Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

You Date/marry A Divorcee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Date/marry A Divorcee? (1374 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2006
I have been plagued with this question for some time , But would you date and later marry someone (male or female) who is divorced?
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by Coco29(f): 9:25pm On Dec 08, 2006
WTF you said that as though we are some sort of sub-humans  angry
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2006
1. Why is he a divorcee
2. How much is he paying in alimony
3. Any hidden children
4.Has the ex wife gotten over the situation ie will she become a stalking lunatic

Many things to consider as the only one I will feel comfortable with is a widower.
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2006
Coco29:

WTF you said that as though we are some sort of sub-humans  angry

It seems like you did not take your medication today.
The question is, if you would date or marry someone is was divorced?
Meaning someone who was married but is not longer legally married to his/her partner?

If you think Education is expensive, try ignorance,
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2006
lol damn neelsel, I just think Coco's kinda insult as she's a divorcee herself, am I right?
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2006
Thiefsofhearts, I have the very same range of questions as well, One of my girls have found herself in this predicament and is seeking my help, but honestly am lost for words,
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:32pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol damn neelsel, I just think Coco's kind of insult as she's a divorcee herself, am I right?

And having read her response, or rather outburst, are you surprized she is,
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by Coco29(f): 9:34pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

lol damn neelsel, I just think Coco's kind of insult as she's a divorcee herself, am I right?

rotflmao  i think she forgot to take her medication

@neelsel sweetie i am being very good these days do not let coco revert to her ever so nasty personality  kiss
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
Coco29:

rotflmao i think she forgot to take her medication

@neelsel sweetie i am being very good these days do not let coco revert to her ever so nasty personality kiss

Coco you need to ask Thiefsofhearts about Neelsel my deary, trust me neither of us want to cross each other's part lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:36pm On Dec 08, 2006
Lol neelsel, how mean. you typical NY bitch, then again who am i to talk. I can be just as bad  tongue

You should have your friend do extensive research on the situation starting with those questions and she really needs to find out the truth aboiut the divorce cos for all she knows he could be a wife beater
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by Coco29(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2006
@neesel

girl i am not in the mood for yr school yard THING  kiss  kiss  kiss
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2006
No Thiefs didn't just call her girl Neelsel a bitch tongue tongue. ok. so it's like that?

Yea thanks for the advise, I have been guid her along the same line, but you know how getting through to friends can be tedious.  Just like me getting through to  you grin grin grin
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2006
Coco29:

@neesel

girl i am not in the mood for yr school yard THING kiss kiss kiss

Look around you Coco, NO ONE is starting anything. You were the one who seemed to be looking for a war, Neelsel only wage war on people who comes looking for trouble, so take heed now grin grin grin
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by Coco29(f): 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2006
honey it is all good no need fa that kiss kiss
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
Coco29:

honey it is all good no need fa that kiss kiss

Cool tongue tongue
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2006
I still adore your wreckless ways tongue psycho bitch
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

I still adore your wreckless ways tongue psycho bitch
Ok, Am praying this one wasn't for me, or someone in some deep shit grin grin
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by Coco29(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2006
to answer your question in a mature  manner  tongue  i am divorce because i want to be! how ever i have all the makings of a woman i can still f u c k and i look good too. so what is stopping a man from going out with me? nothing if he feel that my children will be his responsibility, they already have a dad who looks after them very well.

i see a problem with kids because i do not want any more and i have seen marriage for what it really is, so i do not think that i will ever get married again unless one person in particular asked lipsrsealed   kiss  kiss
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2006
COCO I knew somewhere residing in you were some intelligence grin grin grin.
Well said, thanks for the advice,
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by BlackMamba(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2006
As long as she is "single". No kids attached.
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by neelsel(f): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2006
BlackMamba:

Point taken,
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by Ndipe(m): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2006
Never a divorcee!!!.
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2006
Abeg ohh lipsrsealed
Re: You Date/marry A Divorcee? by uspry1(f): 12:38am On Feb 08, 2007
BlackMamba:

neelsel:

Point taken,

What about a divorcee, single, and kids are grown adult leaving divorcee's home to settle their own life independently?

(1) (Reply)

Want A Nigerian Man Abroad Ready For Marriage / She Cheated Me, Now She Is Pleading Never To Say Goodbye To Her.what Should I Do / Lovescopes: Do You Believe In This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.