Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud (29330 Views)

Alleged N108bn Fraud: EFCC Seizes Akpabio’s Wife’s School / EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / N108bn Fraud: EFCC To Seize Akpabio’s Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Indiaindia: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
bullseye90:

amkpa mien idem ayeneka! dah ufan ado adi inor
UFAN KPONG MME ASUA YAK MMO EKE MUM AMAECHI
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Ademat7(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
olowo72:
If you haven't been to akwa ibom, stfu because you don't know what he has done for the people. The guy tried,some fake governors been consuming funds with no development at all. Am not saying corruption Is good, am only saying akpabio did his best.
calm down bro! even akwaibomite attest to d fact that he is fantastically corrupt; I met him in NYSC camp and u need to see and hear tales of how he do spend,indeed he did project but still corrupt big time.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Ademat7(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Indiaindia:

itiekime!
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
108 billion... Can't some people just ever be satisfied? Gosh
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by urchman3000(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
As usual, I don't take this apc lead administration serious if buhari can't probe amechi and tinubu, the two great criminal we have in nigeria and africa at large.... Why are apc bringing out the files of only opposition party?? I rest my case.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by CioAngels(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
wastedsperm:
How did a man voted to serve Akwa Ibom for 8 years ended up with over 100 billion naira when most people who worked for 35 years get less than 2 million as gratuity? This is pure wickedness on the part of our evil political class. There is a conspiracy between the elites to keep the masses impoverished so their children and generations can keep ruling and dominating. The church and religious centers in Nigeria are not helping matters hence the reasons why politicians use religion and ethnicity to keep us divided against a united revolution . In poland the end of communism was spearheaded by the church's revolution. Instead of been a tool of revolution against the evil oppression of the political class, Nigerian churches in conjunction with the political class preaches hope, endurance and encourage Nigerians to pray for divine intervention on mere responsibilities of the government while the political class keeps looting the common wealth. Many Nigerians have turned to praying mantis going from vigil to vigil, fellowships to fellowships while their problems and poverty remains the same due to the failure of the government to create an enabling environment. The winners are the politicians who corner the wealth of the country and the pastorprenuers who feeds on government's failure by preaching prosperity, divine intervention in return for your tithes & offerings. Until we understand that our common enemy are the evil politicians and stop calling on God for everything, nothing will change in the status quo. We have to stand up against our oppressors and take the country back. May the looters of our common wealth and their families either in Apc/PDP end up with incurable diseases, pains and afflictions. sad
Amen.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by bullseye90(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Indiaindia:

ukiet mmo edongho ekamba inor. adikak mien ndien
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
If found guilty, this bat should be thrown in jail immediately. Seizing his properties won't be enough.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by CioAngels(f): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank God. Mr land grabber, all the lands you have stolen from people, now go to government. I hope so. 108bn, yet, an area in aqua ibom state scoup ocean water for drinking. Bad leaders. May all the deities in Nigeria continue to hunt, ask, and judge you all.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
I've been shouting that if just half the money Akpabio stole from Akwa Ibom could be recovered, it could be enough to use and dualize Calabar-Itu road which commuters can no longer pass as of today. It's quite pathetic that we're praising a criminal who stole us dry while in office.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Arinze86(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
TA orji nko?
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by ebby9z(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
These guys just squander public funds without any restraint knowing fully well the deleterious effect their greed would have on the people. They are heartless, wicked and evil. Imagine giving pple a million each for "Mr Biggs". Public funds! Sad thing is Nigerians will hear this and still some people will still come here and support him. The politicans have taken us for a ride too far. And its due to our colletive gullibility and stupidity.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by akpanbaba: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2016
With this level of corruption ,how do we retrieve all the awards various organisations gave him?,Shame to nigerians that clapped for him while he was stealing. Shame to some Akwa Ibom pastors who changed thier sermons to uncommon transformation just to get money from this devil.Tradtional rulers should bury their heads in shame for helping Akpabio to destroy Akwa Ibom
Shame to PDP for allowing this idiot to destroy the State.May God punish INEC and judges for all the bribes they took to allow him to govern the state.Those who helped Akpabio to destroy AKs will not know peace.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by mikolo80: 4:44am On Aug 08, 2016
Sunnycliff:
As usual, we are entering a new week and a new distraction has to be released to the gullible zombies so that they won't be able to ask for democracy dividends in their slave master's manifestoes!

your mumu no hia o. How dividend go be when 1 pesin move 100 billion
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by mikolo80: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
I Started Hating Sen. Akpabio When I Stumbled on a Document that Listed the Amount Spent on Commissioning of The Olympic Stadium #300 Miller.
I wanted to tender those documents, but Jobs will be Lost.
If he can be made to return those looted finds I'll believe PMB is truly fighting corruption.
And that his puppet in Hilltop Mansion should be ousted!
Akpabio is a criminal he single handedly sponsored kidnapping & murder of Akwa Ibom elites that spoke out!
He stole the Money meant for Ibom seaport
ah you want them to call you zombie
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by mikolo80: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2016
emerged01:
Nigeria's economy is standing on the pillars called corruption. No doubt, our economy will crash except the fund recovered are spend on capital projects.
what economy?
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by zheroes(m): 6:46am On Aug 08, 2016
DankemzI:
I wanted to tender those documents, but Jobs will be Lost.

your statement is very dissapointing sir!!! You have done worse by not doing the needful, now I see why this country may never go anywhere.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by Ripama: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2016
That's d money they are using to empower militants. God go punish u na!
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by swaggerjack: 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Femiartalade:
his royal thieveness

you have done it again

captain -i-can steal as i like

8 years and you have over 100 billion

Jesus! and daddy segun served for 35years and retired with 1.3million

and you will make heaven abi?

continue to thief oooo

his excellenTHIEF

This country is just fortifying itself with thew biggest looters- failed fantastically corrupt state.
Re: EFCC To Seize Akpabio's Properties Over N108bn Fraud by swaggerjack: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
akpanbaba:
With this level of corruption ,how do we retrieve all the awards various organisations gave him?,Shame to nigerians that clapped for him while he was stealing. Shame to some Akwa Ibom pastors who changed thier sermons to uncommon transformation just to get money from this devil.Tradtional rulers should bury their heads in shame for helping Akpabio to destroy Akwa Ibom
Shame to PDP for allowing this idiot to destroy the State.May God punish INEC and judges for all the bribes they took to allow him to govern the state.Those who helped Akpabio to destroy AKs will not know peace.
Big shame on corruption capital of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.