Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Sudden Disappearance Of Objects - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sudden Disappearance Of Objects (1875 Views)

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body / *Objects Of Fiction, Imaginary Things Atheists Believe In* Since They Reject God / MKO Tibetan: Funke Felix-Adejumo Is Playing With Sudden Death Over Dollar Seeds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by CaptainAfrica: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hello people. What I am about to say is mysterious but real. For some years now, I’ve experienced several incidents whereby I misplaced certain valuable things to me such as my phone and diaries under strange circumstances. Usually I think that maybe I am just very forgetful and careless but on further probe, it’s seems as if these items just disappeared. I will check and check around and will not find the items especially the valuable ones and it is very painful for me. Till now, I have misplaced several things that I have not yet found. This phenomenon does not affect items that are not valuable to me. Has anyone experienced this issue or knows about this issue and what I can do to stop it?
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by delishpot: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
CaptainAfrica:
Hello people. What I am about to say is mysterious but real. For some years now, I’ve experienced several incidents whereby I misplaced certain valuable things to me such as my phone and diaries under strange circumstances. Usually I think that maybe I am just very forgetful and careless but on further probe, it’s seems as if these items just disappeared. I will check and check around and will not find the items especially the valuable ones and it is very painful for me. Till now, I have misplaced several things that I have not yet found. This phenomenon does not affect items that are not valuable to me. Has anyone experienced this issue or knows about this issue and what I can do to stop it?

Na you dey hide them and forget where you kept them. It happens to valuables cos those are the ones you normally hide very well.
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by CaptainAfrica: 11:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
delishpot:

Na you dey hide them and forget where you kept them. It happens to valuables cos those are the ones you normally hide very well.

Bro trust me, this issue goes beyond that. There was a time I was looking for a car key. I checked the drivers door compartment, checked the whole car and I didn’t see it. I went back inside checked the whole house and didn’t see it too only to come back to the car and see the key right in the drivers door compartment where I checked before. At first I thought maybe I’m not seeing well or something. I was shocked.
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When you hide something and forgot to remember where it was spirituality takes responsible for it grin
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by delishpot: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
CaptainAfrica:

Bro trust me, this issue goes beyond that. There was a time I was looking for a car key. I checked the drivers door compartment, checked the whole car and I didn’t see it. I went back inside checked the whole house and didn’t see it too only to come back to the car and see the key right in the drivers door compartment where I checked before. At first I thought maybe I’m not seeing well or something. I was shocked.

I dey tell you ehh, na so e dey be. It happens to me. Happens to many people. It's not unique to you alone. Believe me. You are just forgetful about where you keep things. Put camera for your room and see whether you no go see yourself hiding those things. Put camera and keep that thing somewhere and see if you will see it vanish. It's you keeping it and forgetting.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by biggzbite: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2020
delishpot:

I dey tell you ehh, na so e dey be. It happens to me. Happens to many people. It's not unique to you alone. Believe me. You are just forgetful about where you keep things. Put camera for your room and see whether you no go see yourself hiding those things. Put camera and keep that thing somewhere and see if you will see it vanish. It's you keeping it and forgetting.

How possible is it to hide something valuable and not be able to remember where you kept it for a very long time? There are things that happens that don't add up. My bible of recent got missing in my room beside other stuffs that I could not fine.. Mysterious things happen oo
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by delishpot: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2020
biggzbite:

How possible is it to hide something valuable and not be able to remember where you kept it for a very long time? There are things that happens that don't add up. My bible of recent got missing in my room beside other stuffs that I could not fine.. Mysterious things happen oo

OK, I honestly can not say 100% you are wrong. So get an affordable good spy cam and install if you can afford to.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by petra1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
CaptainAfrica:

You're dealing with a marine spirit. . You may need someone experienced to minister to you .

You can send me private message. There are people who have things missing and there are people who have things appearing. For example I have dealth with a girl that had a spiritual husband who gives her money physically. Probably stole it from some others . I have another case of a girl that had a spiritual bring bringing her clothes physically. It will just appear in her room . I have dealth with cases of people who have money missing in a locked room . Sometimes a little part of the money disappears. And they are very sure no other person came in. Some people have experienced missing part of their clothes. The cases are many

1 Like

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by Sadteen: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2020
CaptainAfrica:
I saw about something like this last week. The video explained that it is proof that you exist in many alternate universes. I'll find the link and share with you

1 Like

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by MuttleyLaff: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
CaptainAfrica:

delishpot:

delishpot:
OK, I honestly can not say 100% you are wrong. So get an affordable good spy cam and install if you can afford to.
Gbam, that right there will give you OP the proof and show you that the insect eating up the vegetable, is actually living on the vegetable itself, lol.

Tendering my apologies ahead for springing bible narratives, demons, sin etcetera on you in my responding to you post, lol. I am not trivialising but it is an incontrovertible fact that the moment A&E ate the fruit of the TKGE, everything

"You will be accepted if you do what is right.
But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out!
Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you.
But you must subdue it and be its master.
"
- Genesis 4:7

Do not just only slay your demons, but after killing them, also open them up and dissect them, investigate to find what they've been feeding on, lol.

Now the following are, what can be the "demon" has been gouging on, fattening itself on and growing on to cause certain forgetfulness episodes:

1/ Sleep deprivation, skimping on sleep and/or lack of sleep, are major contributors to forgetfulness or temp memory loss
2/ Stress and anxiety. Everyone experiences a certain amount of stress and anxiety. ...
3/ Depression, can cause cognitive problems and memory loss is one of the lesser known of them
4/ Thyroid problems. When thyroid hormone production s low or drops, it can affect your memory span because the body's processes slow down and this with dropped changes in mental functions.
5/ Vitamin B12 deficiency or lack of vitamin B12 can cause neurological problems, which affect the nervous system and hence memory loss.
6/ Alcohol abuse is a no brainer, that this along with hangovers, impair the memory, even can affect a person's memory for up to 48 hours. So people who drink excessively often will experience memory and have cognition problems
7/ Medication can interfere with and/or cause loss of memory. A number of prescription and over-the-counter medications like taking hypertension drugs, sleeping pills, pain medications given after surgery, antidepressants/anti-anxiety medications etcetera can be behind the cause of forgetfulness
8/ Memory loss can begin from age 45, scientists inform us. As all those of middle age who have ever fumbled for a name to fit a face will believe, the brain begins to lose sharpness of memory and powers of reasoning and understanding not from 60 as previously thought, but from as early as 45, scientists now tell

Elizabeth Loftus, one of today's best-known memory researchers out there, did identify four major reasons why people forget and what she said are: retrieval failure, interference, failure to store and motivated forgetting

1/ Retrieval failure:
Retrieval failure, can be explained away with what's known as decay theory. Memory traces are created every time a new theory is formed. Decay theory suggests that over time, these memory traces begin to fade and disappear. If​ the information is not retrieved and rehearsed, it will eventually be lost and hence forgetfulness is the unwelcome reward, lol

2/ Interference:
Interference, is another known theory, that advances knowledge, that some memories compete and interfere with other memories. Meaning that when info very similar to other info that was previously stored in memory jams, then interference is more likely to occur, hence forgetfulness.

3/ Failure to store:
In some cases, forgetfulness, has less to do with real and/or actual forgetting but sinisterly, has more to do with a failure to do a duty that's required to be done (i.e. derelection of duty)

This case, simply is a matter of an item, in the first place, never made it into long-term memory because encoding failures, as sometimes does happens prevented information getting slotted into long-term memory, lol.

4/ Motivated Forgetting:
This doesnt really or at all concerns you, as this is deliberate, intentional induced forgetfulness due to unsavouring bad experience, trauma, violence, horrific etcetera one doest want to remember or have relive in thoughs

The mortality clock came alive and started to tick from after the lunge at the fruit of TKGE and subsequent eating of it by A&E, our first foreparents. From that moment onwards and of course, from when we are born, our mortality clock starts ticking down, and things gradually become to go south, lol. Degeneration and/or deterioration of the human genetic code too begins to manifest its bad effect(s) and so with aging, cognitive development or functioning like memory rentention tend to progressively worsen over time as we gradually die, just as how God told A&E in the garden they would, if they eat of the tree of TKGE.

Our memory ability changes with age. Most of us have made best memories by age 25. By the time most people are 25, they have made the most important memories of their lives, so says, new research. I remember I was at my peak and a stallion, lol, and when I was up to around the 20 - 30 age bracket, I literally could shoot spunk and easily have it fly right across to the other end of the room, lol. Smh.

Now that some reasons, for the cause of forgetfulness have been listed, this is the section, where, we touch on things, that can be done to overcome/minimize/cure/counteract/ these nasty forgetfulness effects. We'll touch on what can be done to master forgetfulness. Talk about things we can/must do to subdue forgetfulness, hold it in check with, so to be its master and bring under control instead of it being the master and we be under it's control or power

The following are things to do in order to stave off and keep the demon of forgetfulness at bay, lol:
1/ Regularly sleeping well (i.e. 6-9 hours) Sleep deprivation does cause forgetfulness.
2/ Eat healthy foods as much as possible, less junk, processed food etcetera. Fish, its always known as brain food, so yup, that too eat regularly
3/ Regular aerobic exercises, such as walking, running or jogging, outdoor cycling, swimming etcetera sends blood to the brain
4/ Remain mentally relevant or active. This can be done through solving word puzzles, playing board games like Monopoly, chess, ludo, ayo, snakes & ladders, scramble etcetera
5/ Occasionally surprise the brain with and/or by changing your daily routine. For example, if you are right handed, switch to lefthanded when cleaning and brushing your teeth in the morning. Change your normal route going to work. Learn to write with left hand, if right handed etcetera

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks for those tips..
MuttleyLaff:

Gbam, that right there will give you OP the proof and show you that the insect eatingup there vegetable, is actually living on the vegetable itself, lol.

Tendering my apologies ahead for springing bible narratives, demons, sin etcetera on you in my responding to you post, lol. I am not trivialising but it is an incontrovertible fact that the moment A&E ate the fruit of the TKGE, everything

"You will be accepted if you do what is right.
But if you refuse to do what is right, then watch out!
Sin is crouching at the door, eager to control you.
But you must subdue it and be its master.
"
- Genesis 4:7

Do not just only slay your demons, but after killing them, also open them up and dissect them, investigate to find what they've been feeding on, lol.

Now the following are, what can be the "demon" has been gouging on, fattening itself on and growing on to cause certain forgetfulness episodes:

1/ Sleep deprivation, skimping on sleep and/or lack of sleep, are major contributors to forgetfulness or temp memory loss
2/ Stress and anxiety. Everyone experiences a certain amount of stress and anxiety. ...
3/ Depression, can cause cognitive problems and memory loss is one of the lesser known of them
4/ Thyroid problems. When thyroid hormone production s low or drops, it can affect your memory span because the body's processes slow down and this with dropped changes in mental functions.
5/ Vitamin B12 deficiency or lack of vitamin B12 can cause neurological problems, which affect the nervous system and hence memory loss.
6/ Alcohol abuse is a no brainer, that this along with hangovers, impair the memory, even can affect a person's memory for up to 48 hours. So people who drink excessively often will experience memory and have cognition problems
7/ Medication can interfere with and/or cause loss of memory. A number of prescription and over-the-counter medications like taking hypertension drugs, sleeping pills, pain medications given after surgery, antidepressants/anti-anxiety medications etcetera can be behind the cause of forgetfulness
8/ Memory loss can begin from age 45, scientists inform us. As all those of middle age who have ever fumbled for a name to fit a face will believe, the brain begins to lose sharpness of memory and powers of reasoning and understanding not from 60 as previously thought, but from as early as 45, scientists now tell

Elizabeth Loftus, one of today's best-known memory researchers out there, did identify four major reasons why people forget and what she said are: retrieval failure, interference, failure to store and motivated forgetting

1/ Retrieval failure:
Retrieval failure, can be explained away with what's known as decay theory. Memory traces are created every time a new theory is formed. Decay theory suggests that over time, these memory traces begin to fade and disappear. If​ the information is not retrieved and rehearsed, it will eventually be lost and hence forgetfulness is the unwelcome reward, lol

2/ Interference:
Interference, is another known theory, that advances knowledge, that some memories compete and interfere with other memories. Meaning that when info very similar to other info that was previously stored in memory jams, then interference is more likely to occur, hence forgetfulness.

3/ Failure to store:
In some cases, forgetfulness, has less to do with real and/or actual forgetting but sinisterly, has more to do with a failure to do a duty that's required to be done (i.e. derelection of duty)

This case, simply is a matter of an item, in the first place, never made it into long-term memory because encoding failures, as sometimes does happens prevented information getting slotted into long-term memory, lol.

4/ Motivated Forgetting:
This doesnt really or at all concerns you, as this is deliberate, intentional induced forgetfulness due to unsavouring bad experience, trauma, violence, horrific etcetera one doest want to remember or have relive in thoughs

The mortality clock came alive and started to tick from after the lunge at the fruit of TKGE and subsequent eating of it by A&E, our first foreparents. From that moment onwards and of course, from when we are born, our mortality clock starts ticking down, and things gradually become to go south, lol. Degeneration and/or deterioration of the human genetic code too begins to manifest its bad effect(s) and so with aging, cognitive development or functioning like memory rentention tend to progressively worsen over time as we gradually die, just as how God told A&E in the garden they would, if they eat of the tree of TKGE.

Our memory ability changes with age. Most of us have made best memories by age 25. By the time most people are 25, they have made the most important memories of their lives, so says, new research. I remember I was at my peak and a stallion, lol, and when I was up to around the 20 - 30 age bracket, I literally could shoot spunk and easily have it fly right across to the other end of the room, lol. Smh.

Now that some reasons, for the cause of forgetfulness have been listed, this is the section, where, we touch on things, that can be done to overcome/minimize/cure/counteract/ these nasty forgetfulness effects. We'll touch on what can be done to master forgetfulness. Talk about things we can/must do to subdue forgetfulness, hold it in check with, so to be its master and bring under control instead of it being the master and we be under it's control or power

The following are things to do in order to stave off and keep the demon of forgetfulness at bay, lol:
1/ Regularly sleeping well (i.e. 6-9 hours) Sleep deprivation does cause forgetfulness.
2/ Eat healthy foods as much as possible, less junk, processed food etcetera. Fish, its always known as brain food, so yup, that too eat regularly
3/ Regular aerobic exercises, such as walking, running or jogging, outdoor cycling, swimming etcetera sends blood to the brain
4/ Remain mentally relevant or active. This can be done through solving word puzzles, playing board games like Monopoly, chess, ludo, ayo, snakes & ladders, scramble etcetera
5/ Occasionally surprise the brain with and/or by changing your daily routine. For example, if you are right handed, switch to lefthanded when cleaning and brushing your teeth in the morning. Change your normal route going to work. Learn to write with left hand, if right handed etcetera

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by StrikeBack(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Install CCTV in every corner of your house

Case closed
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by Betty123456: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2023
petra1:

You're dealing with a marine spirit. . You may need someone experienced to minister to you .

You can send me private message. There are people who have things missing and there are people who have things appearing. For example I have dealth with a girl that had a spiritual husband who gives her money physically. Probably stole it from some others . I have another case of a girl that had a spiritual bring bringing her clothes physically. It will just appear in her room . I have dealth with cases of people who have money missing in a locked room . Sometimes a little part of the money disappears. And they are very sure no other person came in. Some people have experienced missing part of their clothes. The cases are many

I totally agree with this

1 Like

Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by MightySparrow: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Beg your village people not to follow you again.
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by petra1(m): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2023
Betty123456:

I replied your mail
Re: Sudden Disappearance Of Objects by Christybela(f): 3:49pm On May 05
Betty123456:
How can one send you a private message here.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Worshiping Mythological Saviors / Is Serena Williams Going To Heaven Or Hell? / Is Christmas For True Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.