Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading (816 Views)

Romancelanders, Please Rescue My Skin From This!!! / Romancelanders Please I Need Your Suggestions / Romancelanders, Please Rate My Babe Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Hey guys,help me out I'm dying Inside painfully, there is this lady I met months back and we've been talking since, I won't say I "fell in love"...I " grew in it rapidly " ...I love this girl like no word can describe I can die for her I don't do love love stuff but this girl turned my world to a Shakespearian Garden,thoughts of her makes me so happy,Ive alot of positive plans for her ,after many days of thinking and serious sacrifice (dumped my "I'm not into dating n stuff ego) I decided to go for it, she eventually said she likes me but just as a friend,apparently 0 feelings ....I still love her and I am not willing to make her change her mind for me...but I think a huge part of me is feeling really empty no matter how hard I try, all my friends know how much I love her, they were all anticipating my relationship with this lady, any solution or feeling deleter software? Is it possible she changes her mind?
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by jamex93(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2016
I no know waiting to tell u

Gals bin friend zooning guys from 1642
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by mynduu44: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2016
Since u said u can die for her, please kee ursef by urself..

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by DeLioncourt: 6:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Best solution...

Go and screw a bunch of BBB (big booty b*tches) and you shud be fine... at least 5 shud do the trick.

If that doesn't help ionno what will brother.
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by NegeduGrace(f): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Lol,,u don't expect her to accept you so soon like that,,just give her little time to do her shakara n she will come around but if after a while she don't,,move on with ya life..no time

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Anijay1212(m): 6:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Poor dude your problem is double edged.
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by youngest85(m): 6:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Guy go make money first and u wl av enough of her!

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Dude if u truly love as u said o. Then tell her how u really feeling abt her, if she says no pls move on
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 6:49am On Aug 07, 2016
NegeduGrace:
Lol,,u don't expect her to accept you so soon like that,,just give her little time to do her shakara n she will come around but if after a while she don't,,move on with ya life..no time

Wow thanks a lot...I jus hope so...thanks abeg you make sense die
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 6:52am On Aug 07, 2016
thecatch:
Dude if u truly love as u said o. Then tell her how u really feeling abt her, if she says no pls move on
Well I've already express my feelings,thanks a lot...moving on tins
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Creamish(f): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2016
If u force a lady who isn't rily into you to date you out of pity, you will suffer a devastating heart break. Make the choice to stay away from her if she drives u crazy and focus on whatever passion you have.. Eg gaming, singing, clubbing...whatever makes u happy..at least till the feelings fade. It won't be easy but its way better than the heartache.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Irelokeh:

Well I've already express my feelings,thanks a lot...moving on tins
GOOD
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by stlaibrowne(m): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Irelokeh:
Hey guys,help me out I'm dying Inside painfully, there is this lady I met months back and we've been talking since, I won't say I "fell in love"...I " grew in it rapidly " ...I love this girl like no word can describe I can die for her I don't do love love stuff but this girl turned my world to a Shakespearian Garden,thoughts of her makes me so happy,Ive alot of positive plans for her ,after many days of thinking and serious sacrifice (dumped my "I'm not into dating n stuff ego) I decided to go for it, she eventually said she likes me but just as a friend,apparently 0 feelings ....I still love her and I am not willing to make her change her mind for me...but I think a huge part of me is feeling really empty no matter how hard I try, all my friends know how much I love her, they were all anticipating my relationship with this lady, any solution or feeling deleter software? Is it possible she changes her mind?

Bro I can imagine how it's like. I'm basically passing through sane issue. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this, I mean it's like me reading my case written by someone else. The solution is to move on, I really don't do love so it will be so hard and killing if I can like her so much and she can like back ad friends.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:
Best solution...

Go and screw a bunch of BBB (big booty b*tches) and you shud be fine... at least 5 shud do the trick.

If that doesn't help ionno what will brother.
Haba Baba na take am easy lol

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Shabib(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2016
Give her the time she needs.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by myfantasies(f): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Op don't conclude just yet dat she has zero feelings for you

Maybe she is just trying to play cool nd see how serious u r, u never can tell maybe she has had a bad experience with a guy b4

So just try nd be urself nd show her dat u mean every word, dat is if you really love her d way u claim

But don't go over board
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by SmellingAnus(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2016
Creamish:
If u force a lady who isn't rily into you to date you out of pity, you will suffer a devastating heart break. Make the choice to stay away from her if she drives u crazy and focus on whatever passion you have.. Eg gaming, singing, clubbing...whatever makes u happy..at least till the feelings fade. It won't be easy but its way better than the heartache.

Cheers.
wise words...

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 7:53am On Aug 07, 2016
stlaibrowne:

Bro I can imagine how it's like. I'm basically passing through sane issue. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw this, I mean it's like me reading my case written by someone else. The solution is to move on, I really don't do love so it will be so hard and killing if I can like her so much and she can like back ad friends.
Hahaha, men is like our own go de front be that ooo
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Creamish:

Cheers.
Thanks alot
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2016
myfantasies:
Thanks I appreciate
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by Irelokeh(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=mynduu44 post=48263712]/quote] haha
Re: Romancelanders Please Help Me Out What Should I Do? Im Pleading by NegeduGrace(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Irelokeh:

Wow thanks a lot...I jus hope so...thanks abeg you make sense die
you re welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Should I Attend My Ex's Wedding? / Are These Cloths Or Madness? (99% Will Agree Its Madness) / 10 Things Every Guy Should Know How To Do With His Tongue During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.