Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee (26052 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 12:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ignyte:

Somebody is tweeting about our problem from Atlanta and you think it is hunger
according to your logic,no hungry people in atlanta?....yeye
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Kobicove(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
You guys aint seen nothing yet!

You wanted change

You stupidly voted for change despite all the 'warning' signs that went off

Now you got change

Enjoy your stupid change cos this is just the beginning undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by kingkhalifaISIS(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
APC is like old wine in new new bottle....

thank God some ZOMBIES are getting more wiser

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by ObongBona(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
A real rapper indeed, during the election campaign he was busy WRAPPING weeds, thus is sorry songs today.

All the same, people like you will take a lesson from this CHANGE * SCAM * against next time.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by cruz419(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Tank u for having d courage to admit this even pastor dat were protesting against d last president are still standing at d altar and pretending with out admiting or saying the truth to dis administration but GOD go punish dem eg pastor tunde bakari I so dislike dat man!!!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by harsysky(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
I love the administration because right from inception, I already have known it will be a disaster. I just love it for those who thought it was a means to an end

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by seunny4lif(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin cheesy grin
I no dey ooooh
AngryNigerian:

...a thousand of them will fall by my side; ten kay on the other side! But Afò-njas will by no means do me more than what a dead dog can do lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Jacko1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
If i was a sniper ehn

Wetin buhari brains for see

Stil i blame southwest..... Real afonjas

If only 60% of dem voted pdp all this no for happen

Nigeria is among three worst economies in the world

Transocean has laid off all their staffs

Shell is askin demself wat dey r stil doin in 9ja

If all these oil companies leave trust me ther will be total collapse pf nigeria

And to think oil sellls for 50 dollar per barrel now

Apc is dat not gud enuf to turn nigeria arund

Til tomoro ur stil hunting phantom money

Nigerians dont give an asssss bout stolen money

Money dat u apc wil stil share

Stpp the sufferin and crime men

Fine gals now wil sleep wit u fo chop money now sef

Lubbish

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by onepluone: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
YORUBAS SHOULD BE HELD WITH CHAIN BEFORE THEY CAUSE ANOTHER GENOCIDE IN NIGERIA.

THE PEOPLE ARE DIABOLICAL.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
pring:

So u ignored this intelligent point made?
pls are u upto 12yrs?
nothing new in what he said....are you just knowing these things?....becuase na eldee,we no go hear word again abi?..sheo
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by AngryNigerian(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
PUSH1:
We had no option left.
Let's just support the govt as they have good intentions

Ah ah! Is there any foul breeze blown over Nigeria This "they have good intentions", una never tire If only the blind can see...

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Kobicove(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
angry
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by ba7man(m): 12:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
As long as oil prices stay low and production is also low, we will continue to experience this harsh economic situation since crude oil is the mainstay of our economy.

Simple. undecided

Nobody can change that overnight.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
A typical Afonja complaining after his foolishness landed him in trouble grin

This monkey!!! Your level of foolishness on a sunday morning is outrightly unacceptable!!! Your brain has been replaced with Ugwu!!! Omo ale Igbo jati jati!!!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by caesaraba(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
according to your logic,no hungry people in atlanta?....yeye

and somebody is proud they gave birth to this?

The level some of you have reduced yourselves to. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Balooscadido88(m): 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
You don't mean it :-
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:
Mumu eldee

We come from the same part of Nigeria, but I disagree with you completely.

Apart from Mko Abiola, that all Nigerians believed was going to give them succor, PMB is another person majority of reasonable Nigerians trust to lead this country aright.

It's not his fault that things are this bad. Not his fault that militants that were dead up till may 29th, 2015 suddenly came back to life.
Not his fault that price of crude old per barrel went down so drastically and same affecting a mono economy like ours.

I still believe that we can trust this man.
Judge him if he's operating under the same terrain as Jonathan did.

From 2010-2015, all Jonathan faced was Boko Haram. Whereas, Boko Haram wasn't a threat to the economy. Hence Jonathan was in a better position to fix Nigeria, if he was sincere.

PMB from May 29th 2015 to August 7, 2016, he has legions of issues
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Militancy
Kidnapping
Falling price of crude oil
Agitation for cessation by Niger Delta
Agitation for cessation by ipob /biafra

Yet he's still managing to keep this country together. Kudos to PMB. May God strengthen him to take us to the promise land
Even d Boko haram,Jonathan didn't cause it,it came cos he won election in 2011 but buhari caused some of his problems

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by rigarmortis: 1:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
let's forget about zombies and wailers. PDP And APC for a while. let's talk straight.

the truth is that buhari still lives in the times of tafawa balewa. modern economic policies is alien to him. he cant tell the difference between is a55hole and a hole in the ground when it boils down to solutions and policies to move the country forward while cushioning the effects that a negative.

to tackle diversification he is searching for oil with the little money.

to create jobs he brought slavish stuff like you win.....

to create job security instead of creating the right business environment he is threatening to withhold licenses of banks who sack workers.

idiotic approaches to tackle issues.

if you criticise him.....his band of paid and unpaid zombies start foaming.

4 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Shym3xx: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
who e epp?

Err, this is the best your brain can come up with, in response to the cerebral comment he posted, no? An illiterate slang that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and something synonymous with hungry scroungers looking for handouts while trying to reap where they didn't sow, yes?

Oops, I forgot you're from Ibadan. So it isn't shocking. grin

How's Ibadan and the amala politics? grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by HMZi: 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
don't be crude and rude,i also tot buhari was the ryt dude..be smart ok!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time the youths start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal federalism of this Nation and Make it great.

Which youths,the delusional ones or the ones drenched in bigotory and tribalistic mindset?The youths are already lost due to lack of values and direction.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by ekestic1976(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jayceo:
Its high time the youths start getting involved. We can't leave the state of Nigeria in the hands of this same criminals we keep recycling.Lets join together and take back our country. Imagine 100,000 youths contribute 50,000 that's already 5 billion naira enough for campaign among other things. We can either assemble a strong force or Join a notable party with the interest of the Nation screened by us. Enough of the Nairaland compalaining and social media rants. Lets get to work youths of Nigeria. The power is in our hands.Lets Restructure the Fiscal fede
ralism of this Nation and Make it great.

Which youth? You will be worse if given the chance. Was Salisu Buhari not a youth? What of Saraki, Dogara and countless others who as Councillors only attend sessions when money is to be shared?

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by lovat(m): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Handsomecole:
The same way he gave up on music career his giving up on the Govt. I'm not surprised, things are hard now, but there's light at the tunnel.
continue to believe in PHCN light

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by naijacentric(m): 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
get sense now una no dey tire ni
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Lexusgs430: 1:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
What better solution is he offering?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Daplux4: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Let him face his dead musical career....PdP has no more money to share

So APC is busy looting the little money that is left to rig 2019 election
APC Chief in my state once said 2019 election will be selection
We have seen the wicked change

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by bolex04(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:
Mumu eldee

Apart from Mko Abiola, that all Nigerians believed was going to give them succor, PMB is another person majority of reasonable Nigerians trust to lead this country aright.

It's not his fault that things are this bad. Not his fault that militants that were dead up till may 29th, 2015 suddenly came back to life.
Not his fault that price of crude old per barrel went down so drastically and same affecting a mono economy like ours.

From 2010-2015, all Jonathan faced was Boko Haram. Whereas, Boko Haram wasn't a threat to the economy. Hence Jonathan was in a better position to fix Nigeria, if he was sincere.

Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Militancy
Kidnapping

Yet he's still managing to keep this country together. Kudos to PMB. May God strengthen him to take us to the promise land
F
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by desmond2pk: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Handsomecole:
The same way he gave up on music career his giving up on the Govt. I'm not surprised, things are hard now, but there's light at the tunnel.

Pls where is the light?

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Saintp(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:
Mumu eldee

Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Militancy
Kidnapping

our problem is not the fall of oil prices, it is lack of leadership. The others you listed can be all solved by quality leadership. Hand this country over to the Asian tigers or Europeans and see what they would achieve with even oil at $5 per barrel.
You people should stop boring us with oil this oil that and other bullshits, hold your leaders accountable.

5 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by franklynsunny(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria Jaga jaga
Everytin scatter scatter?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by aljharem(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ Afonja. grin

The usage always crack me up but I don't think you can outrightly label Tinubu and his Yoruba fans in APC slaving it up for BooHarry as Afonja, since they were the most powerful bloc amongst Yorubas before the election. The PDP bloc also have Afonja qualities.

Evidently, you have two Afonja-esque blocs within one group and that's terrible. Hopefully, the neutrals can grab power from both Afonjas and restore Yoruba people where they ought to be.

Bro your eye don open

Congrats grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Searches For A Wife For Alexx Ekubo / Ebube Nwagbo, Rukky Sanda And Oge Okoye Posing (Picture) / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform At Ghana Meets Naija (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.