Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos (37627 Views)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Peter Obi Pictured Walking On The Streets Of Lagos,Meets Basketmouth At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by dipopooo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by awa(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is he looking for job or the missing budget?
May those moving on corrupt jeep today move by LegadisBenz tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
He can't be walking in the street alone without mopol.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by kernel504(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
ELTON123:
Make this man contest for anambra election make him disgrace that foolish obiano, the fool below needs medical attention

Which school graduated you? The man who predecessed Obiano, after two tenure.He brought Obiano, sorry who laid the foundation that Obiano is enjoying?
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ronald4lif(m): 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
And this is news. grin
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by kaen1317: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
U just have to love these politicians. After stealing all your money they either take a walk down the road, ride bicycle, eat bole or akara or gist with the ponmo seller just to show they are humble, down to earth and in touch with the masses. The wise are not fooled by such

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ojun50(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok we don see am
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Larryfest(m): 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
How are this pics of him walking relevant now or isn't he human anymore Nl mods making oshogbo weed popular daily.... Smh
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Peter obi ruled Anambra for 8 years and yet can't point a place he developed like this street he is walking on in Lagos anywhere in Anambra for 8 years and yet you want him to contest again.. Rubbish.. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria..
same way we couldn't point to any tangible thing gej did yet you lot want him back.

Shiii

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by perfectwazobia1: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
The youth let us also walk to KOWA Party

How una see am grin
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by sebyt4u(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Peter obi ruled Anambra for 8 years and yet can't point a place he developed like this street he is walking on in Lagos anywhere in Anambra for 8 years and yet you want him to contest again.. Rubbish.. Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria..
. Obi d best governor so far, u need visit Anambra villages and see wat he did during his 8yrs in office. I respect him so much cos of his style of leadership

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by MiMiakpet(m): 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
So? Make we do how now?
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Mykelpato(m): 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
he can't win obiano
Slowpoke, Peter Obi is the former governor of Anambra, he is only governor that served 8yrs in Anambra and he brought Obiano from his owned Fidelity Bank, where he employed him and made Obiano his successor.. Now tell me what does he have to compete with Obiano in this life?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by fromnigeria(m): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
How many ex-leaders will do this... I think Mr PEter Obi is a free man.
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by hexy40: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Anybody that makes any negative comment about Obi is either not from Anambra or the person has serious mental issues

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na small small e dey start, walking alone on Falomo street, talking abi soliloquizing, it appears that the gods are on a revenge.

Nonsense story, who em epp
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by deolaarc(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Please come and walk in iyanapaja or agege..
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Nedu09(m): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/former-anambra-governor-peter-obi.html

this man called Peter Obi is as primitive as anything... after solid 8 years of your regime you couldn't build standard road with at list pedestrian walk way and traffic light.. now look at the way you are walking like an abandoned fellow on a well paved dual standard road of lagos.. if is in Onitsha or Awka Come and see gullible Okada riders and traders flocking around him shouting Okwute Ndi Ibo... I know your praise singers will still come here to rant like a break away tout to make you look important.. too shameful to be frank..
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by GloriaNinja(f): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Posting unnecessary stuff in the name of news is what still makes nigeria a poo.
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Machina(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeGlobe:

I always prefer to read and ignore. But this ur post got me so infuriated. But am sure u are not from or live in Anambra. I wish I could get to take u round what obi did only in Onitsha and throw into river Niger thereafter. U are just a social media devil. I would even stone u before I curse Lai Muhammed for the crime of lie.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by itswell1: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
saintkel:
D guy above me needs his medicine
Lagos is working
See children of hate from the indo-fuckin-nesia republic fighting over our sweet Lagos. SouthWest are pacesetters, you cannot walk like in the alaibo or fedora cap area without been kidnapped. Lagos is the abroad of the 5%
Itesiwaju Eko lo jowa loju.
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by ipreach: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Which part of Lagos was he trekking, Ojuelegba road or Lekki road?
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by Keenlooka(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
I guess he's broke, that's when they become humans... Political demi gods
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by adconline(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
FreeGlobe:

So Tinubu and Fashola who ruled for 16 yrs built Falomo? Other than the manicured lawn and high rise in the background, there is nothing exceptional about that picture..
Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mykelpato:

Slowpoke, Peter Obi is the former governor of Anambra, he is only governor that served 8yrs in Anambra and he brought Obiano from his owned Fidelity Bank, where he employed him and made Obiano his successor.. Now tell me what does he have to compete with Obiano in this life?
and then u have to call me a slowpoke, right?

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by phynofino: 3:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
peter obi aka gum

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Walking On The Streets Of Lagos. Photos by FreeGlobe(f): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Machina:

[s]I always prefer to read and ignore. But this ur post got me so infuriated. But am sure u are not from or live in Anambra. I wish I could get to take u round what obi did only in Onitsha and throw into river Niger thereafter. U are just a social media devil. I would even stone u before I curse Lai Muhammed for the crime of lie.[/s]
if you have pictures post pictures and stop mentioning me with your gibberish.. What did obi do in onitsha that is known to only you? The same peter obi that never dualized any single road for 8 years?.. As for stoning me, you need to have your brain examined, you are obviously mad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keletapwa Farauta To Become North East's First Elected Female Deputy Governor / Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) / Atiku's Emergence: Pressure Mounts On PDP Chairman, Ayu To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.