Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud (29327 Views)

Alleged N108bn Fraud: EFCC Seizes Akpabio’s Wife’s School / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / N108bn Fraud: EFCC To Seize Akpabio’s Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by proprince(m): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
bcoz he belongs not unto apc abi undecided
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by olowo72(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
If you haven't been to akwa ibom, stfu because you don't know what he has done for the people. The guy tried,some fake governors been consuming funds with no development at all. Am not saying corruption Is good, am only saying akpabio did his best.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jibril659:
and some set of primitive homo sapiens will still defend him

Yes na

Thats life for you
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Bluffly: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
As usual, we are entering a new week and a new distraction has to be released to the gullible zombies so that they won't be able to ask for democracy dividends in their slave master's manifestoes!

Treat every issue separately.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by sommy03(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nsutomkpo?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by jerryfisher(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
He also has to explain his connection to the sudden rise in militancy in the Southwest right after his statement of "Southwest being too peaceful".
efcc in akwa ibom!!where next after there
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
EFCC always advertising what they want to do on the media. They should just shut up and do their jobs.

Meanwhile, checkout the website on my profile if you're interested in getting free ₦200 Airtime; no limits, no strings attached.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by CallMeNJay: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
When will they seize Amaechi's properties

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by aiikman(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
All dese pub stunts would be sincere to me d day I see rotimi amaechi being questioned with his properties seized, cos am sure his shld be over 500billion naira....well to me d old man is jst using his boys for his pleasure....time will tell.......

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by ojnnaco(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
That's a good move by EFCC but does that mean that no petition has been made against Tinubu,Amechi,Fashola and Co. While is The so called anti graft agency turning a deaf ear on them?
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by samento: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:
As usual, we are entering a new week and a new distraction has to be released to the gullible zombies so that they won't be able to ask for democracy dividends in their slave master's manifestoes!

Part of your dividend of democracy is in the possession of Akpabio. Go and ask him if I'm lying.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Iyoma2(f): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chaii he would have gone to hide under d BROOM shade. So if he sees Bubu coming he will wave his broom n Efcc will not notice him.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
aiikman:
All dese pub stunts would be sincere to me d day I see rotimi amaechi being questioned with his properties seized, cos am sure his shld be over 500billion naira....well to me d old man is jst using his boys for his pleasure....time will tell.......

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Iyoma2(f): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chaii mega billions oh. he would hav gone to hide under d BROOM so that Bubu will not hand him over to Efcc.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by mmsen: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
On the one hand there's ample evidence that suggests that he enriched himself while in public office.

On the other hand he was very busy as governor and performed better than most (if not all of his peers).

Make him return which does not belong to him but I also hope that Amaechi is looked into with the same level of scrutiny.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by mmsen: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
olowo72:
If you haven't been to akwa ibom, stfu because you don't know what he has done for the people. The guy tried,some fake governors been consuming funds with no development at all. Am not saying corruption Is good, am only saying akpabio did his best.

He more than tried, he actually did.

He didn't just make promises, allocate funds and then have nothing happen like that man in Edo state who has done nothing.

A good platform has been put in place for the people of AKS to prosper.

But I still hope that anyone/everyone who stole or unjustly enriched themselves whilst in public office is made to return said money.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Stevosty: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
wastedsperm:
How did a man voted to serve Akwa Ibom for 8 years ended up with over 100 billion naira when most people who worked for 35 years get less than 2 million as gratuity? This is pure wickedness on the part of our evil political class. There is a conspiracy between the elites to keep the masses impoverished so their children and generations can keep ruling and dominating. The church and religious centers in Nigeria are not helping matters hence the reasons why politicians use religion and ethnicity to keep us divided against a united revolution . In poland the end of communism was spearheaded by the church's revolution. Instead of been a tool of revolution against the evil oppression of the political class, Nigerian churches in conjunction with the political class preaches hope, endurance and encourage Nigerians to pray for divine intervention on mere responsibilities of the government while the political class keeps looting the common wealth. Many Nigerians have turned to praying mantis going from vigil to vigil, fellowships to fellowships while their problems and poverty remains the same due to the failure of the government to create an enabling environment. The winners are the politicians who corner the wealth of the country and the pastorprenuers who feeds on government's failure by preaching prosperity, divine intervention in return for your tithes & offerings. Until we understand that our common enemy are the evil politicians and stop calling on God for everything, nothing will change in the status quo. We have to stand up against our oppressors and take the country back. May the looters of our common wealth and their families either in Apc/PDP end up with incurable diseases, pains and afflictions. sad
1000 likes
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Spencer101(m): 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jesus! and daddy segun served for 35years and retired with 1.3million
Which haven't been paid
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:

sCun:
Distraction distraction distraction to keep the zombies occupied
Bia biko
And who stopped you two from asking for dividends of democracy?
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Pennywise(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Akpabio unarguably the most corrupt Governor in recent times. He doesn't need senate money. He ran there only for protection.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by hemanuelmoc(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Me patiently waiting to see as dey sieze d property. Africa leaders making African suffer perpetually since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by gabbylight: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
u see, the most unfortunate thing dia is some bastard who barely send their kids to school will still come out here to support this heartless criminal...

until we rise and start killing these criminals let just forget it.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by asha80(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
DankemzI:
I Started Hating Sen. Akpabio When I Stumbled on a Document that Listed the Amount Spent on Commissioning of The Olympic Stadium #300 Miller.
I wanted to tender those documents, but Jobs will be Lost.
If he can be made to return those looted finds I'll believe PMB is truly fighting corruption.
And that his puppet in Hilltop Mansion should be ousted!
Akpabio is a criminal he single handedly sponsored kidnapping & murder of Akwa Ibom elites that spoke out!
He stole the Money meant for Ibom seaport
are you sure about that ibom port part?? That would be totally stupid if true...major livewire that would boost biz in the east?
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by cupidhero(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
T A orji juju too strong! Be like EFCC blind.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by gabbylight: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
they most unfortunate thing is DAT some bastard who barely send their kids to better school will still come out here to support this criminals..
until we rise and start killing these criminals let just forget it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by moffat(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
what Apa-bio need is; he should swallow d humble pie or bitter pil and ...........

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Like for real, were you born stewpid? If this man is a thief then what is wrong with investigating him? I mean what the fvck does propaganda habe yo do with this It's clear to see that Buhari's government is a dissapointment, but atleast if he can bring all the thieving politicians both past and present to face justice then it should be ok with anyone that has integrity and common sense!! To hell with you!!!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by shugaboy6102(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
wastedsperm:
How did a man voted to serve Akwa Ibom for 8 years ended up with over 100 billion naira when most people who worked for 35 years get less than 2 million as gratuity? This is pure wickedness on the part of our evil political class. There is a conspiracy between the elites to keep the masses impoverished so their children and generations can keep ruling and dominating. The church and religious centers in Nigeria are not helping matters hence the reasons why politicians use religion and ethnicity to keep us divided against a united revolution . In poland the end of communism was spearheaded by the church's revolution. Instead of been a tool of revolution against the evil oppression of the political class, Nigerian churches in conjunction with the political class preaches hope, endurance and encourage Nigerians to pray for divine intervention on mere responsibilities of the government while the political class keeps looting the common wealth. Many Nigerians have turned to praying mantis going from vigil to vigil, fellowships to fellowships while their problems and poverty remains the same due to the failure of the government to create an enabling environment. The winners are the politicians who corner the wealth of the country and the pastorprenuers who feeds on government's failure by preaching prosperity, divine intervention in return for your tithes & offerings. Until we understand that our common enemy are the evil politicians and stop calling on God for everything, nothing will change in the status quo. We have to stand up against our oppressors and take the country back. May the looters of our common wealth and their families either in Apc/PDP end up with incurable diseases, pains and afflictions. sad
I stand with you on this because its so shameful that a civil servant will put in 35years into the Nations service and end up with pea nuts while a senator or governor elected by the people steal so much that one wonders if they are mentally deranged.every ex governor even receives upto 100 million every year from the state purse and are allowed free medical care @ least 2wice a year in any part of the globe with their cars being changed every 3 yrs and not just one care but up to 4 and yet these ppl are not satisfied.Our politicians are just WICKED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Pennywise(m): 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
mmsen:

He more than tried, he actually did.

He didn't just make promises, allocate funds and then have nothing happen like that man in Edo state who has done nothing.

A good platform has been put in place for the people of AKS to prosper.

But I still hope that anyone/everyone who stole or unjustly enriched themselves whilst in public office is made to return said money.

Everyone from Akwa Ibom except the Ekpenyong guy seem to suffer an epidemic of what is called Stockholm syndrome where a victim feels sympathy, even love for his oppressor. And would want the oppression to continue.

U may get your wish for eternal suffering if you like but not at the expense of Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom is dead without Federal allocation as the law stands whether you produce some oil or not is immaterial.

But this thieving nonentity must be brought to book and his legacy of corrupt enrichment in state house uprooted.

Akwa Ibom citizens (and Nigerians) paid dearly while he was in office and they continue to pay with the obscene and regrettable retirement package he signed for himself while leaving office.

The war against corruption has not started for as long as Akpabio is free.

I have been watching Ekpenyong for sometime, I think he was sent by God to rescue people of Akwa Ibom and the poster of this nonsense above.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by mmsen: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pennywise:

Everyone from Akwa Ibom except the Ekpenyong guy seem to suffer an epidemic of what is called Stockholm syndrome where a victim feels sympathy, even love for his oppressor. And would want the oppression to continue.

U may get your wish for eternal suffering if you like but not at the expense of Nigeria.

Akwa Ibom is dead without Federal allocation as the law stands whether you produce some oil or not is immaterial.

But this thieving nonentity must be brought to book and his legacy of corrupt enrichment in state house uprooted.

Akwa Ibom citizens (and Nigerians) paid dearly while he was in office and they continue to pay with the obscene and regrettable retirement package he signed for himself while leaving office.

The war against corruption has not started for as long as Akpabio is free.

I have been watching Ekpenyong for sometime, I think he was sent by God to rescue people of Akwa Ibom and the poster of this nonsense above.

My last sentence is where I said that I hope that those who are guilty are made to pay.

But even then is Akapabio the one to go after? At least he put infrastructure in place, if you'd been to AKS you would know why people have respect for what he did. The roads are the best in the country, covering the entire state. The airport is orderly and clean. The stadium is genuinely world class, unlike the hovel that Nigeria disgraced themselves in when they stupidly played in Kaduna.

And so far no one has been found guilty of anything.

Why is he the target and not someone like Tinubu who looted so much that Lagos state had to put a toll road where state funds when state funds had been allocated for the Lekki Expressway?

Why not deal with Amaechi and his vanishing hospital? Or his monorail that was built without foresight, besides being a vessel for corruption?

Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant, as they say. If Nigeria is serious about battling corruption then you need to make transparency a necessity. This comes from the top and entails public officials making their assets known to the public, at all times. Allowing the public to see how much the state has in its coffers and how much it has spent and on what.

Also, it's not true that without federal allocation that Akwa Ibom is dead. Clearly you are unaware of what the state government has been doing, with agriculture and tourism. The state is set to make as much from palm oil as it makes from crude.

Besides, the 'federal allocation' is derived from the natural resources of the state - if Nigeria were a proper federation they would earn a lot more from the resource that is rightfully theirs. You are not talking about Katsina here that produces nothing and exists on the resources of another state.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Izonpikin: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
wastedsperm:
this should actually be the realistic prayer of our churches today rather than prayers directed to an imaginary enemy...

I want to see new year prayers that should wish bad for our politicians and families..nonsense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter / "Take A Cue From COZA Pastor & Step Down" - Timi Frank Urges Buhari / Revolutionnow: Southwest Conspiring To Overthrow Buhari – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.