Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) (36718 Views)

Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Dino Melaye, His Parents, Brothers And Sister In Family Photos / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by jojosweet(f): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
theadvocatus:
in fairness, this should not have made front-page. We love celebrating mediocrity in this country..

that's a senator with history of barbarism and undignified attitudes on a train in the US. one who wouldn't even fly commercial in Nigeria not to talk of boarding the refurbished GEJ train.

I need better news on FP not this KOnGI man.

even the children look unkempt....

#PersonalOpinion
#Okuwobi
u are smart, I agree.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
space booked for Tinubu reply
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by gabbylight: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
he his very proud to say his son is standing with Cambridge mayor.... while others d eat beta meal and d ppl in is constituency never even get good education not more of beta meal...

Nigeria senator indeed.
but d must unfortunate thin is, this are the same ppl he will share derica of rice to and vote him in again... what a shame.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by mamawin(f): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
hymanflex:
sometimes, I wonder what these ones are are doing make life easier for their various constituencies. .... undecided undecided undecided
which constituency? they are all for themselves and nobody. period
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by mamawin(f): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
strangest:

Last time I checked, a thug does not take care of their children, they leave them with the single mom... Its only a father that remembers and take care of his children
a thug with enough money like dino, will go to any length just to score a cheap political point, it's possible he hasn't seen them in years.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by toprealman: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oga na joke the OP de joke oooo. Don't take it too seriously.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by diva90: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
I just wonder if he lets this children see their mother. I vividly remember when the man battered his wife and it was all over the news and then he put a restraining order on her not to see her children. You can tell by the way these kids look.. That they are growing up without their mum at home. angry
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Bandeco(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am sure his kids are proud of him.

Who would not be proud of a Dad,that promises to beat up,then force another man's wife into getting pregnant for him.

Good Dad.

This man no get Level Sef. Who still goes to the UK?you dey carry glorified Lagos (UK)dey pose?lol.
This foolish APC dindinrin boy.. Ur stupidity should have limits! Most of Ur postings are full of gibberish!

How is the 5th biggest economy in the world " glorified Lagos"? Have you been to Britain before?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
diva90:
I just wonder if he lets this children see their mother. I vividly remember when the man battered his wife and it was all over the news and then he put a restraining order on her not to see her children. You can tell by the way these kids look.. That they are growing up without their mum at home. angry
Sweethrt yes the girl stays with her mum while the boys re with their dad but visit their mum & sister on wkends. Hope ur doing good dear?
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 4:05am On Aug 08, 2016
iwadobo:
Hoping to see a us senator or a British mp come to Nigeria for shopping . Why wasting money on those nincompoops while out roads are in total comatose or disrepair. What is the essence of the Senate in Nigeria ? Is 36 member federal house of Representatives not enough for us ? Why the waste ? You pay 109 senators millions of naira to waste around the world , pay over 300 house of Representatives members to just waste . Who designed the system ? With a system like this, I can assure you all that we ain't going anywhere except down . What a country !
when 1005 unpaid pensioners in Kwara alone died since 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by dealslip(f): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
They are too embarrassed to be seen with him. A thug as a Father isn't good for their image amongst friends. Their father broke their home with his philandering ways. They are not excited at all to be with him.
Re: Dino Melaye Enjoying Holiday With His Family (photos) by todaynewsreview: 2:58am On Oct 07, 2016
alizma:
most of these people making unnecessary noise don't always have their family put together.
from actors, actresses, politicians to others.
Dino where is your wife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Why We Attached Buhari’s Recent Photograph – School / Emmanuel Ayodele Slumps And Dies At A Club In Abuja (Photo) / Nyeson Wike In trouble As Card Readers Only Recorded 292,000 Accredited Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.