Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On (2047 Views)

His Huge Anaconda Has Totally Damaged Me But I Refuse To Accept Breakup - Lady / "If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / My Nextdoor Neighbour Moans So Loud During Sex With Her Man, I Cant Sleep (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
I just need help because I'm badly hurt and I can't move on. I've known this guy for three years I was in my mid teens but he was twenty seeking for admission, we were good friends. I grew so fond of him He got admitted but I didn't we still remained very close friends. The next year I got admitted in the same school, he helped me, told me what to study. He was happy and I was happy too. When I resumed I deleted his number, removed him from my social media account because I discovered I loved him too much and I don't want to get hurt. I have a very fragile heart and once I'm attached to someone it's difficult for me to let go even if they hurt me.
All this while he has been checking up on me I never knew, he knows the first class I attended and the clothes I wore that day. He got my number back from my social media account, we started talking again he was so sweet. In my second year we became so close we started dating. We were so close, I was obsessed and he was too. People were jealous, my friends advised me to be careful but I trusted him.
Things became rough for him but I still stood by him, we were still good there was nothing wrong with us. He told me things may be rough but I still love you that morning and I told him everything will be alright (I never asked for money because he's a student like me, he has financial problem). I was surprised that evening when I saw "I don't want us to date anymore, things are not alright with me, he said he made me sin, he said everything is for my own good." He's very religious and I'm not. He's the first guy I ever dated, we didn't have sex I dunno what sin he's talking about. I just wanted to date just one guy in my life so that the love I'll show husband won't be divided. Right now if I ever get married in future I'll still love him. He never did anything wrong, things were perfect till the end and that's one reason I can't let go. It's been one week I can't let go, I can't delete his pictures, I'm always thinking about him. Please I need good advice, I want to let go and move on with my life. I can't tell my parents because they'll be very disappointed. I just want my life back, I can't let go because he is already part of my life. I'm depressed and want a happy life. I just need good advice.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by ifex370(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
*clears throat..

First of all , I wanna start by saying

*********modified
Op thinks she can't get over him.. I give you 6 months.. Won't even rem what he looks like..

Am so glad my last gf broke up with me.. Twas like a veil fell of my face.. First I thought I wouldn't survive.. But later on became a happier person smiley

Now she calls.. And I never pick grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Have you tried talking to him?

I believe if you sit and talk with him, get good explanation on why he call things off, you'll find it easier to let him go.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wen de heartbreak is still fresh, we become so weak, tears become our bath, and tissue our towel. Everything just gets dark and de hurt darker, and dats normal baby, remember dat we r human and not robots, but u still gotta remember sugar, time is de greatest healer of all wounds. In a few months time u wud have even forgotten his name. Give yo self time to face de pain, cry n scream if u wana, its all normal, just remember dat after de rain, comes sunshine, after night, comes morning. Joy comes in de morning, and trouble dont last forever

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by obiorathesubtle: 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
mtcheeeww...who wan read dat plenty thing? You never ready for advice.. Come back when your sense don ripe..

5 Likes

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by modestofynest(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
U should be happy, since he has not shined ur kitty cat and dump u go find another dude that will love u and u u don't know where to get them am available to shine ur kitty cat till it will need no shining for a long time to come

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by utenwuson: 11:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
u can't tell ur parents cos they will be disappointed in you, good u know that! anything u re doing n u ain't proud 2 show case isn't worth sh*t! u wouldn't know muchh about move if u don't give another person a try! just stay single a bit n get ur mind back! d dude try for u that he didn't kpansh u

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by FreeSpirited: 11:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
All you need is sex. start having a good mind blowing sex. Find guys that are attractive to you..let them pound you till your brain is formatted, i am sure your feelings will shift away from him. Thank you. If you doubt this.......then why do ladies go cold toward their boyfriends after being pounded hard by a cheat?
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
VolT0xic:
Have you tried talking to him?

I believe if you sit and talk with him, get good explanation on why he call things off, you'll find it easier to let him go.
We're on holiday and very far apart. Talking on phone is not working, it's only making me feel bad.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by jamex93(m): 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
U can move on

U will move on

U just taste as e dey b ni
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
All you need is sex. start having a good mind blowing sex. Find guys that are attractive to you..let them pound you till your brain is formatted, i am sure your feelings will shift away from him. Thank you. If you doubt this.......then why do ladies go cold toward their boyfriends after being pounded hard by a cheat?
Relationship is not all about sex.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 12:00am On Aug 07, 2016
modestofynest:
U should be happy, since he has not shined ur kitty cat and dump u go find another dude that will love u and u u don't know where to get them am available to shine ur kitty cat till it will need no shining for a long time to come
Relationship is not all about sex.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Marissacooper:

We're on holiday and very far apart. Talking on phone is not working, it's only making me feel bad.

For someone like you with that strong obsession, If you don't know why he called it quits, you'll keep thinking and hurting. This will only hold you back And eat you up.

You wouldn't find that reason you need to move on.

So well talk to him.
Have a healthy conversation okay?
In the end, you'll accept the fact, grieve and move on.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by FreeSpirited: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Marissacooper:

You can go screw your mum, pervert!
After which i will screw your mum really hard too. If you can't follow my advice your case is a lost cause.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Irelokeh(m): 6:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Hi miss, I'm currently in a situation similar to yours as in ehnn..someone will jus shun single life for a love life that only exists in movies only to be hit hard by the intensity of reality, I personally think you should move on,love is more than a guy studying your actions etc he'll never want to leave you if he really loved you, I'm not talking about 10 minutes crush or 1 month infactuation...love is serious stuff it selects people at the wrong or right time,I guess it selected you at the wrong time...pls move on I know jus how painful it can be,just hope God will bring a better person but find your happiness knowing you loved him and he broke your heart, de guy just lost a diamond maybe to some silly thoughts or advices,we youths work with emotion...maybe tomorrow he'll start regretting but you move on life still has a lot of nice folks willing to die for you onboard!

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by DeLioncourt: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2016
I dinnor read it because izz jus too long...

But you will be fine last last.
Nobody and nothing is worth the depression.
And as they say, one door closes for a better door to open.
Life is short. Don't let anything stop you from being happy.

I think all that covers a wide range of sad news.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by okirewaju(f): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Mtshewwwwwwwwww
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Op. U can actually let go if u really want to. Guess u are still n d state of not accepting he has left. U have to come bk to reality that he's gone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by njiasi30(f): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Op, why d insult? Learn to control ur anger dear, dis is a faceless forum. Ppl re entitled to dere own opinion, u posted ur story online don't expect all d comments to b in ur favour. Take d relevant one's and ignore others, if u must reply dem just b nice even if dey insulted u. U ve 2 wk on it 2 keep d comments flowing in, at least it will ease u a bit. wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Richiy(f): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Believe me, Time will heal everything. By this time last year I was also in a relationship that I was obsessed with him. But today, I don't even remember him anymore. I even loved again and got hurt again. You will move on. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by njiasi30(f): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
D guy is no longer interested reason best known to him, u can't force him. U will b hurting urself d more by trying to stick to him. Just try and distract urself with time u will get over him, if he decides to come back with a gd explanation.....fine. Focus more on ur studies,so u can come out with d best grade. Cheer up dear and b happy wink
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 07, 2016
Marissacooper:
I just need help because I'm badly hurt and I can't move on. I've known this guy for three years I was in my mid teens but he was twenty seeking for admission, we were good friends. I grew so fond of him He got admitted but I didn't we still remained very close friends. The next year I got admitted in the same school, he helped me, told me what to study. He was happy and I was happy too. When I resumed I deleted his number, removed him from my social media account because I discovered I loved him too much and I don't want to get hurt. I have a very fragile heart and once I'm attached to someone it's difficult for me to let go even if they hurt me.
All this while he has been checking up on me I never knew, he knows the first class I attended and the clothes I wore that day. He got my number back from my social media account, we started talking again he was so sweet. In my second year we became so close we started dating. We were so close, I was obsessed and he was too. People were jealous, my friends advised me to be careful but I trusted him.
Things became rough for him but I still stood by him, we were still good there was nothing wrong with us. He told me things may be rough but I still love you that morning and I told him everything will be alright (I never asked for money because he's a student like me, he has financial problem). I was surprised that evening when I saw "I don't want us to date anymore, things are not alright with me, he said he made me sin, he said everything is for my own good." He's very religious and I'm not. He's the first guy I ever dated, we didn't have sex I dunno what sin he's talking about. I just wanted to date just one guy in my life so that the love I'll show husband won't be divided. Right now if I ever get married in future I'll still love him. He never did anything wrong, things were perfect till the end and that's one reason I can't let go. It's been one week I can't let go, I can't delete his pictures, I'm always thinking about him. Please I need good advice, I want to let go and move on with my life. I can't tell my parents because they'll be very disappointed. I just want my life back, I can't let go because he is already part of my life. I'm depressed and want a happy life. I just need good advice.
One thing is certain, he loves you more than he does himself. Yeah he might have said that but believ me, love can shake u up really bad, the pain in seeing the one u love get hurt smiley be the man and have a hearty talk with him, he can't just wake up and tell u its over, you both deserve to be happy, you both deserve each other. Love isnt always sweet smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Titilayooni(f): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Marissacooper:
Babe!! Give it time,it will surely heal..I have the same personality as you but when it happened,I tried everything to let it go even going to d beach to scream out my tears but U can't really move on if u don't start by deleting every detail about him. Anything u can see that reminds u of him, that was the 1st step to my moving on..Today am much much better,ready to let someone else cause LOVE can be so hurtful but it still remains the most beautiful thing. Wish u luck dear

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by missiamme: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2016
That was the statement " I want us to break up things are not okay for me now" that was after 3 years oo.....
OP you just have to let go pls, stop brooding over it or hoping he will come back so as not to waste your time( I'm talking from experience) . May God heal your heart

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by ednut1(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mtcheeew angry. Una no fuk yet u cant move on. cheesy grin angry
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
missiamme:
That was the statement " I want us to break up things are not okay for me now" that was after 3 years oo.....
OP you just have to let go pls, stop brooding over it or hoping he will come back so as not to waste your time( I'm talking from experience) . May God heal your heart
I didn't date him for three years...we were just friends. It's not even up to a year we started dating. Thanks for the advice.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Titilayooni:
Babe!! Give it time,it will surely heal..I have the same personality as you but when it happened,I tried everything to let it go even going to d beach to scream out my tears but U can't really move on if u don't start by deleting every detail about him. Anything u can see that reminds u of him, that was the 1st step to my moving on..Today am much much better,ready to let someone else cause LOVE can be so hurtful but it still remains the most beautiful thing. Wish u luck dear
I wish it was that easy, I'll still know his number even if I delete it. He's still texting me, he told me he missed me this morning but I didn't reply.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Marissacooper(f): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
njiasi30:
Op, why d insult? Learn to control ur anger dear, dis is a faceless forum. Ppl re entitled to dere own opinion, u posted ur story online don't expect all d comments to b in ur favour. Take d relevant one's and ignore others, if u must reply dem just b nice even if dey insulted u. U ve 2 wk on it 2 keep d comments flowing in, at least it will ease u a bit. wink
Noted, I'll ignore them next time. I was upset, it's not really cool making fun of someone in pain. Thanks dear, I'll work on it.
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Vikky014(f): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
ifex370:
*clears throat..

First of all , I wanna start by saying

*********modified
Op thinks she can't get over him.. I give you 6 months.. Won't even rem what he looks like..

Am so glad my last gf broke up with me.. Twas like a veil fell of my face.. First I thought I wouldn't survive.. But later on became a happier person smiley

Now she calls.. And I never pick grin
exactly

there is nothing like she cnt let go..
Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by Vikky014(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
do u think sex can make her forget her love easily u r nt serious

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by njiasi30(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Marissacooper:

Noted, I'll ignore them next time. I was upset, it's not really cool making fun of someone in pain. Thanks dear, I'll work on it.
U re right some ppl can b annoying. Uwlc dear wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Hurt But I Cant Move On by FreeSpirited: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Vikky014:
do u think sex can make her forget her love easily u r nt serious
great sex might help....she seems lonely and sex starved......she only has to give one of those guys on her heel a chance....and pray she gets good sex...pardon my sex sex sex.....but it works

(1) (2) (Reply)

YOLO / New Nollywood Movie Titled: ZUCKERBERG IN LAGOS (pics) / Must Read: Campus Mess (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.