Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee (26049 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by ekestic1976(f): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
lovat:
continue to believe in PHCN light

The way to go is forward! Nigerians are much like the Israelites who after having experienced a few days of hardship in the wilderness craved for the keeks, the fleshpots and even the Taskmaster's lashes in Egypt. And like the Israelites, we whine and grumble without having the capacity to think through our problems and proffering enduring solutions. We express frustrations in sarcasms, bigotry, idleness and ethnic name-calling. Such a pity!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by loomer: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:
Mumu eldee

We come from the same part of Nigeria, but I disagree with you completely.

Apart from Mko Abiola, that all Nigerians believed was going to give them succor, PMB is another person majority of reasonable Nigerians trust to lead this country aright.

It's not his fault that things are this bad. Not his fault that militants that were dead up till may 29th, 2015 suddenly came back to life.
Not his fault that price of crude old per barrel went down so drastically and same affecting a mono economy like ours.

I still believe that we can trust this man.
Judge him if he's operating under the same terrain as Jonathan did.

From 2010-2015, all Jonathan faced was Boko Haram. Whereas, Boko Haram wasn't a threat to the economy. Hence Jonathan was in a better position to fix Nigeria, if he was sincere.

PMB from May 29th 2015 to August 7, 2016, he has legions of issues
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Militancy
Kidnapping
Falling price of crude oil
Agitation for cessation by Niger Delta
Agitation for cessation by ipob /biafra

Yet he's still managing to keep this country together. Kudos to PMB. May God strengthen him to take us to the promise land

I no get anything against buhari, but if person put you for front of TV, u go say this country dey together.

Haba make we dey see true talk. Nigeria don finish cos hate, religion and ethnicity don scatter am.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by fairplay90(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Pray for them!!!!

4 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by forkadict(m): 1:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
We can wail all we want, lament all we want but we all shouldn't be surprised if this disgraceful govt win in 2019. This is because we don't have options in this country. Now is the time we ought to start strategizing on a suitable candidate in the political sphere that will be loved by all the regions in Naija. He may not necessarily be a northerner. But again the question is who fits this bill?

I wonder just what reasons these clowns will give Nigerians on why we should reelect them come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Daplux4:

So APC is busy looting the little money that is left to rig 2019 election APC Chief in my state once said 2019 election will be selection We have seen the wicked change
who APC and PDP epp?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
It is too early to jump to conclusions.
You cannot rrate any government administration a failure or success in the first year of four years term.
But, what the masses need most is not necessarily a political change of government, but just commonsense and conscience to be more informed and enlightened to improve their lives. But majority of them are intellectually retarded, because they don't read. That is why Ekiti people now suffer the political embarrassment of a political nuisance.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
Shym3xx:

Err, this is the best your brain can come up with, in response to the cerebral comment he posted, no? An illiterate slang that doesn't make any sense whatsoever and something synonymous with hungry scroungers looking for handouts while trying to reap where they didn't sow, yes?

Oops, I forgot you're from Ibadan. So it isn't shocking. grin

How's Ibadan and the amala politics? grin
this is super story.......
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
caesaraba:

and somebody is proud they gave birth to this?
The level some of you have reduced yourselves to. *spits*
yawns!!!!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by HIPROFILE(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
The Igbo's abruptly refused to vote for this incompetent, clueless mediocre because they know his past and also know that a snake can never turn to a bird but rather remain a snake!
What they got from most Yoruba elites was insults and threats here and there even sole Soyinka abused the Igbo race now Soyinka is nat talking again.

Buhari wey no go school...what Dos he know about SME... Which is the bedrock of every nations economy.
Even all the wonderful policies like TSA...BVN etc arranged by GEJ, Buhari can't even implement ordinary budget nat to talk of these policies...

When GEJ said in an interview that he would use technology to fight corruption most of us even me ma self laughed at it and took him for a joke but today I can see the effect BVN and TSA is making. Even the TSA which he didn't plan to implement fully cos of its potential consequences on the banking sector, this cow of a president called Buhari came and enforced everything fully and what do we have.... Abeg free me I dant like talking ill of my leaders but Buhari is annoying..
Listen to Oshiomole and the nonsense he spits all over Edo state in d name of campaign speech. Can't simply tell Edo people how far you have gone and how the next person would continue and take Edo to next level but keep criticizing as if he is a saint... They are all idiots!
All he wants is to see Nigeria and Nigerians back to the stone age living. Is that development?

6 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by SamMilla1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
oduastates:
After destroying your country , you turn around and blame everybody but yourself.
The four other fingers are pointing right back.
In 2012 , a friend left the US to pick up a $80,000 desk job in a Nigerian bank doing absolutely nothing.
That exactly is how they wasted the resources not stolen.
There are just too many unproductive activities in Nigeria.

1 40 provision shops on one street when two tax - paying super or hypermarket is more socially useful.

2 Zombie socially useless banks.

3 farmers still using cutlasses and hoes in the 21st century.

4 Useless politicians

5 Dysfunctional and bloated ministries

6 and the worst , a dysfunctional bunch of citizens who spend more time believing in the foreign fables told by their criminal pastors and imams even when they are informed that those fables were repackaged myths from their forefathers
Citizens who would ,rather than pay their taxes, prefer to handover same to those pastors and imams.
Citizens who when confronted with situations which demands they should stand up and be counted , turnaround and say "It is God's will.
Well, it is "God's will" that you all suffer.
Seun did not shout God's will before creating nairaland.
He created something out of nothing . Cocoa farmers in the 60's created something tangible out of nothing.
There are a few people creating something out of nothing .
But those few cannot carry the weight of loafers .
Most Nigerians create nothing but demand everything .
The aging farmers today do not produce significantly enough to carry any weight .
By the way, these dumb celebrities, polithiefcian and hacktivist
complain because the price of their useless Gucci bags and $1000 cocktails have gone up.
Just see them complaining on Instagram from Dubai about how the value of the naira has affected the 50000 tuition fees of their children. The hypocrites are one of the reasons why Nigeria is exactly that way.

The most useless set of people in the world is quartered in black Africa.
They practically contribute nothing to world growth except creating younger versions of themselves in quantum all over the place.
Their hope is centered on two books that were written by people from different parts of the world.

Rather than think, they pray.
Rather than work, they pray.
Rather than take responsibilities, they hope on one God.
Rather than punish those responsible for their woes, they call it the wish of God and hope that on one judgement day, their God will punish the man who made them useless, hopeless and poor while on earth.

My question has always been, how does God's punishment on the thieves change what they did to you?

These are the things my people live with, these things made up their everyday doctrine and when you don't support them, you are either a devil or infidel or anti whatever God their worship.

These are bunch of people that knows nothing about physics but they know meta physics very well.

I am tired already because it's useless beating a dead horse. All I chose to do remains to stay away from them and live in places where people understand that no God can give you electricity if you pray from January to December. What you need to produce electricity is around you.

Their major trade mark is to turn around and attack their neighbouring tribes as if their problems started from there.
Their strength is the belief that everything that has two legs and a big head is human being.
Zero thinking capability and they believe they are qualified to go to one Heaven when they die.

If not that the world has closed their doors, I would advice anybody who can leave to simply leave because as long as the gang of rogues who took power in Nigeria since 1966 are still alive, nothing will improve positively.

Your President happens to be an old man who led a war against a tribe in 1966, ruled the country in 1984 without doing anything significant, and some set of people pushed him back to rule the same country in 2016 and expect positive results. How many people on this forum were born before 1966? And they defend the incompetent Illiterate who can't properly operate a laptop but is the leader of hundreds of thousands of people with degrees in computer related courses. Aren't you people ashamed?

I don't blame Buhari, I blame the greedy opportunists who forcefully threw him at the most populous black nation on earth because they hate the former guy who was there. Why are they complaining?

You people think development means winning elections, I haven't seen 'Sai Baba' here for weeks, what happened?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by chukwuka5394(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bro thank u for saying the truth buhari his distroy us hunger causes crime,
loomer:

I no get anything against buhari, but if person put you for front of TV, u go say this country dey together.

Haba make we dey see true talk. Nigeria don finish cos hate, religion and ethnicity don scatter am.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by mark1703official(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
Handsomecole post=482 08179552326. 72409:
The same way he gave up on music career his giving up on the Govt. I'm not surprised, things are hard now, but there's light at the tunnel.
even the light at the end of the tunnel, Nepa Don seize am

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by chukwuka5394(m): 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wat we need in nigeria now his truth we need to start telling ourselfes truth.but again the yoruba people no get shame always a snitch. The problem of this nation his not buhari the problem his yoruba people. They are only after there stomach

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by vidalka(f): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by davodguy: 12:40pm
Mumu eldee

We come from the same part of Nigeria, but I disagree with you completely.

Apart from Mko Abiola, that all Nigerians believed was going to give them succor, PMB is another person majority of reasonable Nigerians trust to lead this country aright.

It's not his fault that things are this bad. Not his fault that militants that were dead up till may 29th, 2015 suddenly came back to life.
Not his fault that price of crude old per barrel went down so drastically and same affecting a mono economy like ours.

I still believe that we can trust this man.
Judge him if he's operating under the same terrain as Jonathan did.

From 2010-2015, all Jonathan faced was Boko Haram. Whereas, Boko Haram wasn't a threat to the economy. Hence Jonathan was in a better position to fix Nigeria, if he was sincere.

PMB from May 29th 2015 to August 7, 2016, he has legions of issues
Boko Haram
Herdsmen
Militancy
Kidnapping
Falling price of crude oil
Agitation for cessation by Niger Delta
Agitation for cessation by ipob /biafra

Yet he's still managing to keep this country together. Kudos to PMB. May God strengthen him to take us to the promise

That is where Good luck is needed.ur likes rejected good luck for ur personal effort.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Daplux4: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
oduastates:
After destroying your country , you turn around and blame everybody but yourself.
In 2012 , a friend left the US to pick up a $80,000 desk job in a Nigerian bank doing absolutely nothing.

1 40 provision shops on one street when two tax - paying super or hypermarket is more socially useful.

4 Useless politicians

6 and the worst , a dysfunctional bunch of citizens who spend more time believing in the foreign fables told by their criminal pastors and imams even when they are informed that those fables were repackaged myths from their forefathers
Citizens who would ,rather than pay their taxes, prefer to handover same to those pastors and imams.
Citizens who when confronted with situations which demands they should stand up and be counted , turnaround and say "It is God's will.
He created something out of nothing . Cocoa farmers in the 60's created something tangible out of nothing.
The aging farmers today do not produce significantly enough to carry any weight .
complain because the price of their useless Gucci bags and $1000 cocktails have gone up.
Just see them complaining on Instagram from Dubai about how the value of the naira has affected the 50000 tuition fees of their children. The hypocrites are one of the reasons why Nigeria is exactly that way.

I don't think u live in Nigeria, and if u do, you must be one of the sycophants of this adminstration because your choice of words shows it all.
How can u blame every body for complaining about inabilities of the present adminstration to tackle issues that concerns them
This is ridiculous

5 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is just the beginning.

I'm still shocked as to why an sensible person voted PMB ahead of GEJ.

The biggest shame should go to old folks like Soyinka et al who witnessed Buhari's crazy first coming. It's a genocide for any nation to have a Buhari twice. I can't deal, mehn.

I believe only people with poor analytical skills voted for this disaster of gargantuan proportions.

5 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by OKorowanta: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
The best assertions by any Nigerian I have read about this past and present.
Because Pmb is not getting it right does not make GEJ a good ruler.
Well said Eldee.
Two of Dem dey mad.

1 Like

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Donnyperry(m): 1:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
If Buhari cant give us the desired CHANGE, Nigerians have been clamouring for then i doubt if anybody will. It's a painful situation we have found ourselves
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Daplux4: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
who APC and PDP epp?

What's the meaning of that

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by oduastates: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Daplux4:

I don't think u live in Nigeria, and if u do, you must be one of the sycophants of this adminstration because your choice of words shows it all.
How can u blame every body for complaining about inabilities of the present adminstration to tackle issues that concerns them
This is ridiculous

If I were to criticise this government, It will definitely not because of hardship.
I criticise things that people praise and praise things that people think is bad.
The same way I praised Eko Atlantic is the same way I criticised the proposed 4th mainland bridge.
You deserve that hardship because you brought it upon yourselves . you can choose to learn from your past mistakes or continue waiting for God. No amount of crude oil will make Nigeria great.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by godwin120alex: 1:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Because he did not get what Jagaban promised them. Hahaha
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Daplux4: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Orikinla:
It is too early to jump to conclusions.
You cannot rrate any government administration a failure or success in the first year of four years term.
But, what the masses need most is not necessarily a political change of government, but just commonsense and conscience to be more informed and enlightened to improve their lives. But majority of them are intellectually retarded, because they don't read. That is why Ekiti people now suffer the political embarrassment of a political nuisance.

Mr reader why not tell us the economic change or programs that this present adminstration have put in place that we don't know or ur just trying to cover up and continue ur blame game

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by adewarley099(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Economy Is Bad

There Is No Money

The sooner you stop repeating these words to yourself, the sooner you begin to think thoughts and take actions that attract money

_They are excuses! Excuses not to think big, not to take risks, not to intentionally and radically improve yourself._

It even baffles me when people say it and call it "being realistic".

*_You don't have to be rich to believe the economy is not bad. But you have to believe it to be rich.

_I'm not a 'Dangote' yet. There are times when i run on empty pocket for days. But being in that condition doesn't make me think poverty-decorated thoughts like "Economy is Bad"._

*_There is a difference between being poor and being Temporarily Out Of Cash (TOC)._*

_Economy Is Not Bad. The money is just circulating around those that have value and offer value. (Oh! and in the hands of our politicians)_

*_Get Creative!_*

*_Live smart and be extraordinary._*

* I can help u with the setting up of a good and legal biz which u can do from home or abroad and this won't in any way disturb ur office work...its easy,reliable and profitable as u can earn 700k Monthly , ask me how on
 +2348124579981
Shelterhomes4u@gmail.com

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Judeoxide(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
oduastates:

4 Useless politicians

Just see them complaining on Instagram from Dubai about how the value of the naira has affected the $50000 tuition fees of their children. The hypocrites are one of the reasons why Nigeria is exactly that way.

NIGERIA IS EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS BECAUSE YOU WANT IT LIKE AS IT IS .
I have even overheard Nigerians overseas missing the Nigerian dysfunction.
there was a post on nairaland yesterday about a slab in the middle of the road .
Citizens did not take it upon themselves to at least move it to a safer place until something is done . It will probably only take 30 seconds and 2 people . Yet , I saw people saying that they almost ran into it .
Does citizenship start when you help accident victims?
I have news for everybody, you and your country are all living beyond your means .
with people like you
I have hope
I only pray your life speaks even more than your words

Everyday of my life, I always think of how to make things better but when ever I open nland... My spirit dies
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Ghost01(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
"Recycled gang of clueless rent-seeking opportunists." Succinctly put!
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by gbemmy2k10(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ignyte:

Somebody is tweeting about our problem from Atlanta and you think it is hunger
u dey mind dat one
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by babyfaceafrica: 1:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
Daplux4:

What's the meaning of that
if u ask me ,na who I go ask?
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Shym3xx: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
this is super story.......

Lol, I like this. Especially the fact that you're witty enough to add "super" to "story".

Err, don you think the story needs a title? How about we call it: babyfaceamala and his adventure into the realm of amala politics? Lool

2 Likes

Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Daplux4: 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
oduastates:

If I were to criticise this government, It will definitely not because of hardship.
I criticise things that people praise and praise things that people think is bad.
The same way I praised Eko Atlantic is the same way I criticised the proposed 4th mainland bridge.
You deserve that hardship because you brought it upon yourselves . you can choose to learn from your past mistakes or continue waiting for God. No amount of crude oil will make Nigeria great.

What's the point because not every body voted for buhari.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by Shym3xx: 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
aljharem:

Bro your eye don open

Congrats grin grin

And the unrepentant chameleon with identity crisis strikes again lol.

I haven't seen you for time...hope you are good tho? And what ethnicity are you today? Lol

I'm principled and consistent with my posts. And I critique everyone. I don't subscribe to herd mentality. All these people are useless to me.
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by nell2: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Let him face his dead musical career....PdP has no more money to share
I dont know what to say concerning you. Deaf people everywhere
Re: 'It Was A Mistake To Think (buhari's Govt) Was The Way Forward' - Rapper Eldee by slap1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
ConqueredWest:
A typical Afonja complaining after his foolishness landed him in trouble grin

You guys and this Afonja thing always crack me up.grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS] / Basketmouth & His Beautiful Wife Elsie Loved Up In New Photos / Seun Akindele's Wedding: Iyabo Ojo, Empress Njamah, Tayo Sobola, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.