Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? (6121 Views)

When Will WAEC Results Be Out? / 2017 WAEC Results By State Ranking / A Proud Teacher Shares The Best Waec Result Of His Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by NOBODYY: 8:11am On Aug 07, 2016
Me fellow Nairalanders una don see this result?

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by Lamzee(m): 8:14am On Aug 07, 2016
later dem go say an D7 parallel ,na so that useless Jamb Guy wey score 199 kon dey decieve people sey na 399

1 Like

Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by NOBODYY: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Lamzee:
later dem go say an D7 parallel ,na so that useless Jamb Guy wey score 199 kon dey decieve people sey na 399
Oga this one no resemble something wey dem edit o

Abi lalasticlala seun ishilove dominique How una take see am?
Lets recognise excellence no be only about cleavage or snakes
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by maleekfrenzy(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
I've seen 5 A parallels... this is serious...
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by youngest85(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Wetin money no fit do 4 naija?
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by NOBODYY: 8:28am On Aug 07, 2016
maleekfrenzy:
I've seen 5 A parallels... this is serious...
Seems like this Waec exam was pretty easy
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by sobastical: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2016
I just hope he can defend that result
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 07, 2016
NOBODYY:

Seems like this Waec exam was pretty easy

Seems the youths are working hard
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by Garshyzee(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2016
miracle centre at work......no b all dis unserious youths dis days?
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by gryhusky(m): 9:27am On Aug 07, 2016
congrate
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by shiki(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Yea ...that's the best of miracle centres
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2016
It seems everyone who wrote civic education were compensated with A1 parallel. grin
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by ionsman: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Presentation.. .. . One of the best schools in Nigeria .
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by emmyw(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2016
I Don't Really Understand Why Displaying All This Since Yesterday! What is Really Going On In This Country? #No Hating Please, But Why Is Everyone Posting WAEC Here and There? After Seeing It What Will Happen? I Don't Really Know What You People Want Us To Do We Know The Result Is Okay, And I Know He Didn't Write It With His Head, I Can Bet That With My Money. Please You Guys Should Stop This Show Off, That's How A Lady Came For An Interview In UI With A1 Parallel And She Couldn't Defend Herself.
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by TheMainMan: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOBODYY:
Me fellow Nairalanders una don see this result?

Cc Lalasticlala
... omo mi... have bn looking for u...
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by NOBODYY: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
TheMainMan:
... omo mi... have bn looking for u...
See this yeye pickin grin
How far na?

Omo Liverpool Oshi undecided
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by TheMainMan: 10:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
NOBODYY:

See this yeye pickin grin
How far na?

Omo Liverpool Oshi undecided
...una don start undecided undecided

pm me ur number
Re: The Best Waec Results So Far Have you seen this? by NOBODYY: 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
TheMainMan:
...una don start undecided undecided

pm me ur number
Reply my pm with your number grin grin

(1) (Reply)

25 Creative Life Hacks You’d Never Think Of In A Million Years. / FUTO Student Who Made An Airplane Has Been Offered Scholarship To America / 100% Tuition Free Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.