Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,087 members, 7,953,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

Gap Toothed Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gap Toothed Girls (11596 Views)

What’s The Perfect Age Gap For An Ideal Relationship? / Females with Gap tooth vs Females wit Dimples debate / Whats The Best Age Gap Between A Guy And Girl In A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gap Toothed Girls by Genial(m): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2006
ikamefa:

he he! grin u wish am just making a case for people like that that is all " grin"

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:05pm On Dec 09, 2006
ika, sit down joo!

Im not talking about ajijijaga teeth. I mean oridinary gap, you crazy girl tongue
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ikamefa(f): 11:08pm On Dec 09, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

ika, sit down joo!

I'm not talking about ajijijaga teeth. I mean oridinary gap, you crazy girl tongue

" grin " ok! lipsrsealed LMAO! tongue
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by whiteroses(f): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2006
ikamefa!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you get all them teeths from, they are ridiculous don't let da 1s you post spoil the cute one's we are talking about, even though your post are making me laugh
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2006
@ikamefa
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by jammin(m): 6:08am On Dec 12, 2006
I find women with a gap teeth to be sexy. The small cute type. With nice taken care of teeth. It make their smiles so innocent yet alluring.
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ikamefa(f): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2006
jammin:

I find women with a gap teeth to be sexy. The small cute type. With nice taken care of teeth. It make their smiles so innocent yet alluring.

* roll eyes*
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2006
wetin ika?

why are you hating on gap tooth girls? Do they not deserve love?  tongue
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ikamefa(f): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2006
me? hate?
nahhhhhhhhhhhh!

of course they do! its just that no one loves the gals with the other kind of gap! "  grin "
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2006
lmao what is the "other gap"
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by lauryn(f): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
gap tooth, missing tooth, is it all the same?. Some chicks got a missin tooth in between and claim they got a gap?. Is that considered sexy to these freaky men?
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ikamefa(f): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2006
this kind of gap!

Re: Gap Toothed Girls by lauryn(f): 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2006
I see, I already posted that on my profile. grin grin grin Funny as hell! grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ikamefa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2006
lauryn:

I see, I already posted that on my profile. grin grin grin Funny as hell! grin

copyright laws no dey yah end?

lauryn:

gap tooth, missing tooth, is it all the same?. Some chicks got a missin tooth in between and claim they got a gap?. Is that considered sexy to these freaky men?

Ngwa ! freaky men answer the question oh!
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2006
gap isnt the same as missing tooth you crazy person!  angry tongue

gap is just space between the 2 normal front teeth.

the one in the picture is either from a child who is waiting for his/her adult teeth to come in or someone who lost the tooth in an accident/bad oral health.
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by lauryn(f): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2006
ikamefa:

copyright laws no dey yah end?

Ngwa ! freaky men answer the question oh!

Pirating has not become of me grin grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by lauryn(f): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

gap isnt the same as missing tooth you crazy person! angry tongue

gap is just space between the 2 normal front teeth.

the one in the picture is either from a child who is waiting for his/her adult teeth to come in or someone who lost the tooth in an accident/bad oral health.

who u caliing crazy? grin grin grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by Genial(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2006
Dear Reader,

Welcome to the website for all you very lucky people who have a gap or space between your two top front teeth (technically known as a midline diastema) and just love it.

Some say that is a condition that requires dental surgery and there are a lot of websites that quote boring medical studies or offer to fix the problem, some even quote it as an “unsightly appearance”, but none that I can find that give any reasons why you shouldn't just leave it alone and be happy as you are.

The aim of this website is to do just that and also to prove that many of the rumours about this trait are true. Please read some of the guest book entries and see the blogs section.

As far back as I can remember I have always had a gap and many dentists have asked me if I wanted it fixed, but I always said that I didn't and for no other reason than I liked it!

Over the years I've heard different stories and tales about this trait: A gap in your teeth is the sign of Venus - the goddess of love! I’ve been told. Being gap-toothed was regarded as a sign of a strongly-sexed nature in the Middle Ages as told in The Wife of Bath's Prologue and Tale from "The Canterbury Tales" by Geoffrey Chaucer. In some African tribes having a gap in your front teeth was a sign of wisdom and in France they call it "les dents du bonheur" (teeth of happiness)! There was even a film made by Les Blank in 1987 called Gap-Toothed Women, which explores different connotations of gap-teeth such as a beauty mark or as a sign of an amorous nature.

I've also heard that it's a sign of wealth, now, I don't know about that one! but, perhaps if we could ask some well known and not so well known gap-toothed celebrities they would agree. Click on the Celebrities link above right for names, pictures and biographies for all of them. I have also included my own "Gap Rating" system, where 1/10 = a tiny diastema, 3/10 - 6/10 = the average gap and 10/10 = the gap of a full tooth and more, fantastic!

There was an article Glamour Magazine's October 2005 issue titled:
What's Gorgeous Now: Imperfect Looks by Stephanie Huszar and it reads:
“In the age of plastic surgery and airbrushed everything, flawless features just make you look more like everyone else. Quit fantasizing about fixing your quirks, because what makes you different is what makes you beautiful.”

All I know is that I would never part with my gap!
Enjoy the site, all the best,
Tim Page, Founder, Luckygap.co.uk

http://www.luckygap.co.uk/

tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue to the gap!!
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ikamefa(f): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2006
lauryn:

who u caliing crazy? grin grin grin

definitely you lauryn!  grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by lauryn(f): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2006
ikamefa:

definitely you lauryn! grin

How dare she grin grin grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by jammin(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2006
@thiefofheart Since i am talking about a gap between the teeth, why is it gap tooth, and not gap teeth? since the space occur only once, and BETWEEN teeth? Is it possible to have a gap tooth? confuzzlement cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/size]hisses teeth.[size=8pt]
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by legovo(m): 10:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
Hey ?
Does it really matterz ?
Some ladies are more lovely compare to does that doesnt have it open !
The deal is that, it depends how it make a particular lady look.
There are some you see and you just want to meet them, and some looks like scary.
i.e Note that it's not every liquid that flows, is called Water
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by PTBNaija(f): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2007
Genial:

Dear Reader,

Welcome to the website for all you very lucky people who have a gap or space between your two top front teeth (technically known as a midline diastema) and just love it.

Some say that is a condition that requires dental surgery and there are a lot of websites that quote boring medical studies or offer to fix the problem, some even quote it as an “unsightly appearance”, but none that I can find that give any reasons why you shouldn't just leave it alone and be happy as you are.

The aim of this website is to do just that and also to prove that many of the rumours about this trait are true. Please read some of the guest book entries and see the blogs section.

As far back as I can remember I have always had a gap and many dentists have asked me if I wanted it fixed, but I always said that I didn't and for no other reason than I liked it!

Over the years I've heard different stories and tales about this trait: A gap in your teeth is the sign of Venus - the goddess of love! I’ve been told. Being gap-toothed was regarded as a sign of a strongly-sexed nature in the Middle Ages as told in The Wife of Bath's Prologue and Tale from "The Canterbury Tales" by Geoffrey Chaucer. In some African tribes having a gap in your front teeth was a sign of wisdom and in France they call it "les dents du bonheur" (teeth of happiness)! There was even a film made by Les Blank in 1987 called Gap-Toothed Women, which explores different connotations of gap-teeth such as a beauty mark or as a sign of an amorous nature.

I've also heard that it's a sign of wealth, now, I don't know about that one! but, perhaps if we could ask some well known and not so well known gap-toothed celebrities they would agree. Click on the Celebrities link above right for names, pictures and biographies for all of them. I have also included my own "Gap Rating" system, where 1/10 = a tiny diastema, 3/10 - 6/10 = the average gap and 10/10 = the gap of a full tooth and more, fantastic!

There was an article Glamour Magazine's October 2005 issue titled:
What's Gorgeous Now: Imperfect Looks by Stephanie Huszar and it reads:
“In the age of plastic surgery and airbrushed everything, flawless features just make you look more like everyone else. Quit fantasizing about fixing your quirks, because what makes you different is what makes you beautiful.”

All I know is that I would never part with my gap!
Enjoy the site, all the best,
Tim Page, Founder, Luckygap.co.uk

http://www.luckygap.co.uk/

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue to the gap!!

Good to hear that you wouldn't lol. I did. . .I like my teeth without the gap. But then I do get plenty of others that ask what I was thinking. . . undecided
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by WesleyanA(f): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2007
it's cute on most people
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:29am On Jul 18, 2007
bad examplllllllllllle
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by WesleyanA(f): 1:32am On Jul 18, 2007
it looks kind of strange on white people. lol
but that was the least ugly one i found on google.
i couldn't find black people.
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by blesyne(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2008
:owho owns that set of teeth,it looks[b] embarassed/b]Xlmfao
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by blesyne(f): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
:oWho owns that sexyset of teeth,it looks lipsrsealed
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by tommyex(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
i think i like it when it fits,if its not big enough to hook a tongue that is grin
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2008
i think it's cute smiley especially when the girl has a baby face smiley
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by jkpretty(f): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
It depends on the face, also depends on the type of gap tooth. But in whole its totally not my fancy.
Re: Gap Toothed Girls by tommyex(m): 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
Yap,word! IBK
esp slim/oblong face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Closed / Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.