Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us (3842 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! / Obasanjo To Buhari: "Stop Dwelling In The Past" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by wite111(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
NEWS NUGGET- AISHA BUHARI. Stop disgracing us

This madness should have limit! What is trending now is "Aisha Buhari visited and was interviewed by Voice of America, Washington DC"; they have circulated photos of the purported interview. Even Linda Ikeji's blog site published several pictures.

Now, please check for yourself as I have: VOA (both English and Hausa services) have no record of that visit or interview. You can visit VOA websites and confirm. I even searched their archives, no record of Aisha Buhari interview is available. All the sources carrying the news of the claimed interview are local/Nigerian online unverified outlets.

Listen to me, for several years, I was a contributor to BBC World Service programmes. I had a couple of tele-radio interviews with them. Several years on, just search my name on google or any BBC website and you will get hits of my name, and portions of my contributions.

Now, we are talking about the first lady of the most powerful black country in the world; it will be all over their records. But that's not the case. At what point are you going to start using your God-given brain?

If they can fake an interview with/at VOA, it means they have faked a visit to the US. And you know what that means.

Copied from Euphemia Udanoh thread...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by youngest85(m): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
if buhari die nw, who go continue d servicing?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by ConqueredWest: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aisha and African magic. grin

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by oblak00(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
youngest85:
if buhari die nw, who go continue d servicing?
His fellow herdsmen and APC zombies will do it na. Or better still, Dino Melaye will do justice to her as he threatened one Wastern Afonja like that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by lordizak(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
oblak00:
Nothing good can come out from this woman and her dullard husband. They are just as illiterate as their fellow herdsmen and that's what that particular region is known for. They know themselves

Hatred don consume your soul!
"Beneath the rule of men entirely great, the pen is
mightier than the sword." - Edward G. Bulwer.
Can you discuss 2 straight hours on any subject?
You and your likes confuses academics for education.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by louqas: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
wite111:

This madness should have limit! What is trending now is "Aisha Buhari visited and was interviewed by Voice of America, Washington DC"; they have circulated photos of the purported interview. Even Linda Ikeji's blog site published several pictures.

Now, please check for yourself as I have: VOA (both English and Hausa services) have no record of that visit or interview. You can visit VOA websites and confirm. I even searched their archives, no record of Aisha Buhari interview is available. All the sources carrying the news of the claimed interview are local/Nigerian online unverified outlets.

Listen to me, for several years, I was a contributor to BBC World Service programmes. I had a couple of tele-radio interviews with them. Several years on, just search my name on google or any BBC website and you will get hits of my name, and portions of my contributions.

Now, we are talking about the first lady of the most powerful black country in the world; it will be all over their records. But that's not the case. At what point are you going to start using your God-given brain?

If they can fake an interview with/at VOA, it means they have faked a visit to the US. And you know what that means.

So what lesson has that taught us.
Did it reeduce the price of Garri in the market?

At first it was that she were not enter US
Then
Even if she has gone to America it has not proven she wasn't involved in the bribery scandal
And now this, another damage control

One would have taken you serious if you were not on an ego trip . Who gives a f**k if you have contributed to BBC or even read news on BBC . VOA interview you dey tell us of your exploits in BBC. Gerrarahere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Young03(m): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aisha Aisha hmmm...ah no get anything to say

ah no be fayose na

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
You checked the English language website. The interview was on the Hausa website...

http://www.voahausa.com/a/hotunan-ziyarar-da-hajia-aisha-buhari-ta-kawo-sashen-hausa-na-muryar-amurka/3452157.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by lordizak(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
what were you guys expecting? you want her arrested? Go check up the meaning of diplomatic immunity. If fayose is any correct, it will be after Buhari's administration vacates the sit and is not holding any diplomatic position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by youngest85(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
oblak00:

His fellow herdsmen and APC zombies will do it na. Or better still, Dino Melaye will do justice to her as he threatened one Wastern Afonja like that

Perhaps, i wud av won bet9ja by den. Hence, i wud qualify to compete wt dem
Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by louqas: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
wite111:

Here's your useless source

http://www.dna-nigeria.com/exposed-aisha-buhari-was-not-interviewed-on-voa-washington-dc/

What you don't know is that you can't find the interview on their websites yet because the interview has not been aired .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Be careful what you say. Buhari is not the Messiah, neither will he bring succour to all sectors of the Nation. But the purpose for which God has raised him will be fulfilled. There's no Ruler that ascends a throne without God's knowledge. If you speak ill of him rather than make your points and argue your position without vindictive vulgarity, God might punish you.

READ Jeremaiah 25:8, 27:1-8
oblak00:
Nothing good can come out from this woman and her dullard husband. They are just as illiterate as their fellow herdsmen and that's what that particular region is known for. They know themselves

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by psucc(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
APC deceiving Nigerians since the days of of price rise.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Ojukwufrank: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:

Igbos will die of hatred. I'm at the car wash centre and one idiot is here fighting me cos he saw the APC sticker on my car. The idiot said, since Bulgari promised change. Why is my car dirty? I was like WTF is this?

All filled with hatred.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:

Igbos will die of hatred. I'm at the car wash centre and one idiot is here fighting me cos he saw the APC sticker on my car. The idiot said, since Bulgari promised change. Why is my car dirty? I was like WTF is this?

All filled with hatred.

I dont think it is the igbo mindset per se. I have so many close friends who are Igbo, and they mostly accept that the present government has its shortcomings and good points and just wish Nigeria well. The anonymity proferred online just seems to make some people, Igbos and others, more prone to saying anything they like, since there is no fear of public censure. Critical thought suffers as a result and gullible people become more open to the adoption of statements of bigotry and tribalism. Education is the key.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by JimiOgunlola: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016
We yoruba muslims hate this thread. Why are Igbos sniffing and exposing everything around our Aisha's 'phantom visit'. God punish the social media for making it difficult for our Buhari and Aisha to tell lies. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Scholes007(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:

All filled with hatred.
how do we verify this fabricated story? Besides you wreck with hatred.
Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Ademusiwa1: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by oblak00(m): 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
lordizak:

Hatred don consume your soul!
"Beneath the rule of men entirely great, the pen is
mightier than the sword." - Edward G. Bulwer.
Can you discuss 2 straight hours on any subject?
You and your likes confuses academics for education.
It is axiomatic you are a carbon copy of one of his dullard minister of 'False information and lies'. It burns the heart of men to know that someone is performing woefully and yet someone out there keeps hailing their performance to be the best even without suggesting corrective measures. It is shameful that you are unsatisfied with the performance of PMB but hate for other regions of the country won't let you speak ill of the dullard. My heart beats to witness the existence of your kind on earth. What difference do you draw out from your president? You are all the same, we know. You asked me to discuss for 2 straight hours on any subject. My level of intellectual achievement won't permit me to debase myself for your frivolous type. Indeed, the pen is mightier than sword. Be good and happy Sunday. Hope you went to church/mosque?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by otukpo(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
APC and drama.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by oblak00(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
GuyfawkesAB:
Be careful what you say. Buhari is not the Messiah, neither will he bring succour to all sectors of the Nation. But the purpose for which God has raised him will be fulfilled. There's no Ruler that ascends a throne without God's knowledge. If you speak ill of him rather than make your points and argue your position without vindictive vulgarity, God might punish you.

READ Jeremaiah 25:8, 27:1-8
You have spoken well. God is not punishing anyone. Truth can never depart from the lips of all men at once. Buhari was never the chosen one for this country. The foundation of his house was built on Bigotism. The stench of nepotism follows him everywhere he steps foot. I know you have wept from the sufferings he has caused you but won't admit. It is well my brother. Let us be hopeful that a new leader comes and do the needful because as for this current one, he has stated it ''achieving his campaign promises is now difficult' as he said 2 days ago.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by PaulIdu: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
Farmerforlife:
You checked the English language website. The interview was on the Hausa website...

http://www.voahausa.com/a/hotunan-ziyarar-da-hajia-aisha-buhari-ta-kawo-sashen-hausa-na-muryar-amurka/3452157.html

Case closed ..I hate useless threads
Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by davodguy: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Scholes007:
how do we verify this fabricated story? Besides you wreck with hatred.
Mumu. Ask your fellow yeboos if I'm lying

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Case closed ..I hate useless threads

That is voa Nigeria. looks like the lagos office

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by Scholes007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
davodguy:

Mumu. Ask your fellow yeboos if I'm lying
So Naive of you. I recommend you watch your health before you die at a very tender age. You should say nothing other than reflect about your life when ever you hear the word Igbo or anything related to her. The truth remains that you are a stack tribalist who do walk around parading thyself as intelligent. It is note worthy to tell you that your characteristic is only exhibited by self acclaimed intelligent Juveniles that always look down on his mate even when it is obvious he is the worse in every ramification.
I believe it is needless to tell You that Igbo tribe is very big for you and your ilk. You remain irrelevant to her so long as you have nothing to offer for her development.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by oblak00(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
malton:

You must be very silly for trash talking an entire region on account of your hatred of a few!

You're a typical example of how not to raise a child. Wasted sperm!

Those people you insulted are achievers by any yardstick you choose to employ. You on the other hand, remain an inconsequential keyboard warrior not even sure of what to eat the next moment. Must have been hunger stirring all that hate.

Next time you see your parents, tell them that they didn't try at all. Unless of course true to my suspicion, you're a baaaaaaaaaaaaastard!

A lot of folks from that region will school your entire lineage.
I congratulate the person responsible for typing this. At least, that one is educated unlike you. I know you are also as illiterate academically as pmb and his herdsmen. I cannot avert my words. I shall not engage in a nairaland war with you. You are yet to qualify to go the field of keyboard war with me.
Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by fulanmafia: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
malton:

You must be very silly for trash talking an entire region on account of your hatred of a few!

You're a typical example of how not to raise a child. Wasted sperm!

Those people you insulted are achievers by any yardstick you choose to employ. You on the other hand, remain an inconsequential keyboard warrior not even sure of what to eat the next moment. Must have been hunger stirring all that hate.

Next time you see your parents, tell them that they didn't try at all. Unless of course true to my suspicion, you're a baaaaaaaaaaaaastard!

A lot of folks from that region will school your entire lineage.

He's just a Ugandan bigot pained at the sudden and self inflicted irrelevance of his ilk.

Let him wail.

@ topic:

That's the report of the visit to VOA Hausa on the VOA Hausa website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari. Stop Disgracing Us by malton: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
fulanmafia:

He's just a Ugandan bigot pained at the sudden and self inflicted irrelevance of his ilk.

Let him wail.

@ topic:

That's the report of the visit to VOA Hausa on the VOA Hausa website.
Ka manta da masiyattan yaron. Yara ba soron manya ko kadan. Rashin hankali kamar dan iska. Iyayen sa ba su yi kokari ba gaskiya.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is Why APC Will Not Win Oyo Gubernatorial Election; Not Even For Ajimobi / Reason Why Nigerians Must Demand Igbo President Come 2023 / Wike Now A Political Liability To PDP- Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.