Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. (868 Views)

Amazing Blog Package You Should Get / Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by Victorez007: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
It's amazing how you can create,design and manage a blog just with your Android phone even without the assistance of a computer. Checkout this blog below to see with your eyes!!
www.victorezblog.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by bedfordng(m): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Victorez007:
It's amazing how you can create,design and manage a blog just with your Android phone even without the assistance of a computer. Checkout this blog below to see with your eyes!!
www.victorezblog.
I will recommend using blogger and also get a custom domain name
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
bedfordng:
I will recommend using blogger and also get a custom domain name
y blogger sir?
I run funaievents..com
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by bedfordng(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
emmanuelike:

y blogger sir?
I run funaievents..com
its much easier to work with and has less restrictions. WordPress has lots of restrictions. you may end up wasting time to build a brand on WordPress without achieving your aim.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
I manage mine with my Android phone, infinix hot note pro ,though I edit the template with my PC.

I use evernote, blogit, Firefox, UC browser

My blog is www.udemzytech..com
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by bedfordng(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
udemzy101:
I manage mine with my Android phone, infinix hot note pro ,though I edit the template with my PC.

I use evernote, blogit, Firefox, UC browser

My blog is www.udemzytech..com
get a custom domain. you will thank me later
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
bedfordng:
I'll do that soon. ..
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by kingDELE(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
bedfordng:
bros gud day. I have two blogs. WordPress and blogger. But I think blogger is easy to understand. Some1 told be WordPress is free. I.e if u have WordPress, it belongs to u. Unlike blogger dat is owned by Google. This advice made me abandon my blogger for WordPress.. I am planning to buy a domain tomorrow. Which 1 should I buy domain for. Plz give me a gud reason y u think blogger is better than WordPress.

The blogs

www.realwaves..com
And
www.realwaves.
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by bedfordng(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
kingDELE:
bros gud day. I have two blogs. WordPress and blogger. But I think blogger is easy to understand. Some1 told be WordPress is free. I.e if u have WordPress, it belongs to u. Unlike blogger dat is owned by Google. This advice made me abandon my blogger for WordPress.. I am planning to buy a domain tomorrow. Which 1 should I buy domain for. Plz give me a gud reason y u think blogger is better than WordPress.

The blogs

www.realwaves..com
And
www.realwaves.
the person must have given you advice based on wordpress self hosted, not the free wordpress that has .wordpress subdomain. The self hosted wordpress is different from the one we are discussing here, which is the free wordpress version. In this case i will advice you to get a domain name for the blogger blog
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by kingDELE(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
bedfordng:
the person must have given you advice based on wordpress self hosted, not the free wordpress that has .wordpress subdomain. The self hosted wordpress is different from the one we are discussing here, which is the free wordpress version. In this case i will advice you to get a domain name for the blogger blog
the self hosted WordPress, if I pay 4 it once, is that all or I pay annually
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by Dhilariousdandy(m): 1:54am On Aug 08, 2016
I don't see anything amazing there! Wait!! You mean the blog up there or is there any other blog?
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by bedfordng(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2016
kingDELE:
its annual payments
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by kingDELE(m): 6:08am On Aug 08, 2016
bedfordng:
its annual payments
thank yuh
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by NgreadNews(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
kingDELE:

The blogs

www.realwaves..com
And
www.realwaves.
Need a webdesign or a custom logo?? Check my signature
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
kingDELE:

The blogs

www.realwaves..com
And
www.realwaves.

The two are the same....
is hosted on someone else sever and your blog can be deleted if you violate their rules and Same applies to blogger....
None of them allows you own your site fully because they're are hosting for you free...you only have full control over a WordPress.org blog which is self hosted...
Use blogger because its easy to monetize and also own by the giant Google...
If you need help holla me..
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
kingDELE:
It's free of charge. You will only pay your host...most people use free hosting so that they won't spend anything which is not 100% safe.. If you're not ready for business use free hosting don't waste your money but don't use free hosting for serious business. People use it for serious business but its not advisable .

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by kingDELE(m): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2016
NgreadNews:

Need a webdesign or a custom logo?? Check my signature
I have don all dat
Re: Check Out This Amazing Blog Created And Managed Only With An Android Phone. by kingDELE(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

The two are the same....
is hosted on someone else sever and your blog can be deleted if you violate their rules and Same applies to blogger....
None of them allows you own your site fully because they're are hosting for you free...you only have full control over a WordPress.org blog which is self hosted...
Use blogger because its easy to monetize and also own by the giant Google...
If you need help holla me..
yeah. Thanks. Am just few steps from earning

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year 2017 / Experienced Webmaster, Please Help / Why Did My Youtube Video Earn Only $5 After Reaching 22,479 Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.