Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Timely Decision To The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timely Decision To The Economy (256 Views)

UN Vote: No Decision To Sanction Nigeria Yet - US Says / Reno Omokri Reacts To Nigerian Army & South-East Governors' Decision To Ban IPOB / Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timely Decision To The Economy by idyjoe12: 2:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Hello,

I just came across some interesting concept that allows me to commercialize my loyalty.

So far I have shopped at this "New Store" but unlike other stores, that singular action alone has started a business for me that pays weekly.

Now, what got me excited is the fact that the payment I get is not a one off. I can actually get this payment every week.

The best part is that This New Store just launched in Africa and is starting with Nigeria.

Thing is, I'm not so great with the details yet but there's a short Video that can explain how it works. If it sounds like something you want to know more about, I could send you the video.

Just let me know when you will be available to watch it if you want the video so I'd send it then...

Send me a whatsapp on 08025789200

(1) (Reply)

Wike's Not Sponsor Of Avengers- Rivers Govt - Vanguard / Politics / Nigerians Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.