Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (64077 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
jerryism:
IYC PRESIDENT REPLIES SAHARA REPORTERS
PUBLICATION, DEBUNKS REPORT.
- DEBUNKS AFFILATION WITH NIGER DELTA AVENGERS.
- ACCUSES MEND OF SPONSORING THE PUBLICATION.
ABUJA: In a fallacious statement claimed to be issued by
one Cynthia Whyte carried by Sahara report today 7th
August 2016, denigrating the character of the Ijaw
youths council President, Engr. Udengs Eradiri to have
served as spokesman of Niger Delta Avengers, acting as
Brigadier General Murdoch Agbinibo.
Engr. Udengs Eradiri through a telephone conversation,
has refuted such allegations, adding that him as a
person and IYC as a people has no link bond with Niger
Delta Avengers or even any group disrupting peace in
Niger Delta Region as IYC stands as a propeller of peace
and unity in the Ijaw region under his leadership.
Udengs described SaharaReporters as a media outfit that
represents retrogression , deliberate falsehood, under-
development and biased unprofessional journalism. He
explained that if he desires to be a general, he will enroll
into the army and follow proper procedures rather than
being a pseudo general.
'' it is not in my character to cast aspersion on anybody
or groups, it is very clear that MEND and their crises
merchants has become psychologically frustrated that I
didn't subscribe to their demands, they have therefore
advanced to use Propaganda statements to tarnish the
image of me and other Ijaw leaders, very appalling '' he
said.
He added, emphatically that Cynthia Whyte who was
reported to have made the accusations was the same
Spokesperson for MEND in 2009, and the Joint
Revolutionary Council (JRC) whom was traced to be
Jones Abiri that was recently apprehended by the DSS,
and as reported in the National dailies, MEND are in
Negotiations with the Federal government, so he was
surprised to have seen that this same individual is now a
member of the Reformed Niger Delta Avengers. He
challenged the individual to come out with his/her group
and stop hiding under a pseudo name to constitute
nuisance.
He narrated how his problems began with MEND after an
interview on Silverbird Tv, stating that MEND has not
been mandated to speak for the Ijaw people, this they
found very embarrassing and since then have been
battling to dent his image, including threats on his life,
he therefore urges them to channel their problems to
appropriate majors as the Law is the Light and not try
measures to hand twist the Ijaw nation in asserting to
their demands.
He further explained that Ijaw stands for peace and he is
an embodiment of peace that no morally sane Ijaw leader
will sympathise with anybody or group found to be guilty
of acts tantamount to terrorism and other criminal
offences.
He concluded by giving a stern warning to crises
merchants in Ijaw land to desist forthwith from peddling
lies and blackmail to enrich themselves or will face the
full wrath of the law in due time.
The telephone call hung up with his last words:" The law,
nature and posterity must always judge people and
groups who attempt to jeopardise the Ijaw nation''.
Read more:
http://www.bodmasnews.com/2016/08/iyc-president-re
plies-sahara-reporters.html

We don't trust anybody from ND. This coward is an NDA member - he should be picked up.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Candyrain(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
lailo:

It was not trash whent they published news about Buratai mansion,Buharis budget padding,Aisha-Fayose harliburton saga.Wailer spotted.

It wasn't trash becos there were evidences backing the allegation. What's the evidence backing this one?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Candyrain(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
tymgotel:
this Must the organised b APC

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by project8(m): 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Excellentmind:

You are not just a jejune but a dangerous crass fool.

You are such a disgrace to humanity.
ur life is pathetic if u cnt make ur point without insulting...kids everywhr on nairaland
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by lailo: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Candyrain:

It wasn't trash becos there were evidences backing the allegation. What's the evidence backing this one?
This is not document-based allegation.You dnt sign any document to become a sponsor,reason wy bokoharam sponsors are yet to be caught red-handed or identified.A factional group of NDA has named them as sponsors,it is for d security apparatus to unravel d allegation,not for us to debunk it even when investigation has not been initiated and concluded.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
project8:
Honestly i dnt trust d niger deltans.their greed can make them do anytn especially hearing names of thugs like wike,akpabio,dickson,tompolo then one can comfortably say there is a grand conspiracy by old ruling party to cause instability and indeed blackmail d govt of d day into cowardice
buhari did same using bokoharam as a tool.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by murmee: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:

Human first instinct in life is to survive first, he is fully aware his survival and that of his family will be threatened.

Forget all those sycophants, he took the decision that is personally good for him.
The more I read posters comments on this topic the more angry I got until I read your post. Your comment stood out like a shining star and anybody that has any sense will agree with you. Kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ayindeamos: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Up till tomorrow sahara reporters have yet to find the sponsors of boko haram that killed and maimed thousands of human beings in d North but find it very cheap to rope good people of Niger Delta into bombing of oil assets. U do well. This is why this Govt is yet to find bearing with governace till date. They are bussy pursueing shadow , instead of uniting the country they continue to divide it. Sahara reporters are helping u well.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Alikay: 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Notin is impossible, watin human being no fit do
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by tsdarkside(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This is where I also have problem with you guys. So becaus I didn't want to be ruled by someone who doesn't care about how much is stolen or how many people are dying and the only alternative I have is someone from my region and tribe I shouldn't vote for him because somebody who isn't affected much by the maladministration would think that I'm a bigot? Go on with your belief, it won't do me anything. I'm already ready to vote for him again in 2019. Stop me if you can.mtcheew

lets see what comes after 2023..........if they still didnt learned their lessons,we will vote him for life,like mugabe in power...

and their is nothing they can do about it.......!!!!!!

we will find a democratical way and support it.....

we are at the end times and they still think they can keep on messing around.....

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
tsdarkside:

lets see what comes after 2023..........if they still didnt learned their lessons,we will vote him for life,like mugabe in power...

and their is nothing they can do about it.......!!!!!!

we will find a democratical way and support it.....

we are at the end times and they still think they can keep on messing around.....
Exactly! Exactly!
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by dazdilijae(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
aresssa:

He conceded of course because his fall back and default was ND which we are experiencing now.

Fast is, I don't see this kind of mindless and economic destruction going on in another region in Nigeria without daily strong condemnation by the leaders in that region or serious engagements by leaders in that community to stop the madness that's destroying their land.

It's like there's no leader or adult in that region.

GEJ/Former president, governors and former governors, senators like Ben Bruce and the rest of them are all silent and missing in action as if this is not their community getting destroyed....

Is this the reason why they are all silent?

How can u say this trash
When BH was in their hay days how many northern elders spoke up? When GEJ went 2 Borno in 2013 2 talk with the elders how many helped him? Even Buhari instead of speak against it spoke 4 dem.
Today you expect d elders of the ND 2 conderm d only avenue 2 get the country to listen to d same issue they ve been complaining off for over 50yrs.
To make it less complicated for you when BH supported by Buhari @ the time was running mad GEJ went 2 Maiduguri in 2013 b4 d state of emergency was started. Who in this Govt has gone to the ND 2 discuss with the so called elers you want 2 speak out n who are they speaking out for? A man that called them 5%?
Abeg wake up from ur sleep PMB is on a long tin
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by president3h: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.
. So na u wan go kill am or ur herdsmen brothers abi ? I can see how u reason and those zombies liking ur trash,all of una need spiritual attention , Pls receive sense ,
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
I know edwin clark,iyc presido,metuh,dokpesi,tompolo,Asari,Ankio,ipob are always on my mind as d sponsors of NDA,whether financial or moral support,God will expose all d enemies of nigeria,God will strike confusion & division in their mist,do they know that what they are doing is Treasonable.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ezepresscp: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
PROPAGANDA AGAIN!!! Nigerians Don't be FOOLED Again by it. it was used to Win Election in Nigeria through medias like this and now is used to shift blames and cause more division.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Sly4c(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wow bravo sahara reporters just that your list is not complete you would have listed every known person from the region we have waited for years for you to tell us the sponsors of boko haram but now i believe what was said that sahara reporters is the advance version of boko haram. An remember the money is no more coming in as it use to because the contract with APC has long expire sorry guys!!!
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by billyG(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why is joseph evah,Asari dokubo not on that list??
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by aresssa: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Today we hear that federal government is planning, already talking or negotiating with militants and nobody has consulted us. “That will not work. These children are our children and we cannot fold our hands when they are being attacked and pretend not to notice. “We must be involved in what government wants to do.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/2016/07/31/we-cannot-fold-our-hands-while-they-attack-militants-they-are-our-children-clark/

While the leaders in the SW rose up and supported the FG's effort to wipe out the terrorists terrorizing Ogun and Lagos state, the worthless leaders in the ND were busy playing games, supporting and defending the same terrorists destroying their homeland..

All the useless elders supporting these terrorists want is another round of Amnesty money..

This is the difference between SW and the rest of the country, we don't tolerate, play games, play tribalism with criminality and destructive behavior that threatens peace, stability and progress in the SW

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ba7man(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2016
aresssa:

While the leaders in the SW rose up and supported the FG's effort to wipe out the terrorists terrorizing Ogun and Lagos state, the worthless leaders in the ND were busy playing games, supporting and defending the same terrorists destroying their homeland..

All the useless elders supporting these terrorists want is another round of Amnesty money..

This is the difference between SW and the rest of the country, we don't tolerate, play games, play tribalism with criminality and destructive behavior that threatens peace, stability and progress in the SW
Their defense is "What about Boko Haram "?

As if they're not aware the northern PDP faction were angry that GEJ took their slot in ruling the Nation.

They had better go ask Ali Modu Sherrif for what he knows about it.

As for Buhari, I remember him complaining about the army killing innocent northerners and labeling them as Boko Haram............. but look at what they've twisted it to today.

The Southwest really need to do away with these other regions because they don't share our morality, I mean, how daft can it be celebrating the destruction of your land to protest a perceived injustice?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ajealadick(m): 8:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.

I think its because the former president might be involved with the NDA thats why they try not to incur any human causalities but only bomb and cripple the economy. I think it would take a good investigation to prove his innocence, until then he should be investigated.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bashydemy1: 9:02am On Aug 08, 2016
Candyrain:

Are u really ok? They exposed Buratai with evidence, with documents showing what they purchased and how much it cost.

Boy can u give us the evidence showing dat these mentioned names are the sponsors or members of NDA?

U really should be ashamed of urself dude.
I need to ask you that question, First news from Sahara reporter then was with no evidence and you guys believe. Just wait and in few days you will see evidence.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by jerusalem101: 9:31am On Aug 08, 2016
PROPAGANDA! PROPAGANDA! PROPAGANDA!
That's all we get from this Government.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
BraniacX:

[s]
Your tag doesn't phase me one bit so singing "i'm not this or that" is irrelevant! and what you think doesn't matter so even if it is not my experience (I don't do cheap and classless mind you) it is still valid as it is "someone's" experience! Besides, i don't know why you're so pained! cheesy does one of yours fall into that "catchment bracket"? cheesy the phenomenon cuts across all tribes but in lagos every other guy i know has scored multiple hits and counting and i think it is even a contest grin but what does it matter? Happy shagging with your whatsit? Ippood bae wink
[/s]
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Candyrain(m): 12:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
bashydemy1:
I need to ask you that question, First news from Sahara reporter then was with no evidence and you guys believe. Just wait and in few days you will see evidence.

Ok bye

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BraniacX(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[/s]
So sorry embarassed
Did I hurt your teensy weeny wittle feelings? grin
Don't worry ama beat up big bad Braniac for you allwite! wink
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BraniacX(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[/s]
So sorry embarassed
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BraniacX(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[/s]
So sorry embarassed
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
BraniacX:

So sorry embarassed

[/s]
Trash 1
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
BraniacX:

So sorry embarassed

[/s]
Trash 2
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
BraniacX:

So sorry embarassed

[/s]
Trash 3
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BraniacX(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
Trash 1

Lighten up dude! cheesy

Stop being such an irredeemable sourpuss! grin

Just keep tallies eh! grin

Maybe one day we'll meet and compare notes with my older unrefined version over a pint or two! wink
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by CltrAltDel: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
[s]
BraniacX:

Lighten up dude! cheesy

Stop being such an irredeemable sourpuss! grin

Just keep tallies eh! grin

Maybe one day we'll meet and compare notes with my older unrefined version over a pint or two! wink
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / See The Silly Mistake A Foreign Newspaper Made About President Buhari. Photo / Ekiti Election: PDP Nwc Gets Hard Facts, Reconfirms That INEC Doctored Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.