Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos (37614 Views)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Former governor of Anambra state Peter Obi was seen strolling at Falomo area in Lagos state. According to his media team, the former governor met with some students who were surprised to see him -as he interacted with them.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/former-anambra-governor-peter-obi.html

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2016
where is the cameraman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Aug 07, 2016
And so?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ELTON123(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Make this man contest for anambra election make him disgrace that foolish obiano, the fool below needs medical attention

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by saintkel(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2016
D guy above me needs his medicine

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Noneroone(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
Make this man contest for anambra election make him disgrace that foolish obiano
let him contest and win senate first

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Agunechemba1(m): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
Make this man contest for anambra election make him disgrace that foolish obiano

Gerara here

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ELTON123(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Gerara here
ignored
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
he can't win obiano

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Agunechemba1(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
ignored
You don't have an option

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ELTON123(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Agunechemba1:

You don't have an option
swerve undecided
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2016
The irony is see how the place he is walking is well built yet this man couldn't get something like this done anywhere in Anambra throughout his 8 years tenure

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
Make this man contest for anambra election make him disgrace that foolish obiano, the fool below needs medical attention
Peter obi ruled Anambra for 8 years and yet can't point a place he developed like this street he is walking on in Lagos anywhere in Anambra for 8 years and yet you want him to contest again.. Rubbish.. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria..

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2016
These flat head children sha... I smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Probably to pick the trash bag.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by kherington: 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Peter the rock obi the future of ibo race unfortunately your successor is messing things up Good afternoon nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by BuscadoCEO(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2016
victorjam:
Try to get a job, it would be nice to let u know dat u dont sell a N70M property in a faceless forum witout pictures. This wil help u go a long way in life.

You are really funny I must say. There is a number there which any interested buyer can call and also arrange for an inspection. With or without a picture, a serious buyer doesn't depend on a picture but the inspection of the property. How possible is it to post the pictures of every single detail of the property here? I can only put pictures that will attract buyers right and they still need to come for a proper inspection.

Well I can see from your point that you needed a picture of the house but your post was in no way connected to that and didn't sound mature but I just had to respond to you. And saying now I should get a job makes me wonder the level of your thinking if someone that is Marketing a property and is a Lawyer doesn't have a job.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Let him come and walk on the streets of Bariga or Mushin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by eleko1: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Typical Bororo embarassed sad lipsrsealed. NAh like dis madness dey start sad lipsrsealed. Walking/wandering about sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by SPG4U(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
I thought he always to fly in the sky of lagos

Some op sef dey need orientation

And the kind mod wey bring this come frontpage must be high on water

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
dainformant:
Former governor of Anambra state Peter Obi was seen strolling at Falomo area in Lagos state. According to his media team, the former governor met with some students who were surprised to see him -as he interacted with them.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/former-anambra-governor-peter-obi.html
SO
I dey see Boris Johnson everyday 4 London, if he is not on the Tube he is riding his pathetic bicycle kini BIG DEAL

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Spells(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lolz.. .. We wey be him guys they him back secretly that time oh....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by pyyxxaro: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by dipopooo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
it's now a big deal for a former governor to walk on the street?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / Labour Party Chairman In Lagos Working For Tinubu, Peter Obi Movement Alleges / Ministers Caught Sleeping During Budget Presentation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.