Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. (562 Views)

The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ / What Is Your View About Comedy In The Church? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by mercyymai(f): 6:38am On Aug 07, 2016
real or not real. how, when and where will it happen?

happy Sunday.
Re: Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by LordIsaac(m): 6:43am On Aug 07, 2016
It's not debatable. Christ Himself said, ''I come quickly...'' Let's not be ensnared by vain disputings!
Re: Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by youngest85(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2016
All na wash!

1 Like

Re: Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by general111(m): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2016
My dear whether I believe it or not.the lord I s coming..for example 1+1=2.regardless of an illiterate believing it or not..Jesus Christ will come again whether a person believes it or not.we all are either waiting for him directly or indirectly.
Re: Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by malvisguy212: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/1853536/end-days-end-harvest
the scripture make it clear that no one know the day or the hour of christ return.but the bible dos say that we can know the time and season surrounding his coming,you may be thinking the usual saying like... So because disease and immorality are running rampant and because there are wars and rumors of war and we have had some few earthquake that Jesus is coming soon ? Yeah we've heard all that before. But after studying the bible I discover something interesting about the end of days. Pleas read.

my theory about the end of days started when I read a verse in isaiah 46. It say that God declare the end from the beginning. A similar verse was in isaiah48. This lead me to the creation story in the book of genesis. As I study the first chapter, I began to wonder, WHY IT TOOK GOD SIX DAYS TO CREATE THIS WORLD AND REST ON THE SEVENTH DAY,WHY WOULD HE TAKE SIX DAYS WHEN HE COULD HAVE CREATED THE WORLD IN ONE SECOND, IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE?I started studying the word "day" and days" I discover some interesting passages that related to this. Maby God is indicating to us how much time man would have on earth. this is the point, the bible especially the old testament is full of foreshadowing. An event that actually happen in history, also picture somting coming in the
future. An example is the sacrifice of abraham
and isaac, that even actually happen,and it was also a picture of what God will do to his son Jesus on the cross as an offering for the sin of the world. Now why will God take SIX days to create the world? Is this a picture of somting we need to know? I think it is. In 2peter 3:8, the context was reffering to the second coming of Jesus christ,the bible say that a one day with
they Lord is as a thousand years and a thousand year is like a day. Psalm 90. A thousand year in God sight is like yesterday.so could it be that the six days of creation were you indicate to us the time man will spend on this earth would be about six thousand years?...the seventh day of rest picturing the thousand years millennia reign, when christ come back to set up is kingdom, the time of righteousness and peace.bible scholar have calculate from the first man adam to the first coming of christ to be 4000years,if that is the case then we are could have been living at the end of what the new testament called THE LAST DAYS. now this is the issue. God deal with time in the bible, when God measure time He dose so by seven.....
1.God created the world in seven days, with the seven day being for REST.
2according to the old testament law,the jew
were commanded to REST every SEVEN days.
3.the seventh week after the passover, they
celebrated a big feast of REST.
4.the seventh month of were perhaps the most
important when they celebrated three of there
biggest feast of REST.
5.every seventh year was the year of REST for
the land.
6.every 49years ,seven times seven, they
celebrated the year of jubilee, which is a year of REST for the land and liberty for the people. so it made perfect sense to me that God would set up a seven thousand year period for man to occupy the earth,with the last thousand year
being a time of REST when Jesus come back to
set up his earthly kingdom, as spoken in
revelation20.I was right when I say God deal
with time he dos so by seven.the second coming of christ is the most important day in God's calendar , he want us yo know the timing .

Hosea was a prophet in the old testament, in
verse 6 of that book , hosea talk about isreal,
God chosen nation, who was always rejecting
God.the nation was goin to be torn apart, but
verse two say" after two days will he revive us , the third day he will raise us up and the we shall live in his sight"what dos this mean? When Jesus come isreal reject him as there messiah , so God scatter the nation of isreal all over the world. For 1900 years there is no nation of isreal but God say after two days[ or 2000yrs] I will revive thee, and you, isreal will live in my sight: the scatter isreal became a nation in the year 1948.this is important because God is reviving the nation of isreal and they are about to live in his sight when Jesus come back to set up his earthly kingdom , have you ever meet a cannanite ? How about the amorite? No because these are isreal enemies and God did not preserve them, the jew have been preserve because they are God chosen people and he must fulfill and keep his promise he made to them but the jew are still rejecting christ, for how long?after two days [or 2000years] I will revive thee and the third day you shall live in my sight.

The second coming event are about to begin, I
see the same foreshadowing in exodus 19:11.
God told isreal to clean up and wait for two
days, the third day I'm comin down in the sight
of they nation. In john 11. Lazarus died a jew,
Jesus waited for two days before he raise him
from death, this is a picture of how God is about to turn his back from isreal for the next two thousand years [or two days] and start reach out for the rest of the world through the new testament church which he did. God dint just throw this stuff in the bible to wast space ,maby am right , maby God is tryin to tell us somtin.in matthew17:1 say that Jesus tool peter, james and john up to the mountain, apart from the rest, did the thing we want to know happen up there? Yes.Jesus transfigured before them and the are giving a preview of his second coming glory, now the first word of the verse was "after six days" why did God throw this in? To was space? Or is God tryin to tell us somtin that we need to know?note:the time from adam to Jesus is 4,000years[4days] the time of the church period is two thousand years[2days] so could this mean after 6000yrs [6days] God will revive isreal and fulfill his promise he made to them? Hmmm am I reading to much . If am right, BROTHERS WE ARE LIVING IN THE END OF DAYS. REPENT. THANK YOU.

1 Like

Re: Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by clefstone(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2016
For me, your rapture is the day you die

1 Like

Re: Rapture!!! What's Your View About The Second Coming Of The Lord. by Tallesty1(m): 7:52am On Aug 07, 2016
This question isn't necessary if you're a christian that reads the bible.

Read the signs in the bible that he said will mark the beginning of the end of this world.

Things he said will precede his second coming then compare it with what's happening in the world today and you will have your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Religion Zone Whatsapp / The Istikharah Prayer / Twitter Turns On TB Joshua After Prophecy Of Hillary Clinton Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.