Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee (26051 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by freshness2020: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Now the scales are falling off.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by GloriaNinja(f): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria is dead all because of buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Kgdavid(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
I think Eldee is clueless

his statement implies that for him the choice was between APC (A) and PDP (B). He also says that the options were not good and implies that A is as bad as B.

how can you then say that from a total set of A+B, voting for A was a mistake when A = B?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Hadeyeancah(m): 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
A typical Afonja complaining after his foolishness landed him in trouble grin

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Rayman5(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oga Comot after dem don give una Campaign Money chop clean mouth...Now una Eye do clear......in fact will uu Gerrarahia

5 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thumbs up @ el-dee!...we are in same shoes! Buhari is a waste of my vote & even pdp is no option! I'll love 2 see other artistes SPIT D BITTER TRUTH!

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by ideology(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
I call on central bank governor to resign, his policies together with buharinomics is killing businesses.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by seunny4lif(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Afonjas again grin grin grin

Afonjas dey remix complain since the dey of Oduduwa grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by chukzyblingz(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
One funny thing about all these Zombies turned wailers is that they always say they would vote for PMB if they found themselves in the situation that made them vote him last time. If you would still vote for him, why then are you mourning when the administration is just starting? You haven't seen nothing yet.

This is just showing that they only voted for PMB not because of GEJ incompetence but out of hatred for the 5%

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Rapmoney(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
H
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by AMI3(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is medicine after dead.
Why are you crying over a spilled milk. Take my boy.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by AngryNigerian(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunny4lif:

Ask Seun
Him na one of the Zombies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I no talk anything oooooh

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by iceberryose(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
I just SMH vigorously when i see nairalanders classify themselves as wailers or zombies
Lol
Mama Nkechi wee still sell rice at N900 without asking if you're a wailer or a zombie
And most of them are jobless and have ot contributed shi shi to this government.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Sochimaobim(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
In Olamide's voice... He say he just dey realise....say that man na phuck man..
oooo, Happy New Year..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by seunny4lif(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
AngryNigerian:

cheesy cheesy wink cheesy
Wetin now grin grin grin
I no talk na thing oooooh

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Thisis2raw(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
One by one Zombies don dey wail

4 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by lieutenantHaven: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Na now u get ursef...when you were busy shouting change where ur foresight dey. To hell wt ur complain. Typical brown roof, afonja

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by AngryNigerian(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Seenyo:
Thumbs up @ el-dee!...we are in same shoes! Buhari is a waste of my vote & even pdp is no option! I'll love 2 see other artistes SPIT D BITTER TRUTH!

I jus de look you shaaa...

You need form? undecided wink

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
We are tired of complaints and lamentations everyday, you don't need to remind us of how bad things are, so i think only those with Solutions should speak up. All the lamentations laid down in the past by Afonjas, Ipod, and the act of terrorism and vandalism carried out by intellectually challenged part of the country have only made matters worse. So Bro eldee maybe you should go and remix Osinachi with humblesmith before things hit you harder than this, maybe small change will enter your pocket because I'm just wondering if you are just waking up from the other side of the world.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Etizz: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
who is the wailer now......?

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Neddstark: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Is the administration the reason his music faded that even Vic O is more popular than him?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by sammydidiar(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
A typical Afonja complaining after his foolishness landed him in trouble grin
is that all uv gat?...next comment plss
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by AngryNigerian(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunny4lif:

Wetin now grin grin grin
I no talk na thing oooooh

If dem carsh you eh...
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Taylexmandel(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Well if this administration is not doing as expected by Nigerians would Mr Eldee contest for the post in 2019.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
We had no option left.
Let's just support the govt as they have good intentions.
Beside what do you have to say about the fall in oil price
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by pring: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Let him face his dead musical career....PdP has no more money to share
So u ignored this intelligent point made?
pls are u upto 12yrs?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by AngryNigerian(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
seunny4lif:

Ask Seun
Him na one of the Zombies lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I no talk anything oooooh

Afonjas coming for you grin grin

...a thousand of them will fall by my side; ten kay on the other side! But Afò-njas will by no means do me more than what a dead dog can do lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shym3xx:

So, you're oblivious to the salient points he posited, no?
Some of you are just stupid. SMH.
who e epp?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shym3xx:

So, you're oblivious to the salient points he posited, no?
Some of you are just stupid. SMH.
who e epp?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Balooscadido88(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Mr man wait till 2019 before u judge...

Thank you!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by seunny4lif(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
AngryNigerian:

If dem carsh you eh...
grin grin
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by yomi007k(m): 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
oduastates:
After destroying your country , you turn around and blame everybody but yourself.
The four other fingers are pointing right back.
In 2012 , a friend left the US to pick up a $80,000 desk job in a Nigerian bank doing absolutely nothing.
That exactly is how they wasted the resources not stolen.
There are just too many unproductive activities in Nigeria.

1 40 provision shops on one street when two tax - paying super or hypermarket is more socially useful.

2 Zombie socially useless banks.

3 farmers still using cutlasses and hoes in the 21st century.

4 Useless politicians

5 Dysfunctional and bloated ministries

6 and the worst , a dysfunctional bunch of citizens who spend more time believing in the foreign fables told by their criminal pastors and imams even when they are informed that those fables were repackaged myths from their forefathers
Citizens who would rather than pay their taxes, prefer to handover same to those imams.
Citizens who when confronted with situations when they should stand up and be counted , turnaround and say
"It is God's will.

Tru talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Davido Carrying His Daughter, Imade / Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda And Oge Okoye Posing (Picture) / Throwback Photo Of Obesere And Pasuma On Stage Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.