Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her (87080 Views)

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by dmola(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
i once did ds regrettable act and mi frnds still trolls at me till today anyways once beaten twice shy thou
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Listening(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay, I'm listening
lol @ dat pic...I Am Listening Not You grin
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by mizzbouqui(f): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Skmoda360:

so you want me to be toasting u in front of nairalanders? common lets do it private girlie..ff
undecided
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by hardbody: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?

Like seriously?

I might just as well start a girls investment company and be training them so that they will all become great. That way I would impact on them. Mr impacter.

E hungry me to..............(ask Dino melaye)

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by yorex2011: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fourwinds:
so d list is not wisdom.

how do people deduce meaning to certain things.....

so u don't know some people had sponsored a girl's education hoping they will get married after graduation only to dump the guy.. and it resulted in suicide....

all what OP has written., is it not warning.

BTW if u are a christian . what is d use of 10 commandments to d christians. is it not wisdom.
Using the ten commandments as an analogy doesn't follow here.
These lists serve as just guidelines but can actually be counterproductive depending on the situation, the ability to judge the situation and make the best choice based on how deep you have thought about it is the wisdom.

Wisdom should tell you that you shudnt kill, you don't need a list for that..

Generally when it comes to relationship matters, anything goes so most times these things don't work.
Take Bishop Adeboye's statement about marrying men that don't have jobs.
Think about it, which sane man will want to get married without the ability to take care of his family, a man doesn't need a list to tell him that...

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Skmoda360(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
mizzbouqui:
undecided
now u are twisting ur mouth..follow me then we chat
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
No. 2 & 4 are wrong joor...
Nope...they're so right!

As a man,the only woman you can fight for or train in school is your wife or daughter...anybody outside these two is (stupidity)²
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
yorex2011:

Using the ten commandments as an analogy doesn't follow here.
These lists serve as just guidelines but can actually be counterproductive depending on the situation, the ability to judge the situation and make the best choice based on how deep you have thought about it is the wisdom.

Wisdom should tell you that you shudnt kill, you don't need a list for that..

Generally when it comes to relationship matters, anything goes so most times these things don't work.
Take Bishop Adeboye's statement about marrying men that don't have jobs.
Think about it, which sane man will want to get married without the ability to take care of his family, a man doesn't need a list to tell him that...
do u know some men steal to satisfy a girl.

so wisdom should tell u that u shouldn't steal...

I tell u some men impregnate girls without having a jobthose list can never be counter productive

d person in discuss is girl no wife
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmm. Still studying the points.

angry

Meanwhile, checkout the website on my profile if you're interested in getting free ₦200 Airtime; no limits, no strings attached.
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
smart024:

Number 2 is completely wrong...
If you end up with her, its an asset developed which will rub off on you and your kids...
And even if you don't end up with her and she hates you for the worse sin committed against her, she will deep down within her remain grateful for that...
Tsk tsk tsk undecided
You need rebranding embarassed
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:
Op I don't agree with ur no 2. I see nothing bad in it even if u eventually despise the girl, be rest assured that u v imparted in someones live which is a grt investment as a human. Especially if the girl in question makes god use of the opportunity excels well, so what do u think u v to loos in helping someone to become grt?
Story!
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Djbond(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
officialmcfresh1:

Source: http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/guys-things-never-do-please-woman/
so many men does that number 2 tho and end up going mad or even losing their life after a terrible heart break from the woman when she finally finds another man that pleases he more ....*meanwhile I'm single and searching o*...
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
BCJAY:
If you have the means to help with her Education why not. She may end up been your wife and that means you have invested in your future.
99% of ladies trained by "boyfriends" usually dump their sorry asses once the training is over...am sure you've friends who behaved like that too cool
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
xmich:

2, to me I can't attempt, it have occurred around me not less than 3 times so the OP is on point.

grin That moment the Girl you paid for her school dues From 1st year to final year Reminds you of not been her class cool shocked, the worst be it she tells you, she need an educated man when you are just a market business man embarassed cry

^^^^^THIS HAVE HAPPENED BEFORE MY VERY EYE^^^^^^
You mean your korokoro eyes? cheesy
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Trina0936:
OP dont waste your time writing long lists because there would always be men that would do the above and more!
That's the way God created it,if you don't do it another man must! tongue
The power of a woman is the weakness of a man! Simple and short grin
Bite me angry
Why bite you when I can ravage that honeypot in btwn your legs? tongue
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Vikky014(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
loseyourseld:
In an ideal world, sponsoring a girl you love through school should not be bad, but from experience, I won't recommend it. A friend sponsored his girl friend through medical school, only for the girl to dump him when she graduated saying that she can't marry a man with tribal marks. Truly, the guy has terrible tribal marks, but why accept his money when you know you can't marry him.

Money is difficult to turn down, it clouds a lady's judgement, and will accept to date any guy that is willing to sponsor her. But once education is over, and she starts working the relationship is over.
that girl will surely regret it...bt i will advice any man to marry a girl first bfore sponsoring her
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by ogaontop(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Quite bad for our naija girls
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:

Its not bad but let's be sincerce its one sided in that aspect, its adviced for women not to assist men financially but when its womens turn its a right, I believe no one is entitled to such however sponsoring without any intention towards the person is allowed but if you have intention towards the person then no go area, to avoid story that touches the heart, besides it's sexist for guys to sponsor his babes education, that promoting dependency and also strengthening a patriarchal society , also by not spending we are supporting feminism which is what every woman wants

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
cheruv:

Why bite you when I can ravagebreak that honeypotstick in btwn your legs? tongue
tongue
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
BCJAY:
If you have the means to help with her Education why not. She may end up been your wife and that means you have invested in your future.

Lol and if things don't work out you've invested for another man's future. I can sponsor a girls education i don't love because am not expecting anything
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by cheruv: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
Trina0936:
tongue
Like I suspected... You're truly naughty grin
Moreover I've not heard of girls breaking a sugarstick shocked how do you break it if I may ask? undecided
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by officialmcfresh1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Even me wey post this thing done kukuma tire for am. Girls will always be defensive when it comes to spending money on their boyfriends but will open their mouth wide to tell you men should spend on their girlfriends.

Tell me how many Nigerian girls you've for once heard sponsored her man through school. Even in their dream sef it doesn't happen.
Olosshos everywhere shocked sad
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thecuteone(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:

biko how are they worng?? so you expect a man to fight because of a woman?? dats trash...!!!!
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thecuteone(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
smart024:

Number 2 is completely wrong...
If you end up with her, its an asset developed which will rub off on you and your kids...
And even if you don't end up with her and she hates you for the worse sin committed against her, she will deep down within her remain grateful for that...

Bros I think you need to add "un" before the grateful
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thecuteone(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
keryj:

deres a diff btwn charity/philanthropist work and getting used.... the diff is very clear oooo

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by joshlegend02(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Very nice piece
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thecuteone(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
BCJAY:

lolzz.... Hawks everywhere, see them!!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thecuteone(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
IceDude:
Don't share same account with her....That's stup!dity of the highest order

hahahaha... I tell ya bruv, reminds me of one bloke head back then in d uni... he was dating dis gal, dey finished frm d same sec skul nd same set.... d foolish niggur outta love went to open a joint acct with d gal nd was putting all his allowances in dere... Wen d money got to a substantial amount, d gal broke up wit him and made away wid all d money in d bank account.... dude almost died wink wink wink
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by tabisegroup(m): 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
chydii:
chyiee..don't mind op.. meanwhile ur so pretty n lovely
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by thecuteone(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wealthy15:
Then you are already in hell,God never wants sex before marriage and it's a command not a choice,please God and not yourself,else you won't be able to come out of that pit of hell you talked of.

Btw are you a virgin? if yes, good case closed.... if no, good case closed... now use ur post to judge urself real quick!!!
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by Othankz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Checked
Re: 11 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman No Matter How Much You Love Her by IceDude(m): 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
thecuteone:

hahahaha... I tell ya bruv, reminds me of one bloke head back then in d uni... he was dating dis gal, dey finished frm d same sec skul nd same set.... d foolish niggur outta love went to open a joint acct with d gal nd was putting all his allowances in dere... Wen d money got to a substantial amount, d gal broke up wit him and made away wid all d money in d bank account.... dude almost died wink wink wink
LMAO. Chai! Some guys are just too stup!d. He learnt his lesson the hard way...I cant make that mistake no matter how i love my gf. I dont joke with my money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Woman With 3 Kids / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Man Gives University Student N1000 Instead Of N20,000 After Sex In Uyo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.