Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? (2026 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Okite15(m): 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Notice the word abomination in all these verses,it shows clearly that any man who puts on ladies clothes( skirt) and any lady who put on men's clothes (trouser) is committing abomination before God and so CANNOT make heaven. what's your opinion about that? this issue is causing something else in the Christiandom, and we see a lot of church ladies on trousers, lest they run in vain.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by ceejay67(m): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hmmmm. Do i agree? No! Der are female trousers too. Ad i guess u r judging.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Aaronsrod: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Never It is abomination. Death is there potion.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Garshyzee(m): 12:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
tell DAT to d Scottish people o.p....so trousers are made only fr males abi??wat abt suits o.p cause male and females wears suits.. are suits designed fr male or female?

I'll like to advice ,stop thinking like a medieval being...expand ur thinking and ull find d answer to ur question...

1 Like

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by zzzzy: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
First of all who selected the clothes that pertaineth to a man and woman, were they even trousers by the time this was written?. So who made trousers pertaining to men. If you understand what I'm saying u'll know that this verse has been misunderstood. I advise you you read some commentaries on that verse. Peace

2 Likes

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
I must say that trouser covers up a lady more than the so-called skirts. that is medieval, this is the modern world. what leads someone to heaven is the purity of the heart, not common clothing
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Okite15(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I must say that trouser covers up a lady more than the so-called skirts. that is medieval, this is the modern world. what leads someone to heaven is the purity of the heart, not common clothing
GloriaNinja:
GloriaNinja:
GloriaNinja:
Jesus d same yesterday, today and forever. Modernity cannot change Gods standard.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by GloriaNinja(f): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okite15:

Jesus d same yesterday, today and forever. Modernity cannot change Gods standard.
read my words attentively and then i will consider your quote considerable.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Emmach10(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
As the Holy spirit leads, so shall we follow.

Its all about you bending down to listen to God.

I can now see many women wearing tousers. Even Wives of famous Priests and many Christian TV presenters.

Some quickly qoute the famous bible verse which says and i qoute
"Rend your heart and not your garment,
Return to the LORD your God for he is gracious and compassionate - Joel 2:13"

So its obvious that no one can fathorm the mystery of the bible!

Thats why God is the ever and all knowing God! (Oka aka amasi amasi in IGBO) meaning we can never fathorm the mystery about him!

The society is one of the thing that play a major key role in this.

Imagine you only wear trousers at NYSC and as a force member. Be it police, army etc..

My sister the other time after searching vigorously for wher to do IT was accepted by a company but their rule is strict! They only wear a uniform which the down part is a trouser.

So you see, its visually impossible for a lady to overcome this but visually, God is the God of impossibility.

In the western world, its just like their norm and custom, so what can one do about it?

Am never in support nor againt. Usually before i was seriously against it but after reviewing several factors, i definitely dont know what to do.

You just ask for Gods grace and Glory to suffice your life!

Because a lady on a pure white sparkling gown with dark heart deep inside is nonsense.

So in conlusion, all i can say is that it depends on your motive for wearing it. As a casual wear? For seduction? Because you have no other option? As a tradition your people held up? Or just not to be seen as beign too holy/ for friends to see you as belonging to them!

You can never deceive yourself. Thats just it if you are wearing it not to be laughed at claiming you have no other option where you can simply ignore those friends, its up to you because you decive your self.

But if you are in a dialema and have no other option, God is there, he truelly knows and understand!

Hope this helps!

More grace to the young girls out there that keep the temple of God holy and blessed likewise mehn too.

Sycon Technology truly Cares!

Thanks.
Warm Regards,
- -
CHIMAOBI EMMANUEL.

Please critisize me if am wrong. I love critisism as it helps me improve my understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
So wearing trousers is a sin for women ? if that's the case then 95% of women on earth are going to hell

1 Like

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Did your god create any clothe? My friend receive sense biko.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Raphafire101: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
zzzzy:
First of all who selected the clothes that pertaineth to a man and woman, were they even trousers by the time this was written?. So who made trousers pertaining to men. If you understand what I'm saying u'll know that this verse has been misunderstood. I advise you you read some commentaries on that verse. Peace
OMG...for the first time someone just vindicated me on this issue....u r so so on point...u wise abeg.....
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Danhumprey: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
Here we go again. SMH.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Can a Choir mistress wearing shirt make heaven??
Can a woman church wearing polo make heaven??
Can a woman wearing slippers, watches etc make heaven??

Do u think people like peter and paul etc will not make heaven,remember dey wore cloaks around their bodies like a wrapper..

Any answer you put there answers your question..

Remember, deut 22:5, so dont twisted

4 Likes

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Karleb(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why didn't the op just paste the whole chapter from which he extracted the particular verse in question?

...and BTW, isn't drinking of water a sin?
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okite15:
Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 21:27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Notice the word abomination in all these verses,it shows clearly that any man who puts on ladies clothes( skirt) and any lady who put on men's clothes (trouser) is committing abomination before God and so CANNOT make heaven. what's your opinion about that? this issue is causing something else in the Christiandom, and we see a lot of church ladies on trousers, lest they run in vain.
Trousers were worn by women in those days. Men started wearing trousers just the other day so women switched to the dresses(robes) that men used to wear.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
freecocoa:

A BLOODY WHALE SIZED AMEN TO THAT! cheesy
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aaronsrod:
Never It is abomination. Death is there portion.

I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I THINK I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU.

SEE HOW YOU DIDN'T FAIL TO ADVERTISE YOUR VERY OWN STUPIIDITY TO WHOLE INTERNET FAMILY TODAY,.. PRETTY ACCURATE! smiley

AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL, THANK ME LATER FOR THE "r" I DONATED TO YOUR "PORTION". undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Aaronsrod: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I DON'T KNOW YOU, BUT I THINK I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU.

SEE HOW YOU DIDN'T FAIL TO ADVERTISE YOUR VERY OWN STUPIIDITY TO WHOLE INTERNET FAMILY TODAY,.. PRETTY ACCURATE! smiley

AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL, THANK ME LATER FOR THE "r" I DONATED TO YOUR "PORTION". undecided

You are also mistaken. Spiritually mistaken.

Thank me later for the "i" I subtracted from your stupidity!
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Suspect33(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
McBeal10:
So wearing trousers is a sin for women ? if that's the case then 95% of women on earth are going to hell
the gate to hell is wide and the road that leads to it is easy, and many pass through it, only a few shall be saved, my dear if you wear trousers as a female, i boldly tell you its a sin, repent and live in purity of heart, body and mind, God requires complete holiness.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by dorox(m): 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
Okite15:

Jesus while on earth did not put on trousers, what he wore looked more like a gown. So should I, a man be wearing a gown as well since in your view modernity has no effect in what we wear?
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Okite15(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
freecocoa:
DemonInSiege:
no, nobody can make heaven
freecocoa:

pls be wise and repent. Jesus loves you.

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by CAPSLOCKED: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Aaronsrod:

You are also mistaken. Spiritually mistaken.

Thank me later for the "i" I subtracted from your stupidity!

NAIRALAND CHANGES THE WORD WHENEVER I USE IT. CHECK THROUGH MY POSTS MAN, I DO IT INTENTIONALLY.

LOSER! tongue
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by hahn(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jesus himself wore a dress, fixed Brazilian hair, kept a beard and was kissed by Judas tongue
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by vickyO(f): 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
Things like this make me remember why I hate religion. Bigots everywhere; it's alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Emmach10(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Emmach10:
As the Holy spirit leads, so shall we follow.

Its all about you bending down to listen to God.

I can now see many women wearing tousers. Even Wives of famous Priests and many Christian TV presenters.

Some quickly qoute the famous bible verse which says and i qoute
"Rend your heart and not your garment,
Return to the LORD your God for he is gracious and compassionate - Joel 2:13"

So its obvious that no one can fathorm the mystery of the bible!

Thats why God is the ever and all knowing God! (Oka aka amasi amasi in IGBO) meaning we can never fathorm the mystery about him!

The society is one of the thing that play a major key role in this.

Imagine you only wear trousers at NYSC and as a force member. Be it police, army etc..

My sister the other time after searching vigorously for wher to do IT was accepted by a company but their rule is strict! They only wear a uniform which the down part is a trouser.

So you see, its visually impossible for a lady to overcome this but visually, God is the God of impossibility.

In the western world, its just like their norm and custom, so what can one do about it?

Am never in support nor againt. Usually before i was seriously against it but after reviewing several factors, i definitely dont know what to do.

You just ask for Gods grace and Glory to suffice your life!

Because a lady on a pure white sparkling gown with dark heart deep inside is nonsense.

So in conlusion, all i can say is that it depends on your motive for wearing it. As a casual wear? For seduction? Because you have no other option? As a tradition your people held up? Or just not to be seen as beign too holy/ for friends to see you as belonging to them!

You can never deceive yourself. Thats just it if you are wearing it not to be laughed at claiming you have no other option where you can simply ignore those friends, its up to you because you decive your self.

But if you are in a dialema and have no other option, God is there, he truelly knows and understand!

Hope this helps!

More grace to the young girls out there that keep the temple of God holy and blessed likewise mehn too.

Sycon Technology truly Cares!

Thanks.
Warm Regards,
- -
CHIMAOBI EMMANUEL.

Please critisize me if am wrong. I love critisism as it helps me improve my understanding.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by MaziOmenuko: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Only a petty god goes around looking for things as petty as trousers, ear rings and make-up
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by kilo4sure: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okite15:

Thesame Jesus told you not to judge. Not all the 613 laws in the old testament were written for you. There are moral, civic and ritual laws. Jesus came to heighten the moral laws, and the Christian religion makes them universal. Focus more on the ten commandments as well as the two greatest commandments which Jesus reiterated.
You are in no position to declare who goes to hell or heaven.
Re: Can A Trouser Wearing Lady Make Heaven? by Emmach10(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is why i keep saying that every thing about God is a mystery that humans cant fathorm.

So as was made clear in Col 1:25-27, there is this great mystery that has been kept hidden for ages. Which is "Christ in me the hope of Glory- Col 1 : 27"

So we cant help but keep hoping in Christ. No one knows it all!

Please dont kill the OP for me ooh as he clearing asked you to share your view. Every one has a right to his own opinion.

But please stop insulting God as the fact that God exits can never be over emphasised.

(1) (Reply)

New Series: The Ten Year Plan 2020-2029: A Decadal Blueprint For Global Impact / Sudden Disappearance Of Objects / Who's This New Young Kid Preaching? Marcus Gill? On Loveworld Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.