abroad..
His mistress no dey try atall..
He shouldn't dear to marry his current mistress cause those kids will suffer..
I blame the mistress that must have accompany him to the vaccation.

Hmmmm very think of u, good u observe.

Hope the mama or Mistress take note. Nd truly the children are looking strange not free with their papa.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by onatisi(m): 11:17am On Aug 07, 2016
alizma:
most of these people making unnecessary noise don't always have their family put together.
from actors, actresses, politicians to others.
Dino where is your wife?
There is a price to pay for success. Some are lucky they don't have any price tag but majority aren't . So we are left to make our choice.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnymatey:
This children are looking somehow o? Where's ur wife? Their mom
probably treating a black eye
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by ibkgab001: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2016
What are we
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by dealslip(f): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2016
strangest:

Last time I checked, a thug does not take care of their children, they leave them with the single mom... Its only a father that remembers and take care of his children

What about publicity stunt after the image of beating women that he created
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by arro: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2016
I wish our leaders can do like other leaders from the western world and not pix on the media.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by virginchaser(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Kids looks happier when they 'holidaying' with there mother. FACT!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by gbishman: 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
why is this guy so childish. they seem to be no difference between him and the kids
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by ideology(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:
his royal thuggery

you haf done it again

sha dont infect this cute innocent children witb ur thuggery...

were is remi holidaying ?
he is a thug because he's not worshipping Tinubu or because he's not Yoruba, pls which one?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Femiartalade(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
ideology:
he is a thug because he's not worshipping Tinubu or because he's not Yoruba, pls which one?

ask me again
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by HMZi: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
oochi123:
Its so sad their mom is not with them.Dino de thug can a woman ever stay with him?
Nobody holy pass sha...he's living d gud life.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by seenter84: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Dino u won do d Italian mafian style abi?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by ideology(m): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Femiartalade:

ask me again
the terms Afonja and zombie is now trending, what is your opinion? cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters / Ndigbo Hail Buhari Over Ministerial Portfolios, Seek Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.