Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nephilim - Literature (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nephilim (61513 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
ReuEl12:
Genesis 6:4. King James Version (KJV) : There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.....

they were called :

Sorry for being away so long, Nephilim continues

Re: Nephilim by Daeveed(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bro believe me you are heartless... after how long?? Abeg drop update sharp sharp make i no vex call Durza for you
Re: Nephilim by JohnGainsville(m): 1:51am On Apr 05, 2020
Welcome back. I have been waiting patiently for you
Re: Nephilim by ReuEl12(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Chapter 24 : THE DEATH OF MR OSSAI
Mr ossai, watched as the spectral warrior brought down his sword on the Nephilim, which upon contact spontaneously combusted into a monumental explosion with a searing heat so intense he knew that if he himself hadn't been protected by the giant blue astral warrior he was enveloped in, he would have been incinerated.
A small part of his conscience thought about the line of houses and shops he had just blown up in an effort to destroy the nephilim, he didn't know if they were occupied but he was too far gone to care. The sight of his severely injured, probably dying wife, his daughter uncontrollably crying over her covered in blood, not sure whether they were Her's or his wife's, drove him to edge of his sanity. He didn't want to know what was happening or why it's happening, all he wanted to do was to kill the monster that has brought calamity to his family.
He watched the flames roar for a few minutes searching for any sign of movement, although he knew that nothing could have survived a strike from the sword of kakande the great warrior spirit whose spectral form Mr Ossai wore. "mother!!" he heard his daughter Elera cry. And his attention was drawn to her, willing the spectral warrior to dissolve, he turned and ran straight for her. Upon getting to where his wife laid dying he fell to his knees beside his daughter, "Donatus" his wife called with great difficulty, coughing up blood all over her chest. " Calm yourself honey, don't talk, let me help you. " Mr ossai begged, "we need to get her to the hospital" elera added. " no " Mr ossai replied "she is beyond medical help but I'm not letting her die". placing both his palms on her chest he said to his wife " lie still" then began to chant. As he did so, Elera who had been crying the whole time stiffled in surprise when she saw what Mr ossai knew were tendrils of healing force but looked like glowing green veins flowing from his hand to her body restoring her cell by cell. Elera watched as the pool of blood surrounding her mother started flowing in reverse back into her body she saw colour return to her mother's pale skin and when she finally released a moan of relief, though unconscious she still was, Mr ossai stopped chanting then turned to her daughter pulled her into a hug and said to her, " I'm sorry for what has happened what you had to go through, but it's over now" "really dad?" elera asked "yes child" Mr ossai replied.
Elera having been reassured, took in her surroundings for the first time since she had arrived, she new her parents dabbled in sorcery, but she never expected them to be quite adept, noting all the carnage, she turned to her father and asked, "all these destruction, what did he want?" "I don't know honey, but he will never bother our family again. He's gone" Mr Ossai was assuring his daughter again when he heard it:
.... I HAD HOPED THAT IT WILL NOT COME TO THIS... Mr ossai spurn around so quickly he might have twisted his waist. he had heard the voice as clear as day, it was almost as if who ever had spoken was standing right behind him but when he turned around he saw that except for his daughter and his wife, they were alone. I TRIED IT THE EASY WAY .... NOW YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE.... The disembodied voice continued and Mr ossai spun around again, this time getting up to his feet. With one hand he pulled elera behind him. " impossible Mr ossai thought to himself, it couldn't be.... Nothing made of flesh and bones could have survived that attack . "daddy what's wrong " elera asked looking confused, "what's happening, who was that? " she demanded. still scanning his surroundings Mr ossai replied "you hear it too?" "of course dad, the whole neighborhood heard it" "stay close to me elera, I'm not going to let anything or any one harm you" addressing the disembodied voice Mr ossai screamed " show yourself! " and as he said that a mystic circle appeared on the ground and Vincent emerged from it.
"Valiant effort sorcerer. You nearly got me" Vincent said as he emerged from the mystic circle. "how are you alive, no one survives a strike from the sword of kakande " said Mr ossai and Vincent replied " it would take more than that to stop me old man. " "what do you want with by family? " Mr ossai asked "the girl " Vincent replied " I will make my offer once more hand her over and I will leave in peace " " here is my counter" offered mr ossai, " leave now, and I won't rip you limb from limb" " have it your way then" Vincent said as he started for Mr ossai, who in turn lunched a Bolt of pure energy straight at Vincent who stretched our his palms and released a wave of hypersonic field that deflected Mr ossai's energy Bolt. Vincent released another wave from his palms aiming directly at Mr ossai who had in that second summoned the giant spectral warrior that enveloped his entire body causing Vincent's hypersonic wave to feel like nothing more than a mere push when it impacted. With Vincent taken a little aback by the sudden development, Mr ossai Siezed the opportunity to strike and in one swift movement, he brought down his giant sword on him, causing another series of explosion, but as the inferno died down a mystic circle appeared a few feet away from the spot where he stood seconds before mr ossai struck him. Mr ossai whose instincts were on high alert and whose senses were heightened, recognized the pattern of the symbols of mystic circle as the ones used for teleportation, he asked Vincent " is that how you survived my first attack... By simply teleporting yourself out of harms way? " "one of the few tricks I learned from my master " Vincent replied, "in that case" said Mr ossai "let's lock you down" and as he said that he made series of hand gestures and a very large mystic circle Appeared on the ground below and the sky above them. "what did you do" Vincent asked "I leveled the playing field, let's see how tough you are without your little teleportation trick" Mr ossai yelled from inside is spectral warrior as he made a swinging movement with his hand and the spectral warrior copied him bringing down the sword once more on Vincent who Having realised that he was Cornerd, stretched out both his hands and released a hypersonic wave so powerful that it deflected the strike of Mr ossai's sword attack and further pushed him so hard that it sent him flying a few meters backwards from Vincent. Realising that Vincent was more powerful than he surmised and that healing his wife and maintaining the spectral warrior had rapidly decreased more than too thirds of his strength, he resolved to end the battle as quick as possible . But it all depended on the spell he had casted earlier, Willing his spectral warrior to rise Mr ossai pointed at Vincent and mumbled a few chants, then fired a volley of energy balls which missed Vincent but exploded all around him, Vincent in turn fired waves upon waves of hypersonic field at him, but had little effect. Each time Vincent try get in close proximity with Mr ossai, he would fire a volley of energy balls at him for he needed to do one thing before the spell he casted on him fully manifested and that was to keep his distance otherwise he would be trapped together with him.

Vincent realising that the battle was dragging on too long, and that Mr Ossai was purposely keeping his distance perhaps out of caution or cowardice, decided that the only way to make him come close enough for him to land a finishing blow, was to target his daughter. He Turned to elera who knelt beside her mother who looked to be just regaining consciousness and started walking towards them. "No!" Mr ossai yelled as he charged Vincent, who was a few feet away when all of a sudden, he slammed into an invisible wall with so much force that he fell backwards, he stood up quickly and took a step forward and encountered the invisible wall again, he placed his palms on the wall, they felt like solid air, feeling around with his palm, he realised with a start that he was surrounded by the invisible wall. "what is this" he asked " a sorcerer's wall, I casted it's spell on you earlier... With you as its epicenter the wall will gradually contract, reduce in size from the wide area it was casted until there is barely enough space for you to stand in, it prevents you from teleporting ... It is the ultimate containment spell and you are trapped in it." , "so what are you going to do, leave me trapped here for all eternity?" Vincent asked. "Normally I would..." said Mr ossai "...but you have proven yourself a threat to my family, I cannot allow your continued existence, you are finished " as he said that Vincent watched as Mr ossai, lifted up his spectral sword and to his surprise after transferring a significant amount of energy into it, hurled it at him.
The glowing sword sailed through the air at a remarkable speed, whitsling loudly like a guided missle aimed directly at him. Standing in the middle of the sorcerers wall trapped, Vincent knew that if that thing hit him, in this enclosed space the concentrated blast will not only kill him but reduce him to cinders, with nothing left to even bury, he decided to use his Trump card which was use his powers to his full extent. He would prefer not to, for once he unleashes his full power he would have no control, but it was either that or die and he could not afford to fail, because even death will not save him from his Master Durza's wrath. Putting his one hand on his mask he called out to Mr ossai, "you know my master, always held Nigerian sorcerers in low regard, but I'm guessing he never met you. I under estimated you, I will not make that mistake again.... Behold, my true power! " and just before the spectral sword hit him, he removed his mouth mask and gave a ear splitting yell. As he did that an insurmountable field of hypersonic sound waves exploded from his mouth with so much force that it shattered the flying sword upon contact, blew away Mr ossai's spectral warrior and flattened the entire neighborhood. Vincent himself was not spared from the impact as he himself dropped on his hands and knees coughing out blood, he tried to stand but the world spun around him and he dropped back to his knees. Releasing that much power had depleted his own strength severely, and that was partly why he never resorted to using his full power if he could help it.
MOOOOOM!!! he heard Elera cry as he turned just in time to see the protective green glowing force field fade away as Mrs ossai collapsed again, he cursed his carelessness as it took only a few minutes to understand what had happened : Mrs ossai though significantly weakened had summoned enough strength using herself as the core to cast a shield spell to protect her daughter from the blast. He was glad for the love her mother had for the girl, if he had killed her, he'd have failed his mission and all of this battle would have been for nothing.

Although Vincent had directed the force of his hypersonic blast to Mr ossai, it would have taken all Mrs ossai had in her to maintain a spell of that magnitude long enough to withstand the blast, as impressed as he was with their adeptness in the mystic arts, he thought to himself that he needed to finish this. Gathering strength, he got up to his feet went straight for Mr ossai first. When got to where he was, Vincent saw that all that was left of him, was a bloody foot and a lot of blood and entrails spread around were he reasoned his body would be. He then walked towards Elera who was screaming and backing away in protest. On getting there he grabbed her by her arms and lifted her up, as he made to go something grasped his heel, he looked and saw Mrs Ossai, grabbing at his feet with a pleading look on her eyes trying to say something but, all the blood spewing from her mouth drowned out her voice.
Vincent forced his leg free, rolled up his sleeves to reveal a tiny tattoo above his wrist that looked like a mystic circle, he tapped twice and a real large mystic circle appeared, turning down back to her, he said "you've struggled to survive so much so that I have decided not to finish you off but if you do survive, kindly deliver this message to Jason for me : Bring my master the time rune or the girl dies. He has until the eclipse" and with that Vincent dragged Elera through the mystic circle and they disappeared.

Mrs Elera knew that she was near the end, she had been fading in and out of consciousness for what seemed like eternity, unable to talk or move. Shielding her daughter from the blast had sapped the last of her energy and her body was expiring. But before she died there was something she knew she must do. She never liked Jason, not for a single moment since the day, her daughter had brought her home and introduced him as his boyfriend. Although Jason had given him no reason to distrust him, what with him being kind, caring, and a good influence on her daughter. She just could never bring herself to like him, due to his nature. He was a nephilim the offspring of a human and a fallen Angel, an abomination of nature and she a servant of nature never approved of his existence let alone, his relationship with her daughter. She had always believed that nothing good can come of their relationship. But now it would seem that he is to be her family's salvation. She could feel herself loosing consciousness, and some how she knew that if she went under this time she will never comeback. Just a little more time she thought to herself as she released her spirit from her body and into the astral plane, the realm between the living and the dead, the nexus of all spiritual travel, here all things travel at the speed of light, but it was impossible for a human being to remain here for more than a second without violently having their consciousness scattered throughout all planes of existence.
Coming to the astral plane for most was a one way trip, they die and they cross the astral plane to the realm of the dead, only the most skillful sorcerers upon death are able to transfer their astral bodies back to the physical world For a very short time, and Mrs ossai was one of them. Concentrating hard on Jason, she located him and transported herself to him. When she arrived at Jason's location, she saw that he was not alone. He was with someone and Mrs ossai vaguely remembered who he was. The prophet that cured him of his amnesia. That seemed like forever ago. They seemed to be arguing about something. A body wrenching pain fired through her body.... she was loosing her consciousness in the astral plane, she didn't have much time, she had to reach Jason. Anchoring her thoughts to Jason and strenghtnen that connection with her daughter's love for him. She called out, "Jason !" no response "Jason!! " still no response "Jason!!!" Jason turned around surprised to see her "Mrs ossai? What are you doing here ?" Jason asked and as she made to answer she felt a hook pull her with such force that she felt as if her heart was being pulled backwards. Dropping to her knees, spewing out blood from her mouth, she willed herself together a little longer then cried out " help...." she felt the pull again with a force much stronger than the last one but she continued with the words escaping from her mouth in bits for her consciousness was being shattered with every tug from the invisible chain. "Save Elera... He wants the Time Rune... Durza... You have until the Eclipse " then with one final push of all her strength she willed herself together long enough to touch his face although she knew they were not really touching and said, "I give you my blessing, please take care of Elera and tell my daughter I love her " she didn't know how much of that message got through to Jason but with those words, the invisible chains pulled her with so much force that she thought her body was splitting apart until all she could see, smell, hear, taste and feel was darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Re: Nephilim by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice one! Keep it up. Although I have lost touch, I'm hoping to connect them together again.
Re: Nephilim by Bobosneh: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't know how much I have missed this story till now
Re: Nephilim by Daeveed(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks bro for the update...
Re: Nephilim by Cloud007: 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wao.... I waited...three good years.

Welcome back.
Re: Nephilim by finalboss(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Wow, wow,wow. Please continue
Re: Nephilim by Afz9095(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
ReuEl12:
Sorry for being away so long, Nephilim continues
what's up bro. Hope you are safe
Re: Nephilim by ificatchmodeh: 8:28am On May 02, 2020
Haba!
3 good years..

Welcome
Re: Nephilim by Appleyard(m): 2:39am On Jun 11, 2020
@ReuE112, I'm glad you're back cos i thought something bad happened to you. Meanwhile, I will advice that you package this story and put it up for sale on amazon kindle. You will make a kill from it sales. You're a master story teller.
Re: Nephilim by trappatoni(m): 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Glad you are back. This is definitely one of the best storyline ever.
Re: Nephilim by Appleyard(m): 10:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Update please
Re: Nephilim by Smooth278(m): 12:27am On Aug 04, 2020
A wah oh
Re: Nephilim by Mizik(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2020
ReuEl12:
Chapter 24 : THE DEATH OF MR OSSAI
Mr ossai, watched as the spectral warrior brought down his sword on the Nephilim, which upon contact spontaneously combusted into a monumental explosion with a searing heat so intense he knew that if he himself hadn't been protected by the giant blue astral warrior he was enveloped in, he would have been incinerated.
A small part of his conscience thought about the line of houses and shops he had just blown up in an effort to destroy the nephilim, he didn't know if they were occupied but he was too far gone to care. The sight of his severely injured, probably dying wife, his daughter uncontrollably crying over her covered in blood, not sure whether they were Her's or his wife's, drove him to edge of his sanity. He didn't want to know what was happening or why it's happening, all he wanted to do was to kill the monster that has brought calamity to his family.
He watched the flames roar for a few minutes searching for any sign of movement, although he knew that nothing could have survived a strike from the sword of kakande the great warrior spirit whose spectral form Mr Ossai wore. "mother!!" he heard his daughter Elera cry. And his attention was drawn to her, willing the spectral warrior to dissolve, he turned and ran straight for her. Upon getting to where his wife laid dying he fell to his knees beside his daughter, "Donatus" his wife called with great difficulty, coughing up blood all over her chest. " Calm yourself honey, don't talk, let me help you. " Mr ossai begged, "we need to get her to the hospital" elera added. " no " Mr ossai replied "she is beyond medical help but I'm not letting her die". placing both his palms on her chest he said to his wife " lie still" then began to chant. As he did so, Elera who had been crying the whole time stiffled in surprise when she saw what Mr ossai knew were tendrils of healing force but looked like glowing green veins flowing from his hand to her body restoring her cell by cell. Elera watched as the pool of blood surrounding her mother started flowing in reverse back into her body she saw colour return to her mother's pale skin and when she finally released a moan of relief, though unconscious she still was, Mr ossai stopped chanting then turned to her daughter pulled her into a hug and said to her, " I'm sorry for what has happened what you had to go through, but it's over now" "really dad?" elera asked "yes child" Mr ossai replied.
Elera having been reassured, took in her surroundings for the first time since she had arrived, she new her parents dabbled in sorcery, but she never expected them to be quite adept, noting all the carnage, she turned to her father and asked, "all these destruction, what did he want?" "I don't know honey, but he will never bother our family again. He's gone" Mr Ossai was assuring his daughter again when he heard it:
.... I HAD HOPED THAT IT WILL NOT COME TO THIS... Mr ossai spurn around so quickly he might have twisted his waist. he had heard the voice as clear as day, it was almost as if who ever had spoken was standing right behind him but when he turned around he saw that except for his daughter and his wife, they were alone. I TRIED IT THE EASY WAY .... NOW YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE.... The disembodied voice continued and Mr ossai spun around again, this time getting up to his feet. With one hand he pulled elera behind him. " impossible Mr ossai thought to himself, it couldn't be.... Nothing made of flesh and bones could have survived that attack . "daddy what's wrong " elera asked looking confused, "what's happening, who was that? " she demanded. still scanning his surroundings Mr ossai replied "you hear it too?" "of course dad, the whole neighborhood heard it" "stay close to me elera, I'm not going to let anything or any one harm you" addressing the disembodied voice Mr ossai screamed " show yourself! " and as he said that a mystic circle appeared on the ground and Vincent emerged from it.
"Valiant effort sorcerer. You nearly got me" Vincent said as he emerged from the mystic circle. "how are you alive, no one survives a strike from the sword of kakande " said Mr ossai and Vincent replied " it would take more than that to stop me old man. " "what do you want with by family? " Mr ossai asked "the girl " Vincent replied " I will make my offer once more hand her over and I will leave in peace " " here is my counter" offered mr ossai, " leave now, and I won't rip you limb from limb" " have it your way then" Vincent said as he started for Mr ossai, who in turn lunched a Bolt of pure energy straight at Vincent who stretched our his palms and released a wave of hypersonic field that deflected Mr ossai's energy Bolt. Vincent released another wave from his palms aiming directly at Mr ossai who had in that second summoned the giant spectral warrior that enveloped his entire body causing Vincent's hypersonic wave to feel like nothing more than a mere push when it impacted. With Vincent taken a little aback by the sudden development, Mr ossai Siezed the opportunity to strike and in one swift movement, he brought down his giant sword on him, causing another series of explosion, but as the inferno died down a mystic circle appeared a few feet away from the spot where he stood seconds before mr ossai struck him. Mr ossai whose instincts were on high alert and whose senses were heightened, recognized the pattern of the symbols of mystic circle as the ones used for teleportation, he asked Vincent " is that how you survived my first attack... By simply teleporting yourself out of harms way? " "one of the few tricks I learned from my master " Vincent replied, "in that case" said Mr ossai "let's lock you down" and as he said that he made series of hand gestures and a very large mystic circle Appeared on the ground below and the sky above them. "what did you do" Vincent asked "I leveled the playing field, let's see how tough you are without your little teleportation trick" Mr ossai yelled from inside is spectral warrior as he made a swinging movement with his hand and the spectral warrior copied him bringing down the sword once more on Vincent who Having realised that he was Cornerd, stretched out both his hands and released a hypersonic wave so powerful that it deflected the strike of Mr ossai's sword attack and further pushed him so hard that it sent him flying a few meters backwards from Vincent. Realising that Vincent was more powerful than he surmised and that healing his wife and maintaining the spectral warrior had rapidly decreased more than too thirds of his strength, he resolved to end the battle as quick as possible . But it all depended on the spell he had casted earlier, Willing his spectral warrior to rise Mr ossai pointed at Vincent and mumbled a few chants, then fired a volley of energy balls which missed Vincent but exploded all around him, Vincent in turn fired waves upon waves of hypersonic field at him, but had little effect. Each time Vincent try get in close proximity with Mr ossai, he would fire a volley of energy balls at him for he needed to do one thing before the spell he casted on him fully manifested and that was to keep his distance otherwise he would be trapped together with him.

Vincent realising that the battle was dragging on too long, and that Mr Ossai was purposely keeping his distance perhaps out of caution or cowardice, decided that the only way to make him come close enough for him to land a finishing blow, was to target his daughter. He Turned to elera who knelt beside her mother who looked to be just regaining consciousness and started walking towards them. "No!" Mr ossai yelled as he charged Vincent, who was a few feet away when all of a sudden, he slammed into an invisible wall with so much force that he fell backwards, he stood up quickly and took a step forward and encountered the invisible wall again, he placed his palms on the wall, they felt like solid air, feeling around with his palm, he realised with a start that he was surrounded by the invisible wall. "what is this" he asked " a sorcerer's wall, I casted it's spell on you earlier... With you as its epicenter the wall will gradually contract, reduce in size from the wide area it was casted until there is barely enough space for you to stand in, it prevents you from teleporting ... It is the ultimate containment spell and you are trapped in it." , "so what are you going to do, leave me trapped here for all eternity?" Vincent asked. "Normally I would..." said Mr ossai "...but you have proven yourself a threat to my family, I cannot allow your continued existence, you are finished " as he said that Vincent watched as Mr ossai, lifted up his spectral sword and to his surprise after transferring a significant amount of energy into it, hurled it at him.
The glowing sword sailed through the air at a remarkable speed, whitsling loudly like a guided missle aimed directly at him. Standing in the middle of the sorcerers wall trapped, Vincent knew that if that thing hit him, in this enclosed space the concentrated blast will not only kill him but reduce him to cinders, with nothing left to even bury, he decided to use his Trump card which was use his powers to his full extent. He would prefer not to, for once he unleashes his full power he would have no control, but it was either that or die and he could not afford to fail, because even death will not save him from his Master Durza's wrath. Putting his one hand on his mask he called out to Mr ossai, "you know my master, always held Nigerian sorcerers in low regard, but I'm guessing he never met you. I under estimated you, I will not make that mistake again.... Behold, my true power! " and just before the spectral sword hit him, he removed his mouth mask and gave a ear splitting yell. As he did that an insurmountable field of hypersonic sound waves exploded from his mouth with so much force that it shattered the flying sword upon contact, blew away Mr ossai's spectral warrior and flattened the entire neighborhood. Vincent himself was not spared from the impact as he himself dropped on his hands and knees coughing out blood, he tried to stand but the world spun around him and he dropped back to his knees. Releasing that much power had depleted his own strength severely, and that was partly why he never resorted to using his full power if he could help it.
MOOOOOM!!! he heard Elera cry as he turned just in time to see the protective green glowing force field fade away as Mrs ossai collapsed again, he cursed his carelessness as it took only a few minutes to understand what had happened : Mrs ossai though significantly weakened had summoned enough strength using herself as the core to cast a shield spell to protect her daughter from the blast. He was glad for the love her mother had for the girl, if he had killed her, he'd have failed his mission and all of this battle would have been for nothing.

Although Vincent had directed the force of his hypersonic blast to Mr ossai, it would have taken all Mrs ossai had in her to maintain a spell of that magnitude long enough to withstand the blast, as impressed as he was with their adeptness in the mystic arts, he thought to himself that he needed to finish this. Gathering strength, he got up to his feet went straight for Mr ossai first. When got to where he was, Vincent saw that all that was left of him, was a bloody foot and a lot of blood and entrails spread around were he reasoned his body would be. He then walked towards Elera who was screaming and backing away in protest. On getting there he grabbed her by her arms and lifted her up, as he made to go something grasped his heel, he looked and saw Mrs Ossai, grabbing at his feet with a pleading look on her eyes trying to say something but, all the blood spewing from her mouth drowned out her voice.
Vincent forced his leg free, rolled up his sleeves to reveal a tiny tattoo above his wrist that looked like a mystic circle, he tapped twice and a real large mystic circle appeared, turning down back to her, he said "you've struggled to survive so much so that I have decided not to finish you off but if you do survive, kindly deliver this message to Jason for me : Bring my master the time rune or the girl dies. He has until the eclipse" and with that Vincent dragged Elera through the mystic circle and they disappeared.

Mrs Elera knew that she was near the end, she had been fading in and out of consciousness for what seemed like eternity, unable to talk or move. Shielding her daughter from the blast had sapped the last of her energy and her body was expiring. But before she died there was something she knew she must do. She never liked Jason, not for a single moment since the day, her daughter had brought her home and introduced him as his boyfriend. Although Jason had given him no reason to distrust him, what with him being kind, caring, and a good influence on her daughter. She just could never bring herself to like him, due to his nature. He was a nephilim the offspring of a human and a fallen Angel, an abomination of nature and she a servant of nature never approved of his existence let alone, his relationship with her daughter. She had always believed that nothing good can come of their relationship. But now it would seem that he is to be her family's salvation. She could feel herself loosing consciousness, and some how she knew that if she went under this time she will never comeback. Just a little more time she thought to herself as she released her spirit from her body and into the astral plane, the realm between the living and the dead, the nexus of all spiritual travel, here all things travel at the speed of light, but it was impossible for a human being to remain here for more than a second without violently having their consciousness scattered throughout all planes of existence.
Coming to the astral plane for most was a one way trip, they die and they cross the astral plane to the realm of the dead, only the most skillful sorcerers upon death are able to transfer their astral bodies back to the physical world For a very short time, and Mrs ossai was one of them. Concentrating hard on Jason, she located him and transported herself to him. When she arrived at Jason's location, she saw that he was not alone. He was with someone and Mrs ossai vaguely remembered who he was. The prophet that cured him of his amnesia. That seemed like forever ago. They seemed to be arguing about something. A body wrenching pain fired through her body.... she was loosing her consciousness in the astral plane, she didn't have much time, she had to reach Jason. Anchoring her thoughts to Jason and strenghtnen that connection with her daughter's love for him. She called out, "Jason !" no response "Jason!! " still no response "Jason!!!" Jason turned around surprised to see her "Mrs ossai? What are you doing here ?" Jason asked and as she made to answer she felt a hook pull her with such force that she felt as if her heart was being pulled backwards. Dropping to her knees, spewing out blood from her mouth, she willed herself together a little longer then cried out " help...." she felt the pull again with a force much stronger than the last one but she continued with the words escaping from her mouth in bits for her consciousness was being shattered with every tug from the invisible chain. "Save Elera... He wants the Time Rune... Durza... You have until the Eclipse " then with one final push of all her strength she willed herself together long enough to touch his face although she knew they were not really touching and said, "I give you my blessing, please take care of Elera and tell my daughter I love her " she didn't know how much of that message got through to Jason but with those words, the invisible chains pulled her with so much force that she thought her body was splitting apart until all she could see, smell, hear, taste and feel was darkness.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
I left this story for years
I can't believe u came back
And now you've abandoned it once again...

2 Likes

Re: Nephilim by silverlinen(m): 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Na wa ooo
Op just dey play us in a wrong way with updates
Please help your readers out with updates ooo

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by NoChill: 8:35am On Sep 15, 2020
Mizik:

Mizik...

You just had to quote the whole story right?, if we all did like that, just picture how this thread would be looking,

Be properly guided.

Meanwhile RueEl12 you are doing well.

Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Nephilim by Mizik(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2020
NoChill:

You just had to quote the whole story right?, if we all did like that, just picture how this thread would be looking,

Be properly guided.

Meanwhile RueEl12 you are doing well.

Welcome back
welcome back?
He left again
Re: Nephilim by johnnywayne(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
This guy is deep in the negative supernatural
Re: Nephilim by PresidentJosh20(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wow!What a stupendous masterpiece!I'm done ghost-reading grin.OP,please mention me when next you update.More ink to your pen and more glow to your star.
Re: Nephilim by Appleyard(m): 3:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Where is this dude?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka: Things You Never Knew About Him / Rhoda / Baba Olowo d Long Prick (a comedy Story For All My Niggars)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.