Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (64084 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Fidelismaria: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Investigate prosecute nd jail if found guilty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by axishale(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2016
I trust Sahara reporters grin
Ipob youths make ona calm down now,na just allegation
Evidence loading................ grin
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by valentinenkem: 11:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Sahara Reporters again!!! Always publishing trash without proper investigation.
What rubbish are they say! Pure lie
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by vanbonattel: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2016
sunshine1974:
APC trying everything possible to jail all PDP bigwigs, if the so called RNDA are sure of themselves why not go and battle the real NDAs, APC simply formed their own group and named it RNDA......very soon the evil agenda of APC will soon come to lime light.....party of liars, demons and broom wielding witches....u for kukuma talk say everybody for Niger Delta na sponsor..........this is a very obvious political gimmick.

Yorubas always trying to beat down ijaws.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by xklucvG: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Don't believe everything you read. Gej is a man of peace. Someone is trying to blackmail some PDP bigwigs in the region. Its all lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by joe17: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho poregions4137: I won't give you a break until you tell me who will command Nigeria millitary against GEJ, as for the case of gbabo he was already becoming a dictator,having been in power from year 2000 to 2010 but was arrested by external forces UN and French army. So its a different ball game because GEJ still enjoy massiv support and followership from both external, citizen and millitary
plus the allegations of election malpractices in various regions
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by frisky2good(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.

Leave the idiot. Won't people like Dasuki and other military chiefs that stole money for arms support GEJ? When the election was postponed, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by badnature: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:

Is this all you can say for now? This is a very serious allegation and it would be a terrible thing for any innocent non state actor to be caught in the cross fire.
When they said that the pedophile and child rapist did not have certificates did you consider it a big deal Zombie
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Candyrain:
Sahara Reporters again!!! Always publishing trash without proper investigation.

Oya Bubu go get those mentioned arrested.

It is well

Let investigation begin

We will get to the root of this barbaric acts
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2016
project8:
Honestly i dnt trust d niger deltans.their greed can make them do anytn especially hearing names of thugs like wike,akpabio,dickson,tompolo then one can comfortably say there is a grand conspiracy by old ruling party to cause instability and indeed blackmail d govt of d day into cowardice
you don't trust them, let them go…
Stay on your own.

Very foolish comments

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Fidelismaria:
Investigate prosecute nd jail if found guilty

I think SSS should take Cynthia into protective custody immediately and get some other witnesses who can be used against these criminals in court.
This should not be too difficult now that a crack exists in NDA.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by frisky2good(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
This is a very simple case. Government should offer this spokesman 100% immunity from prosecution if he can come forward with evidence linking any of those he mentioned to NDA. We don't need to make silly comments just because one faceless individual made an allegation.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2016
aresssa:

He conceded of course because his fall back and default was ND which we are experiencing now.

Fast is, I don't see this kind of mindless and economic destruction going on in another region in Nigeria without daily strong condemnation by the leaders in that region or serious engagements by leaders in that community to stop the madness that's destroying their land.

It's like there's no leader or adult in that region.

GEJ/Former president, governors and former governors, senators like Ben Bruce and the rest of them are all silent and missing in action as if this is not their community getting destroyed....

Is this the reason why they are all silent?

how many times have the sultan of sokoto spoken against boko.

Don't forget buharis comments on boki are still available

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2016
aresssa:

He conceded of course because his fall back and default was ND which we are experiencing now.

Fast is, I don't see this kind of mindless and economic destruction going on in another region in Nigeria without daily strong condemnation by the leaders in that region or serious engagements by leaders in that community to stop the madness that's destroying their land.

It's like there's no leader or adult in that region.

GEJ/Former president, governors and former governors, senators like Ben Bruce and the rest of them are all silent and missing in action as if this is not their community getting destroyed....

Is this the reason why they are all silent?

Exactly the way all the Northern Leaders and Elders rose up to condemn Boko Haram and gave unflinching support to GEJ and the military
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by anyaekekehinde(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2016
AntiWailer:

Who commanded the army that made Gbagbo surrender eventually.

Please give me a break.

When u are not able to figure an election and u lose election, u hand over.

Spend time to read before makng comments in public forum. It was the support of france and other Western powers that ouatarra had that put gbagbo out of power. Remove the international backing that ouatarra had, gbagbo would have retained power. This is how Africa works
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by everozone: 11:37am On Aug 07, 2016
This is childish and laughable.Well,am not suprised because I expected such baseless statement from the APC NDA.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2016
frisky2good:
This is a very simple case. Government should offer this spokesman 100% immunity from prosecution if he can come forward with evidence linking any of those he mentioned to NDA. We don't need to make silly comments just because one faceless individual made an allegation.
government has the power to get anyone to claim to be who is not.

It is pure set up, to take strong, influential pdp men down ahead of 2019

don't believe everything you read, Apc is working with an oil bunker in niger delta to set people up, while they allow the bunker to continue his bunkering.

Its all political
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Exactly the way all the Northern Leaders and Elders rose up to condemn Boko Haram and gave unflinching support to GEJ and the military
pls remind me when the North did that, may be i traveled to jupiter then.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2016
vanbonattel:

Yorubas always trying to beat down ijaws.
it will not happen, we are setting up ourselves for destruction, just stay alert, Nigeria can boil up at any time.
What Gej averted may still happen.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ALAYORMII: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
Why do you guys love to celebrate the handing over as if it's something great?

In top countries in the world, leaders even resign when they're not performing well.

They know African leaders as power drunk cretins and they want to use GEJ as a poster boy for handing over.

Stop celebrating mediocrity.

Have always wondered why these people talk about his handing over as if there's no one in Nigeria who has done it before

Obasanjo did it twice

Military to Civilian

Then

Civilian to Civilian

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2016
xklucvG:
Don't believe everything you read. Gej is a man of peace. Someone is trying to blackmail some PDP bigwigs in the region. Its all lies.
apc is taking people down ahead of 2019 elections
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by shehuolayinka(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2016
This really funny. It just shows that the said breakaway group was hired. These don't even know how corner someone
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ideology(m): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2016
sunshine1974:
APC trying everything possible to jail all PDP bigwigs, if the so called RNDA are sure of themselves why not go and battle the real NDAs, APC simply formed their own group and named it RNDA......very soon the evil agenda of APC will soon come to lime light.....party of liars, demons and broom wielding witches....u for kukuma talk say everybody for Niger Delta na sponsor..........this is a very obvious political gimmick.
leave them, they think that they can fool every one, they forget to mention my name..
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Inova(m): 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
michelz:
These guys will go to any length to tarnish the good name of GEJ and taint his image.
Why? What are they scared of?
Well,the more they hate him and try to tarnish his image,the more people love him.
Hmmm. If you loved him then why didnt you vote him in. Hypocrite
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PhockPhockMan: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2016
This is as true as that fact that my mother is a virgin.

APC is an assemblage of foools.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by emitheo(m): 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
saharareporters are political in nature.... it's even obvious that this report lacks the substance of truth.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by AntiWailer: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016
anyaekekehinde:

Spend time to read before makng comments in public forum. It was the support of france and other Western powers that ouatarra had that put gbagbo out of power. Remove the international backing that ouatarra had, gbagbo would have retained power. This is how Africa works

Stop deceiving urself and go and sit down.

Jonathan can not pull that stunt.

He does not have the liver.

We don't need any Africa the Generals in the army are not behind him.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BraniacX(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[/s]
He is talking from experience and you are talking about hearsay and tales......abeg swerve.
......................and stop denying the obvious...you are an ipoo yoot grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your tag doesn't phase me one bit so singing "i'm not this or that" is irrelevant! and what you think doesn't matter so even if it is not my experience (I don't do cheap and classless mind you) it is still valid as it is "someone's" experience! Besides, i don't know why you're so pained! cheesy does one of yours fall into that "catchment bracket"? cheesy the phenomenon cuts across all tribes but in lagos every other guy i know has scored multiple hits and counting and i think it is even a contest grin but what does it matter? Happy shagging with your whatsit? Ippood bae wink
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
If the NDA activities reduce drastically after this news, it means its true.

If the people mentioned are the true sponsors, they will drastically reduce their activities since they know attention is now on them.

More closed door meetings to come soon.

if you watch akpabio statement about the peaceful nature of SW and what follow up in Ogun state and Lagos creek it really correlate with this accusations.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Lexoma(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
So NDA is not been supported by any apc governor or ex ? Just pdp n Niger deltans.... That means Boko Haram is supported by apc governors n northerners

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results / Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.