Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

**Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** (810 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / She Likes Doing What I Hate.. What Should I Do Please??? / There's A Thin Line Between Love And Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** by german007(m): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2009
It takes me by the uttermost suprise, because overnight, People totally change, and can turn off their love for each other in one split second.

One day you just find you have nothing in common anymore. That spark that made you both fall in love , that connection you both had ,Isnt there anymore, It dissapears mysteriously.

Two people can say to each other , "I PROMISE IL NEVER BE WITH ANYONE ELSE APART FROM YOU" or "I PROMISE WE'L BE FOREVER"

But a year later or months later, Their love story come to an unpleasant end and they find themselves litterally not thinking about each other anymore.   ITS ASTONISHLY SCARY.

I say this out of experience because Iv been through this.   WHAT GOES WRONG?  Change in personality??
Re: **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** by bilqiss(f): 5:11am On Sep 23, 2009
Because human beings are not perfect and are moved by everyday realities. Today you're in, the next u're out tongue.
Re: **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** by german007(m): 5:19am On Sep 23, 2009
@biqliss

True,

But your promise to someone should be something to give one the desired motivation and passion to keep the flame burning.

Really wierd how the next minute, you find yourself loving someone else,

When you get into the next relationship, due to your past experiences you have a "gosh is this going to be another future change in feelings, or change in personality" thought behind the back of your mind.
Re: **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** by Nobody: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2009
There are so many factors he could be.hmm, change in wallet is one factor.
Re: **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** by iice(f): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2009
There is a thin line because both require (are of) great emotions. It quickly turns to hate because people have a tendency to use the most painful/vulnerable parts/experiences of each other to hurt themselves.

People change, people grow (well some people don't). . .it's all about growing together and not leaving the other outta the loop. . .then people grow apart. This time it's not so much hate as it is indifference or a flicker of what emotion that used to be.
Re: **Real Scary, But Its A Thin Line Between Love And Hate, What Goes Wrong?** by chasy16(f): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2009
iice:

There is a thin line because both require (are of) great emotions. It quickly turns to hate because people have a tendency to use the most painful/vulnerable parts/experiences of each other to hurt themselves.

People change, people grow (well some people don't). . .it's all about growing together and not leaving the other outta the loop. . .then people grow apart. This time it's not so much hate as it is indifference or a flicker of what emotion that used to be.

I love these lines! kiss

(1) (Reply)

He Proposed To Me As Soon As He He Was Told His Wife Passed Away! / Before And After Marriage / Why Do I Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.