Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks (13046 Views)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by CeoNewshelm(m): 7:09am On Aug 07, 2016
Fire-Fighting trucks have been procured for the Fire Service And the exective Governor of Bauchi state, Gov M.A. Abubaka instructed that 2 more be added to the fleet.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-bauchi-state-governor-procures.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by spass101(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2016
GOOD Right step in the right direction.
. Make him just dey pay workers on time abeg
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Bitterleafsoup: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
That old fire truck from 1940s will come here and be celebrated by our fellow sufferheads.

18 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
For how much? Nigeria the more you look, the less you see

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by saxwizard(m): 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is good but na our maintenance culture I fear for........person fit call dem now dem go say fuel no dey

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Sunnycliff(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hope logistics for it's operation are in place!

I can't forget the fire incidence I witnessed when I tried calling out to the Fire Service and the replied me that their truck has no water and the worst response was that the driver is on leave!

I nearly lost hope in this nation that day!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by DavSagacity(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
ok. I sincerely hope these fire fighter trucks will be maintained and they'll Not waste away like the ones in the National Stadium in Abuja .
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by martineverest(m): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
its all these procurement they use in stealing our money.....what concern bauchi with fire,especially when dey cant pay salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by XieXie: 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lols, I smile in Chinese.

So what happened to the claimed northern truck company that manufactures or in reality assembles fire service trucks and other trucks. Why didn't they buy from them?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by ct2: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
That old fire truck from 1980s will come here and be celebrated by our fellow sufferheads.
Well done....
the thing taya me

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by ministeriallist: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is this a new vehicle?
Na wa oo. Anyway, I reserve my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by falconey(m): 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
undecided

I see only one truck, the title said "trucks" ⚡

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Bitterleafsoup: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
ct2:
the thing taya me
They will now claim $80,000.00 for this contraption and hes ordering 2 more imagine that sha...
This is a fire truck 1953 in Oyibo shame shame shame!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Coolgent(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Fake news!
I only saw one red tokunbo mercedes benz trunk, how about it fire fighting gadgets just like the one below

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by magicminister: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mediocrity at its finest

Shebi they said they have standard truck assembly plant in the north?

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by leofab(f): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Commendable
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Einl(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
The trucks are old. Damn...Nigerians and second hand things...

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by sonogo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na only one him buy for the whole state?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Bullet1234(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
Fire-Fighting trucks have been procured for the Fire Service And the exective Governor of Bauchi state, Gov M.A. Abubaka instructed that 2 more be added to the fleet.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-bauchi-state-governor-procures.html
Criminals at it again. Tell the masses how much yous paid for this crap

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by kimacent(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Refurbish fire trucks. the only thing new in it is the batteries and for dat same office dem dem go seal am soon.
Bad politician still 1999

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by DrDbz026: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tell him to pay us our salary. Useless

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
refurbished... ewu awusa

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by DrDbz026: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
martineverest:
its all these procurement they use in stealing our money.....what concern bauchi with fire,especially when dey cant pay salaries.

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by meme4real: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
They will now claim $80,000.00 for this contraption and hes ordering 2 more imagine that sha...
This is a fire truck 1953 in Oyibo shame shame shame!

Dis na one of the reasons why Oyibo no gree us get sense. so every scrape for oyibo land na Nigeria get am?is ok. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
ministeriallist:
Is this a new vehicle? Na wa oo. Anyway, I reserve my comment.
Repainted fire truck (s)

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Bitterleafsoup: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
meme4real:

Dis na one of the reasons why Oyibo no gree us get sense. so every scrape for oyibo land na Nigeria get am?is ok. grin
This one be donation and they will count it as expenditure.

BTW is that fire service uniform?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by meme4real: 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Bitterleafsoup post=48279065]
This one be donation and they will count it as expenditure.

Abi oooo.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by lonelydora: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
I hope he bought from NTM?
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Abdul9025(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
seriously this is a sponsored post.... why wud dis trash makes first page...Bauchi people are suffering.. unpaid salary.. no any project on the ground.. mstchww

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Lamasta(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have a dream at the early hours of 1st of august in
the midnight, in this dream it was in the morning so
as I was walking by the roadside I just saw
different vehicles with speed bombard our street
asive when military bombard a city and place it
under siege, as this vehicles entered my area everybody started running with FEAR to look for
COVER, me I just entered under one table in front of
a lock up shop and was watching who this people in
this different vehicles were. As this vehicles were
parked immediately different people all with one
uniform came out in full force and as they came out immediately there was SILENCE and TREMBLING as
the whole area was under SILENCE until the LEADER
OF THE GROUP (THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE WERE DRESSED
LIKE LOCAL COUNCIL POLICE THAT WE USUALLY CALL
TOWN COUNCIL IN OUR LOCAL GOVT AREA) but thay
came like MILITARY MEN, so as the LEADER CAME OUT a very short Man with a BLUE TOP AND BLUE TROUSER
UNIFORM WITHOUT HAPPINESS OR JOY IN HIS FACE
BEGAN TO SPEAK, it was when He began to speak
that the FEAR IN ME WENT OFF AND THAT OF THE
NEIGHBOURHOOD, I observed that everyone where
they have hidden themselves there was no fear in them anymore and they began to listen, so as the
LEADER BEGAN TO TALK ITS ASIVE HE`S BEEN PAINED
WITH WHAT IS GOING ON AND WITH THAT PAIN HE
SAID EVERYBODY, INDIVIDUALS SHOULD START
WRITING AN UNDERTAKING THAT THERE WILL BE
PEACE IN NIGERIA, AND THERE WILL ALSO BE PEACE IN WASINMI THAT IT IS ENOUGH THAT WE DON`T WANT
TO SEE WAR AGAIN IN OUR COUNTRY THAT ENOUGH
OF KILLING OURSELVES, ENOUGH OF DESTROYING OUR
LAND AND NEIGHBOURHOOD THAT EVERYTHING
SHOULD BE "PEACEFUL" IN OUR NATION "NIGERIA"
AND "WASINMI", THAT ENOUGH OF THE DIVISION IN THE LAND IN THE NAME OF PRO-APC, PRO-PDP, PRO-
JONATHAN, PRO-BUHARI, PRO-IPOB, PRO-YORUBA,
PRO-NIGER DELTA AVENGERS THAT EVERYONE SHOULD
WRITE AN UNDERTAKING THAT THERE WILL BE
"PEACE" IN "OUR LAND".
AFTER HE SAID THOSE WORDS WITH PAIN AND GRIEF HE ENTERED THE VEHICLE AND THEY ALL LEFT...
Brethren pls lets come together regardless of who
you support or not and lets PRAY FOR PEACEIN
NIGERIA. The NORTH is in a bad state, the NIGER
DELTA is not in good shape, the EASTERN part are
bent on leaving Nigeria, the SOUTH WEST is just inbetween, LETS PRAY FOR PEACE the internal WAR
against ourself in this country should be over. The
"UNDERTAKING" THE LEADER OF THE GROUP SAID WE
SHOULD WRITE IS ACTUALLY REPRESENTING PRAYER
AND HE SAID "EVERYBODY", "INDIVIDUALS" SHOULD
WRITE IT. I DON`T KNOW WHAT THAT OF WASINMI REPRESENT
BUT ALL IN ALL EVERYTHING CENTERED ON
PEACE.....1st Chronicle 16 vs 1 - 5 and 22 vs 8 - 10.......
Nigeria shall be PEACEFUL.....
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by AgreatMan: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Warris this?? Refurbished trash. Where are the ones fashola bought some years ago with shiny chrome job on d wheels.

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by frenzydaniel1(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
That old fire truck from 1940s will come here and be celebrated by our fellow sufferheads.

God bless you Mr.

Pls look @ the first pics and tell me wat you see at d upper part of the door.
PLS OBSERVE WELL

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC To Conduct Outstanding Rivers Rerun In 2017 / PDP, APGA Battle For Soul Of Anambra / SERAP, 261 Others Sue NBC, Seek Overturn Of Fines On Channels, AIT, Arise TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.