Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Photoshoot. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photoshoot. (2804 Views)

Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshoot. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2016
Kowor:

Ah don't bliv eat!
Ask anybody on NL tongue
Re: Photoshoot. by Sexxkillz: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2016
You're welcome. . .

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot. by Kowor(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Jarizod:
Ask anybody on NL tongue
There is no anybody on nl jawe, it's only nobody.
Re: Photoshoot. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Kowor:

There is no anybody on nl jawe, it's only nobody.
lol grin
Re: Photoshoot. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kowor:
Haba! Bet why na. You don't even need to contest b4 u win.

congrats dear! I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot. by Franchise21(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Photoshoot, I sight u... U re indeed a bro... Too bad we couldn't pull it off but we sure did our best. This contest made us friends; atleast I take that as one of the merits for contesting. But know one thing, The Game is always codedly coded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshoot. by canDy4eva(f): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:
[b]grin grin grin e don end ooo lol.

Myself and my team were never your regular romancelanders.
Nope, at all.
But against all odds the struggle, the campaigns, the heated comments, we came out well, with the help of you all.

My vote of thanks woild have beem empty without you all. From the depth of my heart I say thank you, for even believing in Photoshoot wink

In the period if this contest, I have met brothers, sisters and sweethearts.

Starting with those from my campaign group.

Adonis3 (campaign manager)
Bluette
Jeenah Davidhero Gbegiri101 Ladycloud Pacretus Candy4eva Lovean Mysticgal Optional1
Tamedwolf90 Skywalker001 Shabib Endove Eyekandi SlyIsaac Kingcheezypuff Ogorwyne NegeduGrace Captaincodess Tobex23 Datakokite Ogbenicodes Franchise21 Girl360 Rukkydelta firstEVA NOBODYY
Chicent (my boss, don't be vexed please. Really sorry)
cheesy cheesy one love!!

5minsmadness Fanficgirl TollyB Alezy, abumikey, fabulocity MRSANITY nefertitiram emmyojo22 Hafsat24 lordkay10 HardMirror roolnaado "Victoriousvic and SmooshCHN" (wow! From the graphics section, even though I didn't solicit for votes over there) Otses Ngozi123 01Mysticdon Sarang krystalklear Thebachelor muva Sexxkillz(naa, definitely not) RiloKiley modath(mama) Odunayaw Kowor wagazala veekid JUSTbuchi holar2ge Emperor100 Stancity MidasTouche01 torqque7 Tonia500 golor seyema sheba123 TundeEinstein joey150 Presbulg Cuteamigo1 Ligxy Upaka .. oikelomen Brayss mizskyhigh CircleOfWilis temmiesexy kirchofff sexytiti Jeffboi bidexiii nduchucks mayo9ice Nickymezor bolaji3071 UIA04 alawi5k eldav flexyfit arthur1000 GoldenJAT Jay542 vocalwalls THEWEDDINGSTORE trueking
missbeebee Harmthe Xbee007 Nikapetrelli badbullet justhelp KanwuliaExtra Mskrisx valarinz(smiles, saw your side comment sir, to end the tribal issue on Nairaland, we have to first cleanse Nigeria) godwinbatho benedictac ralphsoo Oyetboy(greatest akokite!) dejavubobo1 miisy Drabeey( eshey gan) Engrobiorah Kingzy4pep Henry240 naniawini AccessME johnshagb Fairytales Princeakins lonelydora............
Smellymouth, STFUareyouGod Iseoluwani babybrace dollyjoy papinx adewumiopeyemi
And everyone that voted PHOTOSHOOT, I say thank you.

Thank you very much
Eshey pupo
Daalụ nke ukwuu
Na gode sosai

I see you dygeasy, Wristbangle, tosyn2much... weldone...

We live to fight another day [size=3pt]definitely not Mr Nairaland sha. This experience is enough.[/size]

And to my brothers that contested along side,

Fynestboi: brother mi, congratulations mehn! Really happy for you. And thanks,

Iamkingzlee: I no just know wetin to tell you. cheesy I see your mention, nothing do you brother. Respect! We good. Lol.. congrats.

Vizkiz: egbon, just know say me and you don officially start to dey fight oh. cheesy

Falconey: My boy! You try wella, congrats.

Kinginvahala: I dey tempted to say somethings; even though we started on a good note, I don't like how we ended. Honestly. But its good. Congrats bro. You fought well.

Princeakins: egbon toh sure!!! Oshey! Gbogbo finest cheesy the only MSc with a bsc

Franchise21: my brother from another mother., ma main man! The game! I doff my hat for you oh. We fought together from day 1 like true brothers.

Cutezt: Bad guy! I feel you much. You be rugged fighter! I got your back any day and time.

Ichommy: nnamdi kanu of life! grin lol.. Egbon, you too much, e gbayii.

Ryabcool: boss mi, gbogbo accounting, gbogbo beardgang. Nice one bro!

Adewunmiopeyemi: baba jumia! grin lol, love your fighting spirit bro..

Golor: thanks bro, you do well, gat you anytime and day.

AccessMe: thanks brother, you get mouth.

Kenneth205: you try bro, weldone.

DONARIOK: smiley

MrDOjo: happy face cheesy hope say we go see you around...

LORDNICVUITTON: smiley

DEVILMAYCRY: all the wayy from Benue.. My brother you get mouth.

JUSTDULLA: smiley

KUNLEAKINPELU00: smiley

MICROFLUX: smiley

ELDAILLEST: na you almost want make I give up, lool, nice one brother. Saw the way babes dey confess cause of you. Maximum respect. Real competition. cool

Piperson: Mr traveller! Mr footballer Mr Been to all regions of Nigeria. grin lol, nice one bro, even with your busy schedule you did this.

ZIKDOCHI: smiley

What most didn't know was that, off nairaland, some of us,(contestants) were friends, brothers, even in group all through the contest, Chatting like we've known each other for ages..not for any reason but so as to promote peace. Guess it worked to an extent.

Teamfynestboi and teamiamkingzlee, hope you've dropped your weapons.... embarassed
Nothing is compared to peace.

.Church calls.
[/b]
Dis wz dope, mehnn! PhotoShoot ur d best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshoot. by MUVA(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Kowor:
Haba! Bet why na. You don't even need to contest b4 u win.
Bad gyal gringrin
Re: Photoshoot. by NegeduGrace(f): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Nope, at all.
But against all odds the struggle, the campaigns, the heated comments, we came out well, with the help of you all.

My vote of thanks woild have beem empty without you all. From the depth of my heart I say thank you, for even believing in Photoshoot wink

Bluette
Jeenah Davidhero Gbegiri101 Ladycloud Pacretus Candy4eva Lovean Mysticgal Optional1
Tamedwolf90 Skywalker001 Shabib Endove Eyekandi SlyIsaac Kingcheezypuff Ogorwyne NegeduGrace Captaincodess Tobex23 Datakokite Ogbenicodes Franchise21 Girl360 Rukkydelta firstEVA NOBODYY
cheesy cheesy one love!!

5minsmadness Fanficgirl TollyB Alezy, abumikey, fabulocity MRSANITY nefertitiram emmyojo22 Hafsat24 lordkay10 HardMirror roolnaado "Victoriousvic and SmooshCHN" (wow! From the graphics section, even though I didn't solicit for votes over there) Otses Ngozi123 01Mysticdon Sarang krystalklear Thebachelor muva Sexxkillz(naa, definitely not) RiloKiley modath(mama) Odunayaw Kowor wagazala veekid JUSTbuchi holar2ge Emperor100 Stancity MidasTouche01 torqque7 Tonia500 golor seyema sheba123 TundeEinstein joey150 Presbulg Cuteamigo1 Ligxy Upaka .. oikelomen Brayss mizskyhigh CircleOfWilis temmiesexy kirchofff sexytiti Jeffboi bidexiii nduchucks mayo9ice Nickymezor bolaji3071 UIA04 alawi5k eldav flexyfit arthur1000 GoldenJAT Jay542 vocalwalls THEWEDDINGSTORE trueking
missbeebee Harmthe Xbee007 Nikapetrelli badbullet justhelp KanwuliaExtra Mskrisx valarinz(smiles, saw your side comment sir, to end the tribal issue on Nairaland, we have to first cleanse Nigeria) godwinbatho benedictac ralphsoo Oyetboy(greatest akokite!) dejavubobo1 miisy Drabeey( eshey gan) Engrobiorah Kingzy4pep Henry240 naniawini AccessME johnshagb Fairytales Princeakins lonelydora............

Thank you very much
Eshey pupo
Daalụ nke ukwuu
Na gode sosai

We live to fight another day [size=3pt]definitely not Mr Nairaland sha. This experience is enough.[/size]

Iamkingzlee: I no just know wetin to tell you. cheesy I see your mention, nothing do you brother. Respect! We good. Lol.. congrats.

Vizkiz: egbon, just know say me and you don officially start to dey fight oh. cheesy

Kinginvahala: I dey tempted to say somethings; even though we started on a good note, I don't like how we ended. Honestly. But its good. Congrats bro. You fought well.

Princeakins: egbon toh sure!!! Oshey! Gbogbo finest cheesy the only MSc with a bsc

Franchise21: my brother from another mother., ma main man! The game! I doff my hat for you oh. We fought together from day 1 like true brothers.

Cutezt: Bad guy! I feel you much. You be rugged fighter! I got your back any day and time.

ELDAILLEST: na you almost want make I give up, lool, nice one brother. Saw the way babes dey confess cause of you. Maximum respect. Real competition. cool

Piperson: Mr traveller! Mr footballer Mr Been to all regions of Nigeria. grin lol, nice one bro, even with your busy schedule you did this.

What most didn't know was that, off nairaland, some of us,(contestants) were friends, brothers, even in group all through the contest, Chatting like we've known each other for ages..not for any reason but so as to promote peace. Guess it worked to an extent.

Teamfynestboi and teamiamkingzlee, hope you've dropped your weapons.... embarassed

.Church calls.
[/b]
you re welcome bro,,I appreciate your mention
Re: Photoshoot. by devilmaycry: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Nope, at all.

Bluette
cheesy cheesy one love!!

Thank you very much
Eshey pupo
Daalụ nke ukwuu
Na gode sosai

.Church calls.
[/b]
thanks brova...Benue all way

2 Likes

Re: Photoshoot. by princeakins(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Photoshoot gbogbo ti fynest Unilag I foh for u , u b baba for d ladies.... cool

I feel dt punchline u used for me oo grin make u enta studio cheesy

We r all wi.ners bruv ...cool n Unique in our ways #Supercute...

See yu in d oda world cool

Respect

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot. by piperson(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Nope, at all.

Bluette
cheesy cheesy one love!!

Thank you very much
Eshey pupo
Daalụ nke ukwuu
Na gode sosai

.Church calls.
[/b]

I'm weak grin
Re: Photoshoot. by piperson(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:

Nope, at all.

Bluette
cheesy cheesy one love!!

Thank you very much
Eshey pupo
Daalụ nke ukwuu
Na gode sosai

.Church calls.
[/b]

I'm weak grin

2 Likes

Re: Photoshoot. by photoshoot(m): 5:29am On Aug 08, 2016
piperson:

I'm weak grin

grin
Re: Photoshoot. by Chicent(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=photoshoot post=48265083][b][quote]

Thanks for the mention.

You are indeed welcomed,
Yea we are cool..... U fought well no doubt.

Keep it up and study hard too. The sky is ur starting point. We are together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshoot. by Chicent(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Franchise21:
Photoshoot, I sight u... U re indeed a bro... Too bad we couldn't pull it off but we sure did our best. This contest made us friends; atleast I take that as one of the merits for contesting. But know one thing, The Game is always codedly coded

Game Masters Of V..... The Game is still coded!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshoot. by photoshoot(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2016
Chicent:

Thanks bro wink

1 Like

Re: Photoshoot. by Franchise21(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Chicent:

Game Masters Of V..... The Game is still coded!!!
Oga boss, I sight u. U re indeed a nice man

2 Likes

Re: Photoshoot. by AngelAhnie(f): 10:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Maxi112:
congratulation you all did well
Can we have some peace now? Election don end grin
Re: Photoshoot. by Maxi112: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Can we have some peace now? Election don end grin
b4 don't you have peace? you know your problem, just keep it up
Re: Photoshoot. by AngelAhnie(f): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Maxi112:
b4 don't you have peace? you know your problem, just keep it up
grin grin max I get problem
Re: Photoshoot. by Maxi112: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin max I get problem
your problem full basket, all I've to say to you is; well done tongue
Re: Photoshoot. by AngelAhnie(f): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Maxi112:
your problem full basket, all I've to say to you is; well done tongue
I'm on my own from now on. I'm on my wat to ph, cook wait me
Re: Photoshoot. by Gofwane(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
AnyOne that contested for mr nairaland but didn't win is ugly?
Re: Photoshoot. by Adonis3: 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
photoshoot:

Nope, at all.

Bluette
cheesy cheesy one love!!

Thank you very much
Eshey pupo
Daalụ nke ukwuu
Na gode sosai

.Church calls.
[/b]

wow... Wonderful post bro

#Respect!!!

#Adonis3HasSpoken

4 Likes

Re: Photoshoot. by Chicent(m): 4:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Franchise21:
Oga boss, I sight u. U re indeed a nice man

Thanks Big Guy..... Its the lords doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshoot. by 5minsmadness: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
Thanks for the mention.

I recognise talent when i see it. A pity the contest was based more on popularity. Kudos all the same. You fought well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photoshoot. by Bluette(f): 12:24am On Aug 21, 2016
Thanks for d mention...respect bro.
Re: Photoshoot. by photoshoot(m): 8:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Hey suzan404
Luck with your test yeah...
What course?
Re: Photoshoot. by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2016
photoshoot:
Hey suzan404
Luck with your test yeah...
What course?

Awwww....thanks dear.......Descriptive. Statistics III smiley
Re: Photoshoot. by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2016
suzan404:
Awwww....thanks dear.......Descriptive. Statistics III smiley
susan as i see you so, breakfast don set grin
Re: Photoshoot. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2016
officialEFCC:
susan as i see you so, breakfast don set grin
lmao.....na me dey feed you before ?undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Dirty Secrets Women Keep From Men - Anonymous / Romanceland Niggas, What Will You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.